Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I prefer Trumps that didn't get born

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

LOOK AT THIS BABY!
DO NOT LOOK AT THIS BABY!

You fool, it's
"Look at this baby!"
"Don't record the baby!"

https://twitter.com/natedog155/status/1712973468168228888

Get your lore straight!

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

it's hilarious that this is likely the only picture she has with trump, that's why she used it as her CAMPAIGN photo :lmao:

"I'M THE ONLY KATE BECKINSALE ENDORSED GINGER BOY"

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 10, 2024

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

greatBigJerk posted:

I didn't realize they made sippy cups that look like children.

Godsdamn

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

kazil posted:

lol that he does this almost every day during the morning break

https://twitter.com/AndrewHGiuliani/status/1788930125129470015

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Love to go on TV and admit to doing crimes.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Ya know what, I was better off not knowing that Donald Trump uses his long-rear end tie to compensate for his minuscule dick.

Grater
Jul 11, 2001
Might seem like a nice guy, but cross me once...

Three Olives posted:

both of those people look AI generated.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Three Olives posted:

Eh "no daylight" is a common phrase that doesn't indicate anything other than close bonds

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Grater posted:

both of those people look AI generated.

Max headroom lookin mafk

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

“Uh….Mr, Trump you’re not supposed to make out with the baby”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Transcript from yesterday, part 2 of Stormy's testimony
https://pdfs.nycourts.gov/PeopleVs.DTrump-71543/transcripts/5-09-2024/

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Eh "no daylight" is a common phrase that doesn't indicate anything other than close bonds

don't worry there's going to be a follow-up interview where she just comes out and says, "yeah we're using all RNC donations to fight trump's criminal cases"

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I don't have a strong Barron opinion and I skipped some pages to say this but isn't it odd that he went from barely seen to getting many photo ops? Why the pivot?

He also went from being shown in jeans and band t-shirts like a normal teen to always wearing a suit and tie with that vacant Innsmouth look all trumpsawn share.

It’s like a switch got flipped in his brain. Or president crimes got up on a stepladder and gave him five across the eye until he conformed to the Trump brand.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

I have a question about Eric and Don Jr...

While they're jerking each other off to episodes of Succession and Yellowstone, are they also crying at the same time because they desperately want to be like that but know their lovely family is too dumb to reach anywhere near those levels of competence?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
poo poo, Trump is a glitching T-1000!

It explains a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE6EFotzBoY

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Accipiter posted:

While they're jerking each other off to episodes of Succession and Yellowstone, are they also crying at the same time because they desperately want to be like that but know their lovely family is too dumb to reach anywhere near those levels of competence?

they all think that they or Donald are Logan but they are an entire family of Kendalls

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

:lol:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

DarkHorse posted:

Thanks for this

To extend on that, was the reason the prosecution went through all the detail about the check-signing process to establish

1) personal checks went through this method, which is NOT how Cohen ended up getting reimbursed, or
2) Trump Org checks went through this process, and WAS how Cohen was reimbursed

If it was #2 it would basically be proof he hadn't divested himself, right?

It's been a minute but:

Cohen was paid by checks signed by Trump but drafted against the business. Trump tried to hide the payments as normal attorney retainers.

The prosecution has attempted to establish that Trump was extremely involved in day-to-day operations and would have been aware of the deal with the magazines and what Cohen was doing. They also established that Trump never signed a check when he didn't know what it was for. Last week's testimony was attempting to show that the payments were motivated and facilitated by campaign concerns or at least personal concerns, NOT business concerns.

Pook Good Mook fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 10, 2024

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Please now analyze your dad's fashion choices

Weissey
Aug 16, 2023

nobodygetshurt posted:

drat jonathan turley is a good grifting position with turmp constantly announcing his daily scribblings.

Trump: "Another article today by LEGAL SCHOLAR Jonathan Turley about how innocent I am, and he also added that this demand of acquittal is sponsored by Tactical Coffee. Real Men drink Tactical Coffee."

So like what happened with Jonathan Turley? I remember him showing up on Countdown with Keith Olbermann and other MSNBC programs during the Bush years. He struck me as more liberal and then Trump happened and he now seems to be all in.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Accipiter posted:

What gives you the impression that they know or are aware of anything?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Accipiter posted:

This is a hideous mental image, thank you!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Mad Hamish posted:

It's from a bit earlier but have you seen this gem?

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Jesus Christ it took a moment to notice.

Cleaned it up a bit and gave myself nightmares:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Looks like Gary Shandling

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Someone get that kid away from Trump before he fully lycanthropizes

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Please now analyze your dad's fashion choices

The hair dye, expertly applied to run down his face. Brain, not shown, impacted by blunt trauma and decades of alcohol. Farting in the courtroom and getting lampooned by SNL way before Trump made it cool.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Like hell I'm going to style myself after 80s Wall Street fashion choices. Especially if it requires fuckin tape

We already have vestigial buttons on waistcoats thanks to loving Henry VIII, no way I'm making my tie look stupid too

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol menswear guy continues to be the brightest spot on the hellsite

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
"oh no, Trump is wearing his go-to blue suit and red extra long power tie" -- a thing that has never been said by anyone, ever, when dealing with Trump

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Mad Hamish posted:

Their tears are the lube.

You're welcome.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

"oh no, Trump is wearing his go-to blue suit and red extra long power tie" -- a thing that has never been said by anyone, ever, when dealing with Trump

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

MrMojok posted:

Chadwick Tromp is hitting .219 for the season, after changing his jersey number to 45.

Just goes to show there is NOTHING the Deep State won’t poo poo on 😡

The Deep State will make Tromp disappear soon ...

... when Sean Murphy comes off the injured list and rejoins Atlanta's roster.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Aw, Melania told Barron he isn't allowed to play a delegate :(

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

poisonpill posted:

It’s, and I’m just being honest here, a pretty tortured contouring of the criminal laws to prosecute him. I’m not saying he didn’t do it, or even that the legal elements here don’t lead directly to felony lawbreaking (falsifying business records (the state crime) in the furtherance of another crime (breaking election campaign finance law, a federal crime based on disclosing money spent); the second crime which upgrades the state law crime from a misdemeanor to a felony. The prosecution obviously sat down and looked at the laws to try and figure out how to find criminal charges based on the actions specifically for Trump.

Do I care? Not one bit. Good for them. Get that sleepy crime monster

It’s tortured if you look strictly at the business fraud alone, and go “gee why are they going so hard after a guy who just messed up on his accounting a little” but when you look at all the multiple other crimes directly related to the accounting the whole thing seems very reasonable to me

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I enjoy the fact that he's been scotch taping his tie blades together for 40 years rather than just order a custom tie length

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Accipiter posted:

Their tears are the lube.

You're welcome.

It's important to label right wing female politicians because their cult demands they all have the same identical trad-wife appearance.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
CALLED IT

quote:

Barron Trump, the youngest son of former President Trump, has declined the offer to serve as a delegate for Florida at this summer’s Republican National Convention (RNC).

“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” former first lady Melania Trump’s office said in a statement.

Barron's "prior commitments" being "KEEP YOUR loving HANDS OFF ME."

It's the same commitment Melania has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

I spy Matthew Calamari right behind Trump!