Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Holy poo poo, he actually did a "I'm leaving the fandom!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Moktaro posted:

You really could've gone with just this, because Jesus Christ if someone actually believes that last bit. :psyduck:

Right-wingers claim that any criticism of Obama was treated as racism, and therefore they were unable to ever give much criticism. People with eyes and ears know that’s bullshit.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
When you're mentally healthy and stable.

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/947225820493426688

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Why doesn't he just not give CNN any water for 7 days?

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Tony Phillips posted:

Why doesn't he just not give CNN any water for 7 days?

Was that Clarke or was that Arpaio? Or were they both doing it?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Leofish posted:

Was that Clarke or was that Arpaio? Or were they both doing it?

Clarke withheld water from people and let the starve to death, Arpaio packed hundreds of people into outdoor cages in the middle of the Arizona desert with minimal shade in high summer in lieu of cells.

They're both unique monsters.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Great, now it's gonna bug the crap out of me that I can't identify the guy with the flame trunks.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Xerzes posted:

Great, now it's gonna bug the crap out of me that I can't identify the guy with the flame trunks.

Good luck. I just used gis.

http://shitloadsofwrestling.tumblr.com/post/82131738067/team-angle-vs-kidman-march-11th-2003-shelton

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Thank you.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Jurgan posted:

Right-wingers claim that any criticism of Obama was treated as racism, and therefore they were unable to ever give much criticism. People with eyes and ears know that’s bullshit.

:ssh: that wasn't a rightwinger making the claim :ssh:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, when I saw that pic I was thinking "Wait, isn't Clarke identifying himself and Trump with the heels?"

By the way, I just saw that the hosts for Fox's New Year's Eve Broadcast are going to be Jesse Watters and Kennedy. Why on earth would anyone who isn't already deep in the Fox Kool-aid barrel want to watch those two?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Man, comparing yourselves to 2003 era World's Greatest Tag Team is certainly something. One could barely speak and the other has anti-charisma

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Testekill posted:

Man, comparing yourselves to 2003 era World's Greatest Tag Team is certainly something. One could barely speak and the other has anti-charisma

Yeah. There was a reason Kurt Angle was their hype man...

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Paracaidas posted:

:ssh: that wasn't a rightwinger making the claim :ssh:

I didn’t say it was, I was speaking hypothetically, but I see it was a little unclear.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
You'd think RWM would rather use more racist wrestlers like Hogan than people from a who-gives-a-gently caress era.

Speaking of right leaning sports scumbags, where's Don King in this shitshow of an administration. Didn't he try to promote trump back in 2016?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Crabtree posted:

You'd think RWM would rather use more racist wrestlers like Hogan than people from a who-gives-a-gently caress era.

Speaking of right leaning sports scumbags, where's Don King in this shitshow of an administration. Didn't he try to promote trump back in 2016?

king is old as hell and comfortably retired. even if he is a trump booster he probably doesn't leave his house much

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This might fit better in the RWM thread as I see RWM not just Fox and Rush, but also the entertainment made for a right wing audience.

A deep dive into Seagal's crazy book, it's like a Right Wing Nutjob version of Ready Player One.

https://www.nathanrabin.com/happy-p...king-of-america

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/robwhisman/status/948329627650613250

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Oh god, Andy Warski decided to bring on Sargon to argue on the "left" side against Richard Spencer.

Anyone here gonna watch this train wreck?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Pro-loving-click.

This is, going forward, the only way I will ever listen to Ben Shapiro. Must have that same stock locker room background.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Breitbart’s Top 6 LGBT Icons of 2017

Notice who's missing for some reason? :lol:

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

This is, going forward, the only way I will ever listen to Ben Shapiro. Must have that same stock locker room background.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Mr Interweb posted:

Oh god, Andy Warski decided to bring on Sargon to argue on the "left" side against Richard Spencer.

Anyone here gonna watch this train wreck?

No, but apparently styxhexenhammer666 was there to represent "the center." Words have no meaning anymore

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

aware of dog posted:

No, but apparently styxhexenhammer666 was there to represent "the center." Words have no meaning anymore

"Styxhexenhammer666"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

aware of dog posted:

i remember when people using ridiculous internet handles in live political debates was a feature of jokes about dystopian futures

:stoked: for the day when president xXxweedgoku420xXx is elected

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Got to hear a meteorologist on Glenn Beck today talk about how CO2 actually has no effect whatsoever on air temperature (technically true but obviously was used to say "And thus global warming is a lie!") and how lots of CO2 in the air is actually good for the world because it increases food production.

CassandraSupreme
Dec 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
It's funny because elevated CO2 is already loving with cassava growth.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Cannot tell if joke or a 30 year old fat white republican that still looks like he belongs in 8th grade.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Crabtree posted:

Cannot tell if joke or a 30 year old fat white republican that still looks like he belongs in 8th grade.

is this a real post or no

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Jazerus posted:

i remember when people using ridiculous internet handles in live political debates was a feature of jokes about dystopian futures

:stoked: for the day when president xXxweedgoku420xXx is elected

I read a report of a forum's opinion on something and it sounds how you'd expect. (User FaceShredByWolves belives recent annoucements are ficticious. Other users remained incredulpous)

JUICY HAMBUGAR
Nov 10, 2010

Eating, America's pastime.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Got to hear a meteorologist on Glenn Beck today talk about how CO2 actually has no effect whatsoever on air temperature (technically true but obviously was used to say "And thus global warming is a lie!") and how lots of CO2 in the air is actually good for the world because it increases food production.

The bit about food production is technically correct but ignores pretty much all the evidence about what it does to the quality of the food produced. What happens is that the plants load up on sugars and ignore gaining nutrients, so the plants become less healthy in every possible measure.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Takoluka posted:

Is this serious or not it’s hard to tell

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Noted republican talking head, @fart.

https://twitter.com/fart/status/949119087224938496

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Takoluka posted:

Yes, Jon got himself on TV claiming to have opinions about Edward Snowden, but then turned it around to be about Edward Scissorhands. on HLN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3r51QI4Ctw

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

darth_pizza posted:

Yes, Jon got himself on TV claiming to have opinions about Edward Snowden, but then turned it around to be about Edward Scissorhands. on HLN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3r51QI4Ctw

He actually didn't do anything they reached out to him thinking he was a different Jon Hendren so he just rolled with it

Tookaywun
Jul 23, 2001

Greetings and salutations
He's a good boy.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
I like that they even show his Twitter handle as @fart

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Bloodnose posted:

I like that they even show his Twitter handle as @fart

Are there any young or even “young” conservative commentators that are popular anymore?

There will probably be a new wave of assholes, but I can’t think of any new blood in RWM that has mass appeal. Crowder isn’t that young anymore, Floorshitter and the alt-right crowd aren’t actually that famous, Milo is a publicly known dumpster fire now, and all that’s left is dweebs.

There’s no young Hannity, Coulter, or anyone with “respectability” anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

RasperFat posted:

Are there any young or even “young” conservative commentators that are popular anymore?

There will probably be a new wave of assholes, but I can’t think of any new blood in RWM that has mass appeal.

https://twitter.com/_beNbackwards/status/949470697088151553