Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

MrQwerty posted:

steve albini died the other day that has been plenty of music industry drama fuel for me

God dammit this is always how I learn about these things lol

Avirosb posted:

Big RIP to the Rapeman guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

My idiot brain is drawing a blank, for some reason. What was the word Trump actually means to say here when he keeps using the word "conflicted" to describe judges?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dervival posted:

wtf did he do in his prior life to deserve this, did he eat someone's sarira or something

He paid some cook to declare him a lama

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
this was the President of the United States who said he loves the rule of law.
I think he might be lying

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Catastrophe posted:

My idiot brain is drawing a blank, for some reason. What was the word Trump actually means to say here when he keeps using the word "conflicted" to describe judges?

I think a normal person would say "prejudiced", but he's kinda right in the sense that there's no English adjective to my knowledge that precisely captures "having a conflict of interest" and is commonly used. But when he sprinkles that in amongst his many other insane and donkey-brained neologisms it just looks risible

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Catastrophe posted:

He means the judge has a conflict of interest since his daughter is a Demonrat.

As if a boomer rear end judge gives a poo poo about his daughter's political leanings.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Just replace it with a racial slur and you’ll be close to what he really means

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

the dolly llama

dolly was a sheep tho

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

I think a normal person would say "prejudiced", but he's kinda right in the sense that there's no English adjective to my knowledge that precisely captures "having a conflict of interest" and is commonly used. But when he sprinkles that in amongst his many other insane and donkey-brained neologisms it just looks risible

I would make a bid for compromised.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Just replace it with a racial slur and you’ll be close to what he really means

kiwi?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Every time you post a Trump truth, I'm going to imagine it coming from your avatar. Makes me think of Crank Yankers.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Maybe biased

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Ok so we all have to spread the word that if Trump loses, everyone tases their balls in protest.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

emSparkly posted:

Ok so we all have to spread the word that if Trump loses, everyone tases their balls in protest.

What about the non-ball-equipped? Is this thread advocating for cooter tasing????

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I would make a bid for compromised.

Yeah that's probably better

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Failed Imagineer posted:

Yeah that's probably better

With some dude who eats his pizza backwards?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Happy 7th anniversary of this evergreen quote

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kevyn posted:

he ain't wrong

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Silly Burrito posted:

What about the non-ball-equipped? Is this thread advocating for cooter tasing????

Due to Biden’s trans world order takeover that will take effect after the 2024 election, free packers will be provided at all medical institutions for those without.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

emSparkly posted:

Due to Biden’s trans world order takeover that will take effect after the 2024 election, free packers will be provided at all medical institutions for those without.

Ooh are you doing a Q&A?

Is it worth paying extra for pure breed, non vaxxed dog jizz?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

emSparkly posted:

i said this was next step after obama made gay marriage mandatory, but did anybody listen???

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Kevyn posted:

Promote this man

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Ooh are you doing a Q&A?

Is it worth paying extra for pure breed, non vaxxed dog jizz?

Right now there’s a special offer going on for half off your first load. Every unvaxxed dog is guaranteed to be put down old yeller Kristi Noem style once they’re past sperm production age.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

i said this was next step after obama made gay marriage mandatory, but did anybody listen???

I heard we were all going to get gay married, but, I'm still single. What the hell Obama?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Silly Burrito posted:

Every time you post a Trump truth, I'm going to imagine it coming from your avatar. Makes me think of Crank Yankers.
or Spitting Image, the guys who did the Genesis Land Of Confusion music video with the puppet Reagan.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Any word on how many people showed up?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

CannonFodder posted:

or Spitting Image, the guys who did the Genesis Land Of Confusion music video with the puppet Reagan.

Very true, I see that too.

Trumpman is the least inspiring superhero ever. What even are his powers?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

emSparkly posted:

Right now there’s a special offer going on for half off your first load. Every unvaxxed dog is guaranteed to be put down old yeller Kristi Noem style once they’re past sperm production age.

The last big news story she got was banned from the reservation. That probably helped her VP chances.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Anderson Koopa posted:

Any word on how many people showed up?

There's a good amount of "people" there

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

kazil posted:

There's a good amount of "people" there

That was more than I was expecting. I wonder if some of them traveled to get there.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

I think someone else posted this already, but basically if you are conflicted that means you have a working conscience. And in Trump world that is the worst quality a person can have - hence he insults them as "conflicted".

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Silly Burrito posted:

Whining, at a level that no one has seen before.

Also making GBS threads his pants.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Anderson Koopa posted:

That was more than I was expecting. I wonder if some of them traveled to get there.

Probably not a ton of locals at the Jersey beach town offseason

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

being able to wriggle out of any jam IS a pretty handy superpower

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

No law can catch him

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The pee funnels are real.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Trump off to confess to more crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

So you can piss standing up while watching Turmp?