Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville

I don't think!
Streetcar is my favorite play. The movie is probably my second favorite after Night of the Hunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville

I don't think!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

say, its only a paisley moon
being painted by a giant brush
but it wouldn't be make believe
if you'd post in byob

https://pandora.app.link/kCRdr23on6

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i don't know if i've ever seen someone post 6 times in a row in the modern internet, at least since the old school "post rush" to see how high you could get your count up before a mod saw and locked the thread

for those about to double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, or sextuple post.........we salute you

Dixville

I don't think!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

i don't know if i've ever seen someone post 6 times in a row in the modern internet, at least since the old school "post rush" to see how high you could get your count up before a mod saw and locked the thread

for those about to double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, or sextuple post.........we salute you

Hell yeah

biosterous

this one please please please

also did someone say jigsaw puzzles?

these are all actually my spouse's puzzles - i think jigsaw puzzles are a great thing to do at the cottage but i don't do them at home

biosterous fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 10, 2020

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Shifty Nipples

Dixville posted:

Chat means cat in french :eng101:

bread is pain

aww I don't have the space buds tag yet

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Goons Are Great posted:

By the way, if anyone here at home wants one of our glorious space tags, al and me have been handing them out like cupcakes in fight island lately and I'm so happy to see so many happy posters with them, so if you want one and you don't follow the spaceship (currently), I am quite sure literally everyone here qualifies for one anyways so we can show off what a big space family from outer space we are. space.

Although everyone ITT should also post another byob thread just to be safe because I WILL BE CHECKING!!

I would take a space tag for my powerful collection if it would fit :v:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Any and all Orbs that can join these movie watching events should. It's just bad movies, BYOB friends, and fun. I give the experience as many thumbs up as I have thumbs to up.

Thanks RMOM! I appreciate this a lot!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Slush Garbo posted:

Thanks RMOM! I appreciate this a lot!

yes it is alot of fun thanks for organizing it! and I just figured out who RMOM is and i couldn't figure it out last night (i was p. drunk!)

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Hello yorbs I missed you and hope you're doing well :wave:

I forgot to buy a gift for mother's day this year due to everything being lame outside of the house so I drew a little flowerpot on paper, cut it out with a folded stand beneath it and glued a little paper line to the back of it. Then I drew a little sunflower, a rose and a tulip on paper(mom's favorite flowers) before cutting them out and placed them between the backside of the pot and the strip. I also crudely colored the whole thing. She was very happy about it and placed it on her spot at the kitchen table next to the real flowerpots which goes to show that personal gifts are usually the best option

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Goons Are Gifts

biosterous posted:

this one please please please

also did someone say jigsaw puzzles?

these are all actually my spouse's puzzles - i think jigsaw puzzles are a great thing to do at the cottage but i don't do them at home

Shifty Nipples posted:

bread is pain

aww I don't have the space buds tag yet

Queued both!
Did you request one earlier, Nipples? Because there wasn't one queued so I might have overlooked you, in which case sorry! It is on its way now.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I would take a space tag for my powerful collection if it would fit :v:

Certainly! Which one of those three would you like?

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

Queued both!
Did you request one earlier, Nipples? Because there wasn't one queued so I might have overlooked you, in which case sorry! It is on its way now.

I did but it's cool it worked out in the end, thanks! Goons are great.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

biosterous

i'm glad to know you orbs, you are a good thing in my life :shobon:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

i'm glad to know you orbs, you are a good thing in my life :shobon:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

I’m a train choo choo

Dixville

I don't think!
I wish george carlin never died. The poo poo he would say now my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

I’m a train choo choo

a heck offa caboose

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shifty Nipples

It occurred to me that I have probably committed moving violations on my bicycle so add that to my crime list

nut

Heather Papps posted:

a heck offa caboose

:blush:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

a heck offa caboose

kinda wishing i had posted "i choo choo choose you" instead but oh well you live, you learn

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Dixville posted:

I wish george carlin never died. The poo poo he would say now my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk

i think about this a lot, too

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Dixville posted:

Night of the Hunter

:hellyeah:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

xcheopis

I want to watch Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter, followed by Mr. Vampire (English subs) but am still to lazy to set up my new laptop.

Dixville

I don't think!

Hell yeah my professor in college showed us this. I took an english elective about James Agee and we watched it cause he I think wrote the screenplay.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Dixville posted:

Hell yeah my professor in college showed us this. I took an english elective about James Agee and we watched it cause he I think wrote the screenplay.

It's such a great film. I really like the cinematography. All that interplay with light and shadow reminds me of Mario Bava's stuff.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Dixville

I don't think!
My fave part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auccmqO45a8

Dixville

I don't think!
The beauty of his voice combined with his pure evilness always gets me

cda

by Hand Knit
One of the best movies ever is Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, in case you're looking for a movie to watch.

Anyway, does anyone want to see a photo of a cute cat? That's why I decided to post here.

Dixville

I don't think!
My high school teacher introduced me to that one. I love and hate it. The conflict constant throughout is exhausting to watch

xcheopis

cda posted:

Anyway, does anyone want to see a photo of a cute cat? That's why I decided to post here.

Well, duh!

Dixville

I don't think!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbZSGitY_X8

Dixville

I don't think!
Best part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWdK9nhQpE0

cda

by Hand Knit

xcheopis posted:

Well, duh!

xcheopis

Oh my goodness, what a beauty!

Dixville

I don't think!

A good kibby

biosterous

cat! cat is good

gallery of sigs

he/him

Dixville

I don't think!
I meant to link this earlier for my fave part of my fave movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxSm91eun4

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

well you got me legitimately interested in seeing that movie now.

what up nerds. I'm up late drinking a weird mimosa I made with some fruit and tequila in it. Sleep schedule is totally fuckered. I am proof-reading my final project for my first graduate-level class, which is actually just an undergrad class plus a final project that only the grad students have to do.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Stoner Sloth

thank you for this picture of noble catte, it improved my day which was being stressful (moving during the present trying circumstances is even worse than it normally is and other things)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Stoner Sloth posted:

thank you for this picture of noble catte, it improved my day which was being stressful (moving during the present trying circumstances is even worse than it normally is and other things)

Moving is the worst :( Is it a long distance move or a new place in the same area?

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"