Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
spotted a super stonk purchaser out in the wild today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Fish Delite for VP

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

limp_cheese posted:

Trump demands they dig up the corpse of John McCain for his VP to say it's a unity/healing ticket between the old guard and new guard of the Republican Party.

In reality it's just a way for him to be petty and stick it to McCain one more time.

:yooge: I PREFER VP'S WHO DIDN'T GET CANCERED

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Silly Burrito posted:

Fish Delite for VP

What's Ronald McDonald up to

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

VP is anyone paying Donald the most. Stop pretending it's more complicated than that.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
VP Peter Thiel would be pretty lit actually. Really bringing back those Cheney Palpatine vibes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

3 DONG HORSE posted:

What's Ronald McDonald up to

Grimace is more his style.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump tells oil companies to donate to him and he'll kill EVs. Then he picks Elon Musk for VP.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
He should just go for a celebrity vp, like his good buddy Vince McMahon.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

what?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

redshirt posted:

Trump will pick Noem just because everyone tells him not to.

Trump will not pick Noem because he probably arbitrarily hates women more than ever at the moment.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Fools Infinite posted:

He should just go for a celebrity vp, like his good buddy Vince McMahon.

Well Linda McMahon has that Cabinet experience. And y'know Triple H has that executive experience running the organisation

:dafuq:

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

I guess someone explained to him (slowly) that the judge can enter a non-guilty verdict and after that, can’t be retried (because double jeopardy).

If Judge Cannon really wanted to make the FL documents case go away (and not give a poo poo how she looks doing it), this is probably the easiest way.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Directed verdict? Directly to jail?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

VP is anyone paying Donald the most. Stop pretending it's more complicated than that.

Nikki Haley could pay him the most money of anyone and he wouldn't pick her because, like Meatball Ron, she committed the grievous sin of TREASON against "TRUMP"

Is also why he gladly allowed Tim Scott to prostrate to and beg him, he's not even in the running at all but "TRUMP" is glad to let him humiliate himself for him.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tom Scott is the top VP pick on most betting sites right now but we have to pray he still picks Noem because she looks like Melania

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

GREAT CASE!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MrMojok posted:

GREAT CASE!!!

A CASE THE LIKES OF WHICH THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
He heard something vaguely legal that sounded good to him I suppose and so his mush brains just spat it out

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

Tom Scott is the top VP pick on most betting sites right now but we have to pray he still picks Noem because she looks like Melania

quote:

Thomas Scott is an English YouTuber and web developer. His self-titled YouTube channel offers educational videos across a range of topics including history, geography, linguistics, science, and technology. As of January 2024, his five YouTube channels have collectively gained over 7.61 million subscribers[a] and 1.82 billion views.[b][2]

Unusual choice to pick an Englishman but he gets good Ratings, Donlad always playing 5d chess

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

I looked him and got sad because I realized he wasn't making content anymore

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Failed Imagineer posted:

Unusual choice to pick an Englishman but he gets good Ratings, Donlad always playing 5d chess

Tim Scoot*

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He heard something vaguely legal that sounded good to him I suppose and so his mush brains just spat it out

It is incredibly how you can immediately tell what part of the trial his lawyers are explaining to him; just by the follow up tweets demanding that these things happen

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Tim Scott fucks with me on a whole other level than Trump does, which is weird to think about. A person like him is about as dangerous and hosed up as they come.

Like he's just an ultimate toady that radiates evil. It's rare to see.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Look sometimes you're taking a dump and hit o instead of i YOU KNBEW WHAT I MEANT

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Considering how he sold seats in his last administration, especially ambassadorships, I could see this happening.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Toxic Mental posted:

Look sometimes you're taking a dump and hit o instead of i YOU KNBEW WHAT I MEANT

:sad:

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost
Tom YouTube

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

We await your presence in the I Just Pooped thread.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Anderson Koopa posted:

We await your presence in the I Just Pooped thread.

There really is a thread for everything.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Post in that thread every time you LOL that you just pooped

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

Post in that thread every time you LOL that you just pooped

recently installed a bidet and now i lol every time i poo poo

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Toxic Mental posted:

Trump vp confirmed to be Tom Skitt

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost
Post ITT every time you lol that Turnip pooped himself

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

if "TRUMP" did to a person what he is doing to that courtroom chair, it would be considered a crime against humanity, or at least cruel and unusual punishment

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Oscar Wild posted:

Trump vp confirmed to be Tom Skitt

He was great in Top Gun and many other films Trump probably enjoys, a solid choice

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

MrQwerty posted:

if "TRUMP" did to a person what he is doing to that courtroom chair, it would be considered a crime against humanity, or at least cruel and unusual punishment

Spec Ops: The Line except Walker realizes that he dropped weaponized grandpa farts on civilians

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Failed Imagineer posted:

He was great in Top Gun and many other films Trump probably enjoys, a solid choice

thats Tom Skerritt, who is also 10 years older than Joe Biden lmao

idk who Tom Skitt is

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Throwing out other comedy VP candidates, if he wants to attract the Hollywood vote, Clint Eastwood is an option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DarkHorse posted:

Post ITT every time you lol that Turnip pooped himself

Post ITT every time you lol that President Trump asked the Guggenheim Museum for a Van Gogh, who told him to go eat poo poo, and offered him a solid gold toilet instead
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/01/the-art-museum-that-offered-donald-trump-a-solid-gold-toilet

LOL!