Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

ever get that panic of have i been doing this wrong the whole time? i was making coffee in my french press this morn and had a session of deep soul searching about the right amount of grounds to put in

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
idk what u call it when u feel that way bout yr life constantly lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

sorry those posts are way too :words: for the chat thread

hurf de durf

These posts are perfect and it's a good story! Sorry about your wife's sting bit I'm glad baby did not be stang

Shifty Nipples

I was nervous around honey bees for my whole life until I actually got stung by one a few years ago and it wasn't so bad so now I'm ok with bees.

kinda want my avatar to have green eyes

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

take the moon

by sebmojo
ya ive never been stung so now im still terrified bee virgin. im sure its not so bad but man does my brain not want to find out

i like how when bees are stingy farmers run assassination ops so they can get a new chiller queen lol

----------------

Shifty Nipples

Not knowing whether you are allergic to bee stings is I think what really made me nervous and now that I know I'm not it's not so much a big deal any more.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

BoldFrankensteinMir

I am super allergic to bee stings and one will make my arm swell up like Popeye, I discovered around age 10. Now I get to carry an EpiPen and be paranoid about buzzing sounds everywhere, but I'm still pro-bee, I want them to be okay even if 3 of them teaming up could kill me deader'n heck.

Sig by Heather Papps

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i loved your bee story al =)

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

one more of peanut hanging out in the catnip in my mom's garden

i love peanut

alnilam posted:

sorry those posts are way too :words: for the chat thread

hurf de durf

it was a fun story ty. i'm glad that guy got a swarm of new friends and the image of your household all armoured up against the bees deploying smoke, beating a retreat, and k.o'ing yourselves with benadryl just to have some half-naked manly-man show up and scoop em into a bucket made me smile

i love bees

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i loved your bee story al =)

owlhawk911 posted:

i love peanut
i love bees

it's a good day, to read byob

Ass-penny

Dang this thread moves fast. That bee story was super cool Al! The image of you and your wife trying to smoke out the bees in your makeshift armors made me laugh. I'm glad it was resolved amicably.
Dixville I have been enjoying your GBS threads, that folder is just full of sourpusses. Sorry your relationship is the way it is, but at least your doggo is with you with the good vibes.
Those were great cattes on the last page too. Hope everyone's Monday is treating them ok.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

dixville i also love your dog. best wishes to you. you are good poster

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Dogs, cats, bees and coffee all in one morning read???? :monocle::love:

BoldFrankensteinMir

I love this chat thread and I love all of you, 'yobbers! Thanks for being such great pals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eHFP76q9lQ

Sig by Heather Papps

Goons Are Gifts

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I love this chat thread and I love all of you, 'yobbers! Thanks for being such great pals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eHFP76q9lQ

Goons Are Gifts

Today is truly magical

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

Dang this thread moves fast. That bee story was super cool Al! The image of you and your wife trying to smoke out the bees in your makeshift armors made me laugh. I'm glad it was resolved amicably.
Dixville I have been enjoying your GBS threads, that folder is just full of sourpusses. Sorry your relationship is the way it is, but at least your doggo is with you with the good vibes.
Those were great cattes on the last page too. Hope everyone's Monday is treating them ok.

just wanted to say ur av rules lol

----------------

BoldFrankensteinMir

10 minutes to moviesign!

Sig by Heather Papps

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

just wanted to say ur av rules lol

Thanks bud! I found it in a av thread in GBS. It was sort of unclear if the goon who posted it made it or just found it in a Google search. I felt like it was a good combo of chill and psychedelic. Plus, it has a kitty in it! Pspspsps!

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
We made strawberry jam today and it's that perfect balance of sweet and tart that is just delicious by itself.

Here's how you make Berry jam

Put enough water in a pot to cover the bottom
Add too much sugar

Fill to the brim with berry

Cook until whenever

Congrats put it in a jar you did it buddy

Nobody can resist my hot hot jam

nut

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

We made strawberry jam today and it's that perfect balance of sweet and tart that is just delicious by itself.

Here's how you make Berry jam

Put enough water in a pot to cover the bottom
Add too much sugar

Fill to the brim with berry

Cook until whenever

Congrats put it in a jar you did it buddy

Nobody can resist my hot hot jam

you did it, buddy :buddy:

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

Thanks bud! I found it in a av thread in GBS. It was sort of unclear if the goon who posted it made it or just found it in a Google search. I felt like it was a good combo of chill and psychedelic. Plus, it has a kitty in it! Pspspsps!

i would guesstimate its an aved up thing of some art by a dude called superphased (phazed?) his stuffs all over tumblr

hes p good but a lot of nws stuff lol

----------------

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i see a little silhouetto of a catte
scaramouche, scaramouche, will you pet the little catto?

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

Today is truly magical

Yeah it's the 40th anniversary of Mount Saint Helens erupting.

Jaguars!

It's a strange feeling when you are looking for the link to a video because you couldn't watch it with sound at work and all you remember is that it was posted during a dick related derail and after 30 minutes at home trying to retrace your work browsing of the day you realize that you read dick related derails in at least four different threads today on your work computer.

ChubbyChecker

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

i see a little silhouetto of a catte
scaramouche, scaramouche, will you pet the little catto?

yes

Dixville

I don't think!

Same :hfive:

Goons Are Gifts

Shifty Nipples posted:

Yeah it's the 40th anniversary of Mount Saint Helens erupting.

I was thinking about this for about half an hour now and couldn't come up with a proper dick joke as follow-up, so now I'm going to fix my sink while I think about what I've done.

cda

by Hand Knit

Jaguars! posted:

It's a strange feeling when you are looking for the link to a video because you couldn't watch it with sound at work and all you remember is that it was posted during a dick related derail and after 30 minutes at home trying to retrace your work browsing of the day you realize that you read dick related derails in at least four different threads today on your work computer.

dick related derail is a p. deece username

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:agreed:

Escape From Noise

The name's Derail, Richard Derail, but everyone calls me Dick.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

:cabot:

take the moon

by sebmojo
isnt james bond a bad spy if hes constantly telling every1 his name lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

james bond is a bad spy, and that's why i love him.

also, let's get ready for dad staying at my house/camp for a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek this is gonna be interesting.

cda

by Hand Knit

take the moon posted:

isnt james bond a bad spy if hes constantly telling every1 his name lol

It's not his real name

BoldFrankensteinMir

James Bond is not half the spy that Spy Smasher was.

Sig by Heather Papps

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

I was thinking about this for about half an hour now and couldn't come up with a proper dick joke as follow-up, so now I'm going to fix my sink while I think about what I've done.

Hey it could be worse, you could have said "hehehe YOUR MOM hehehe GOTEM"

Goons Are Gifts

Fixed the sink. Almost. It's leaking only on every single part that I had to put together, but the bathroom looks functional while it clearly isn't, which I consider massive progress.
Now, how do I tell the water to not go literally everywhere, I don't speak water

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

Fixed the sink. Almost. It's leaking only on every single part that I had to put together, but the bathroom looks functional while it clearly isn't, which I consider massive progress.
Now, how do I tell the water to not go literally everywhere, I don't speak water

first you must be like water to communicate with water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

first you must be like water to communicate with water

So... step one, pee pants?

Sig by Heather Papps