Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Ish nothing, Comedy Goldmine is as front as front page gets. Kudos!

Woooooooooooo! I'm bonafide!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

owlhawk911 posted:

babylon steppin pon me breddren

Whappen!? Overstand, no coil, no sah! Never ate a food on goldmines!

Sig by Heather Papps

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Whappen!? Overstand, no coil, no sah! Never ate a food on goldmines!

i and i hotsteppin, no lie. big ups rasta, another irie byob success story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpviAfHcVmw

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

City of Glompton

rollingcat goes very well with that song

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was blown away when I found out ital, the Rastafarian diet, not only doesn't allow meat but by some interpretations doesn't allow anything but completely raw foods. Which means no pickles!

It's already bad enough I have a less-than-spiritual smoking habit, but no pickles? That's a dealbreaker, sorry.

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love history because at least two dudes off the top of my head have had to publicly declare they are mortal and some people were still like "hmmm i dunno... i think you might be divine."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dixville

I don't think!
I put together a facebook avatar and I think it's cute

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

i love history because at least two dudes off the top of my head have had to publicly declare they are mortal and some people were still like "hmmm i dunno... i think you might be divine."

Only a true messiah denies his divinity!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

when i was in university this woman i was friends with found a south park paper doll website at which point i found out she didn't realize/remember i wore glasses. it was a fun conversation to have!

Stoner Sloth

Dixville posted:

I put together a facebook avatar and I think it's cute

:nice:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Heather Papps posted:

when i was in university this woman i was friends with found a south park paper doll website at which point i found out she didn't realize/remember i wore glasses. it was a fun conversation to have!

Man that southpark paper dolls thing was insanely influential, those guys were so far ahead of the curve. I wonder how many assets from that thing were just ported straight into Stick of Truth as inventory options.

Sig by Heather Papps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:siren: movies in 2 hours, check the movie night thread :siren:

Goons Are Gifts

Byob just belongs on the front page, because every single post is goldmine material, the good ones logically exceed that

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

Byob just belongs on the front page, because every single post is goldmine material, the good ones logically exceed that

Get back to work!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3917226&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post504903836

Goons Are Gifts

I'm working on it, I'm working on it!!
I was at a friend's house, dad said it was okay and we only had some Kool-aid

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm working on it, I'm working on it!!
I was at a friend's house, dad said it was okay and we only had some Kool-aid

Kids these days.. :bahgawd:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
This afternoon I did yard work. This evening I'm :beerpal:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

just a reminder: movies in 45 minutes! FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

I was blown away when I found out ital, the Rastafarian diet, not only doesn't allow meat but by some interpretations doesn't allow anything but completely raw foods. Which means no pickles!
That seems like probably a niche ital interpretation. I've eaten in several ital places and it's never been raw things.

(Also, a joke about pasta and pizza, but I do mean the point about actual ital.)

BoldFrankensteinMir

roomforthetuna posted:

That seems like probably a niche ital interpretation. I've eaten in several ital places and it's never been raw things.

(Also, a joke about pasta and pizza, but I do mean the point about actual ital.)

Yeah I'm sure it's only specific niche practitioners like with uber-strict versions of Kosher or Halaal, but even so, wow.

Sig by Heather Papps

owlhawk911

Yeah I'm sure it's only specific niche practitioners like with uber-strict versions of Kosher or Halaal, but even so, wow.

i thought about explaining before but it was hard so i didn't

here's DuckDuckGo's first result for "rasta energy", i guess my short version is there's no rules really it's all just about understanding that you're everything and not hurting yourself

e: forgot the link. it's kinda clickbaity but not wrong

owlhawk911 fucked around with this message at 07:35 on May 17, 2020

Dixville

I don't think!
Lol people are getting mad cause I've been posting a bunch of threads in gbs. I thought they were good ideas ok!!

Edit :justpost:

Goons Are Gifts

Stay safe out there, the grey forums can be scary! But also fun and nice with great people but also scary

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
:coffeepal::coffee::synthy:

Heather Papps

hello friend

lazy sunday

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Neighbor's flowers breaking quarantine. . .

owlhawk911

that's my kinda crime

BoldFrankensteinMir

owlhawk911 posted:

i thought about explaining before but it was hard so i didn't

here's DuckDuckGo's first result for "rasta energy", i guess my short version is there's no rules really it's all just about understanding that you're everything and not hurting yourself

e: forgot the link. it's kinda clickbaity but not wrong

That was a good read, thanks! I def see what you mean now about it not being so strictly dogmatic (although I'm also amazed by the "no food grown on vines" thing that article mentioned. I would think that would make them more "vital" not less!)

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

Barking Gecko posted:

Neighbor's flowers breaking quarantine. . .

a stranger asked me if i thought my neighbour would mind if he stole some flowers and seemed surprised when the answer was "i dunno, i'll ask harold next time i see him"

That was a good read, thanks! I def see what you mean now about it not being so strictly dogmatic (although I'm also amazed by the "no food grown on vines" thing that article mentioned. I would think that would make them more "vital" not less!)

on the one hand this article is written by a swede but on the other hand her name is "diana danko" so i think she's trustworthy

Dixville

I don't think!
My bf (ex?) Who lives w me left earlier saying he wasn't coming back, with nothing but a bike and his backpack. Basically with no warning. Fml

owlhawk911

Dixville posted:

My bf (ex?) Who lives w me left earlier saying he wasn't coming back, with nothing but a bike and his backpack. Basically with no warning. Fml

just hop on your bike, mike. grab your backpack, jack. there must be 50 ways to leave your lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU

xcheopis

Dixville posted:

I'm sorry to hear that. Had things just not been going well?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dixville posted:

gently caress, I'm sorry. Are you safe?

Stoner Sloth

Dixville posted:

Sorry. Hope things get better for you friend.

Dixville

I don't think!

Kief Richards posted:

gently caress, I'm sorry. Are you safe?

Yeah I'm fine.

He came back. We're trying to figure out if we're really in a relationship anymore or just roommates at this point.

Thanks for your concern guys. I really appreciate it

cda

by Hand Knit
More importantly, was your dog ok.

cda

by Hand Knit

lol I'm sorry I missed this thread when it was live

nut

cda posted:

lol I'm sorry I missed this thread when it was live

lmbo at that last phiz post

Dixville

I don't think!

cda posted:

More importantly, was your dog ok.

Dogs fine he just gets sad when he gets yelled at. Also has no idea why he's being yelled at... hence why I get pissed at the bf.
I get the feeling he's gonna try to be on his best behavior for a while then slowly go back to the yelling. I'm kinda tired of it. I told him I'm not sure if we're really dating anymore. Anyway I'll take my probs to en but thanx for your concern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Dixville posted:

Dogs fine he just gets sad when he gets yelled at. Also has no idea why he's being yelled at... hence why I get pissed at the bf.
I get the feeling he's gonna try to be on his best behavior for a while then slowly go back to the yelling. I'm kinda tired of it. I told him I'm not sure if we're really dating anymore. Anyway I'll take my probs to en but thanx for your concern

No worries. We're here!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!