Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wait, who's the president again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Professor Shark posted:

Wait, who's the president again?

Go back to bed Grandma, Hillary won, you just had a bad dream.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Thread I can't keep lying to Grandma Shark like this :(

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Svdl posted:

My hands are smaller than Donald Trump's :smug:

Why don't you run for president about it?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Go back to bed Grandma, Hillary won, you just had a bad dream.

Can you imagine awakening from a coma only to find out Trump is president

lol, put me back to sleep doc

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Oh poo poo, Trump is PREZZ?!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Viruswithshoes posted:

GodDAMMIT gramma heard you she's going to be freaking out for the next hour holy good god drat.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Thread I can't keep lying to Grandma Shark like this :(

DO YOU WANT TO TELL HER THE TRUTH?

Edit: oh, jeez i'll get the broom & wurther's orignals

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Viruswithshoes posted:

doc seriously why didn't someone pull the loving plug on me? I can't afford this health care now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if it was the night of the election and your grandma was on her deathbed and not expected to live through the night and she turns to you and asks "Before I go... who won?"

Would you tell her the truth or lie?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Truth. Laughter is the best medicine.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

if it was the night of the election and your grandma was on her deathbed and not expected to live through the night and she turns to you and asks "Before I go... who won?"

"The one you voted for :3: Sweet dreams"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

depends, which grandma?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If it was a racist grandma a good prank would be to tell her Obama closed the polls and declared a caliphate

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lolling at our first atheist president dancing like a white person in a church.

Valt
May 14, 2006

Oh HELL yeah.
Ultra Carp

Kumo posted:

depends, which grandma?

My grandma voted for trump :(

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kumo posted:

depends, which grandma?

Hillary

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Valt posted:

My grandma voted for trump :(

My grandfather wishes he could have, I think he's hoping Trump will invade to be honest :canada:

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

locker up

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Dial-a-Dog posted:

No he said all the Muslims bad dudes aren't allowed to come in, we just need to wall off Mexico and we'll be OK

"Perhaps we should make it harder for people to get guns, as a way of lowering gun crime statistics."

"Well, that'll hardly help! Everyone agrees, criminals don't obey the rules - that's how you know they're criminals!"

"Perhaps the immigrants will try to enter the USA in dangerous and illegal ways if they can't go through the normal respectable channels."

"Nonsense! We banned them, that'll definitely stop them coming in!"

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Oh yeah that guy I forgot about him until just now when I saw this thread.

lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Gobblecoque posted:

lol is that ben carson down the row playing on is phone

Dammit now I want to see Carson wander into shot playing Candy Crush or Pokemon.
It'd be like a weekly occurrence, during interviews and press conferences, and all but guaranteed when a solemn mood is called for.
A row of caskets draped with the American flag, Trump for once looking serious, and there's Carson playing Simpsons Tapped out on his phone.
At the end of the presidency a half hour montage of the most noteworthy occasions, please, is all I'm asking for.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
does anybody remember like 2 weeks ago when Trump said, in response to Russia and how hosed up they are, "What, like America is so perfect?" and none of his supporters gave a poo poo?

But when Obama's WIFE said "slavery was an embarrassing thing in our past" people were calling for her head?

lol?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

does anybody remember like 2 weeks ago when Trump said, in response to Russia and how hosed up they are, "What, like America is so perfect?" and none of his supporters gave a poo poo?

But when Obama's WIFE said "slavery was an embarrassing thing in our past" people were calling for her head?

lol?

lol

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

do u know jenny posted:

lol?

Well you see, trump is a white man while Michelle is a black woman. Thats all there is to it, racism.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

how is govnent formed
how is govnent formed
how trump get prasident

@realDonaldTrump
They need to do way instain librals> who kill thier fredom. becuse these fredom cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a "judg" in ar who had kill her second mendments. they are taking the two amendmants back to court too lady to rest my pary are with the we the peple who lost our fredoms; i am truley sorry for your lots

- Trump in about 6 months the way this is going

I appreciate you, and the lols you bring

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Trump is sure mad at immigrants for... reasons.

A lot of angry white people in the country in general I guess. :shrug:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

do u know jenny posted:

lol?

haha lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think nutters hate Michelle more than they hate Obama for some reason, I guess because she's a woman

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Professor Shark posted:

I think nutters hate Michelle more than they hate Obama for some reason, I guess because she's a woman

She's more black than him, too.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
the one two punch of 9/11 and electing a black man president broke people's minds lmao

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

BombiTheZombie posted:

Well you see, trump is a white man while Michelle is a black woman. Thats all there is to it, racism.

She tried to introduce edible fruits, veggies and grains to their kids school lunches. :bahgawd:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Scary! posted:

She tried to introduce edible fruits, veggies and grains to their kids school lunches. :bahgawd:

lmao I somehow forgot the incredibly insane reaction to that. It's as if she tried to give cyanide to every single child in America.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
clinton got impeached for lying about getting a bj in the whitehouse

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

This is a lol of the first water. Goddamn

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

do u know jenny posted:

lol?

One of my mom's friends made a point of frequently saying "[Michelle] should go back to the plantation where she belongs" (the real side-eye goes to my mom for continuing to hang out with this friend tho)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Soundboz posted:

One of my mom's friends made a point of frequently saying "[Michelle] should go back to the plantation where she belongs" (the real side-eye goes to my mom for continuing to hang out with this friend tho)

lol wtf

a couple years ago there was some dude out on 101 with a big van covered in anti michelle obama stuff, but like crazy poo poo like "MICHELLE OBAMA IS A TRANNY COMMUNIST WHO WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA" and poo poo like that and the dude had signs and was waving them around and everything

like drat dude it is a nice saturday afternoon and that's what you're doing???

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

lol wtf

a couple years ago there was some dude out on 101 with a big van covered in anti michelle obama stuff, but like crazy poo poo like "MICHELLE OBAMA IS A TRANNY COMMUNIST WHO WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA" and poo poo like that and the dude had signs and was waving them around and everything

like drat dude it is a nice saturday afternoon and that's what you're doing???

Can you imagine the lols when if he gets impeached

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839268048313929729

*cracks knuckles*

*smiles sinisterly*

*powerfullest govt in world is now third-rate gangster flick*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS