Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MrQwerty posted:

thats Tom Skerritt, who is also 10 years older than Joe Biden lmao

idk who Tom Skitt is

You can't just explain my dumb jokes like that man, that makes me feel real small :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Failed Imagineer posted:

You can't just explain my dumb jokes like that man, that makes me feel real small :smith:

you can't let Tom Skerritt be the Vice President, he got cocooned like a LOSER then begged LIKE A DOG to be killed and it was :sad:!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

MrQwerty posted:

thats Tom Skerritt, who is also 10 years older than Joe Biden lmao

idk who Tom Skitt is

He was in Dead Man on Campus and That Thing You Do

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

you can't let Tom Skerritt be the Vice President, he got cocooned like a LOSER then begged LIKE A DOG to be killed and it was :sad:!

I just saw the 45th anniversary rerelease of that in theaters with my friends and they didn't include that scene or the distress signal scene either and it was SAD

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Donald Trump has certainly asked his advisers if he could pick Rambo as his VP

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Toxic Mental posted:

I just saw the 45th anniversary rerelease of that in theaters with my friends and they didn't include that scene or the distress signal scene either and it was SAD

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like I'm a member of Congress seeing MTG take the podium

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MrQwerty posted:

lmao

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Donald Trump has certainly asked his advisers if he could pick Rambo as his VP

Steven Seagal would be an inspired choice.

Wikipedia posted:

In March 2022, during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Seagal visited Moscow where he organized his birthday party, attended by many people connected to Vladimir Putin, including some affected by international sanctions. This has been criticized as a dissenting action that came amidst the growing international boycott of Russia.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Steve is a Russian citizen now, so it would definitely be an on-brand choice for "TRUMP"

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MrQwerty posted:

Steve is a Russian citizen now, so it would definitely be an on-brand choice for "TRUMP"

If Trump ate poo poo, Seagal could end up as the first US Pres with American , Russian, and Serbian citizenship (and at least half a dozen claimed ethnicities)

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Failed Imagineer posted:

If Trump ate poo poo, Seagal could end up as the first US Pres with American , Russian, and Serbian citizenship (and at least half a dozen claimed ethnicities)

How could that go wrong? Plus Steven is no stranger to the Criminal Justice system, he and Trump could bond over how unfair it is.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I was watching a thing last night making fun of Seagals show about how he's a fake cop and I couldn't stop thinking about how he and Trump look like loving cousins or something.

Perfect replacement if Trump dies.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Infinitum posted:

Post ITT every time you lol that President Trump asked the Guggenheim Museum for a Van Gogh, who told him to go eat poo poo, and offered him a solid gold toilet instead
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/01/the-art-museum-that-offered-donald-trump-a-solid-gold-toilet

LOL!

Didn't even give him the poo poo for him to eat smh

Anderson Koopa posted:

Steven was at Putin's inauguration this year too

If you get a chance listen to the Behind the Bastards on him, dude is nuts

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Anderson Koopa posted:

VP, and a bodyguard, and a lawyer, and a diplomat - Seagal is qualified for all these roles, as a martial artist and a former totally real cop. He even has a history of killing dogs for no reason - he's perfect in every way!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

maybe he and calamari could get into a winded old man fight to see who "TRUMP"s top bodyguard is

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Both trump and Seagal do things fatly so I can see this working.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

wilderthanmild posted:

I was watching a thing last night making fun of Seagals show about how he's a fake cop and I couldn't stop thinking about how he and Trump look like loving cousins or something.

Perfect replacement if Trump dies.

Was it this classic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isNRZJ6icwc

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

you've been waiting months for the opportunity to post that

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Steven Seagal, acclaimed actor, artist, and master of the Navajo shadow clone jutsu.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Brandfarlig posted:

...Seagal [does] things fatly...

https://i.imgur.com/6lBmSEV.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

if "TRUMP" did to a person what he is doing to that courtroom chair, it would be considered a crime against humanity, or at least cruel and unusual punishment

[nws]https://i.imgur.com/AVaa77Q.jpeg[/nws]

TM edit: Editing out a picture of poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:20 on May 11, 2024

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I would prefer not to see poop itt

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Why would you post that. :psyduck:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

yeah that's gross man

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lt. Cock posted:

I would prefer not to see poop itt

i know Steven Seagal looks like poo poo but i didn't know it was that offensive :(

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
If you are bored or need entertainment this evening/afternoon etc then keep an eye on Eurovision. It has the potential to go places. Loads of drama brewing.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
If I ever get the posting brainworms that makes me literally shitpost, just perma me.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tai posted:

If you are bored or need entertainment this evening/afternoon etc then keep an eye on Eurovision. It has the potential to go places. Loads of drama brewing.

Or you can just explain it?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tai posted:

No, I don't believe I will

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Eurovision "Song" "Contest"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i dont listen to any music that sounds like eurovision music why should i watch eurovision

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

MrQwerty posted:

i dont listen to any music that sounds like eurovision music why should i watch eurovision

Drama and nudity.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I thought they already had Eurovision and everyone liked Ireland the best.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Avirosb posted:

Drama and nudity.

drama is stupid and if i want nudity I can get way better nudity elsewhere without having to endure terrible eurovision music

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toxic Mental posted:

drama is stupid and if i want nudity I can get way better nudity elsewhere without having to endure terrible eurovision music

:sad:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Avirosb posted:

Drama and nudity.

steve albini died the other day that has been plenty of music industry drama fuel for me

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Maybe I’m reading that wrong but “guitarists aren’t fascists” is loving hilarious when you have Eric Clapton walking around.

And now you made me go down Wikipedia lane and realise that Van Morrison is all kinds of an assbag. That's sad.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Infinitum posted:

Post ITT every time you lol that President Trump asked the Guggenheim Museum for a Van Gogh, who told him to go eat poo poo, and offered him a solid gold toilet instead
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/01/the-art-museum-that-offered-donald-trump-a-solid-gold-toilet

LOL!

100% trump would have taken that painting. smart move by them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
I just saw this ad on Facebook promoting a "Christian Boy Scouts" alternative since the Boys Scouts changed their name and went "woke" according to the chuds.

"Godly Men". *barf*