Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Vakal
May 11, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

They’re hoping Donnie gets on the stand and admits to crimes, they don’t have anything against him. It’s all a sham. Once Don takes the stand and doesn’t admit to any crimery they’ll stop the trial and let him go and the DA will sheepishly say okay Don you won, this round!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVHse6rVz0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Lying about crowd sizes is entirely an ego thing. He did it, and all of his toadies including the dippin dots press secretary went to bat for him, for the 2017 inauguration. There was no campaign, no political calculus behind it. Our big wet special boy just always has to have the biggest and the best of everything.

Actually putting it like that, as a stretch maybe it's a loyalty test. You can prove yourself by publicly repeating an obvious and easily verifiable lie.
Yeah, there's no five dimensional chess, it's all ego stroking, and as a shibboleth for his crew to mindlessly echo Dear Leader's obsessions. There's no grand plan to flood the zone, it's simply chaos emanating from a poo poo golem and the rest of us trying to make sense of it, seeing patterns when Occam's Razor is that the real answer is the egomaniac demands the best of all things even if makes no sense. It explains his various legal "defenses" and his insisting on lying on everything, never ceding any fact despite it ultimately actually getting his goals if he could delay self-gratification for one loving second. Trump is a man who fails the marshmallow test, but will insist he passed it and wants the whole bag at the end of the experiment.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"you can't just let mob rule lead the country! also look how much bigger our mob is!"

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Frank Frank posted:

I lived in Wayne for a few years and spent a fair amount of time and both Belmar and Seaside Heights and all I remember about that time was $20 packs of cigarettes back in the early 00s, pretty good sausage and peppers that gave me the farts and multiple mouse-infested hotel rooms (in Seaside).

:hf:sup Wayne bro:hf:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Mass panic in the DNC as Trump secures the key endorsement of a guy that plead guilty to raping an underage sex trafficking victim.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

kazil posted:

It wasn't 80k, but this photo was taken hours before the rally started

This.

Thank you.

While it is super fun too laugh at Trump and his idiot army, we need to not underestimate them.

I think we should all invest in the energy to have future lols.

Vote, donate, get your friends to vote, get your friends to donate, inform others, get them to inform others, get them to vote, get them to donate, etc.

Imagine the future lols. Imagine how free we will be to laugh at him when he poses no threat to us whatsoever.

Invest in the lols.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

kazil posted:

TOTAL EXONERATION! MISTRIAL! DIRECTED VERDICT!

Whenever someone says "This never should have gone to trial", it's important to remind them that a grand jury decided a year ago that yes, this should go to trial.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

Too bad that Donnie is going to do this...ON OPPOSITE DAY

GUILTY AS CHARGED

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Hail Santa

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Happy Mothers day at 10pm

Well, at least he also ReTruthed this post that Melania totally wrote

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
She didn't even mention Donald lol (also she didn't write that)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Three Olives posted:

Eric and Jr are entirely dependent on Trump, they have no skills beyond working for what is basically a criminal enterprise, it's repeatedly come up that they seem to have no understanding at how a legitimate business operates.

Really they are betting everything on an inheritance, which means defending Trump no matter what.

I would also posit that both of tgem have far too much of their self worth/identity in being a "Trump", AKA a rich important respected figure.

So in defending their convicted fraud, rapist and liar of a dad, they are defending their idea of themselves

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

mother's dAI

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Son: Dad, if today is Mother's Day, then when is Motherfuckers Day?

Dad: Son, everyday is Motherfuckers Day.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I keep seeing so many think pieces about how Cohen's testamony tomorrow is going to be problematic and precarious but necessary for the prosecution and I am really not seeing it.

I mean, yeah, he is a lying criminal scumbag but he was also executive vice president of Trump Co and Trump's personal lawyer, I have a feeling Trump's team trying to dirty him up is going to backfire big time.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

"I went to jail conspiring to do the thing that this trial is trying to prove" seems like an easier thing to demonstrate than to disprove, and the bumblefucks running the defense probably are going to fumble it anyway.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

kazil posted:

Sorry, I don't remember. I only remember Sailor

Jeff has mandated that all must remember sailor or suffer the consequences

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

kw0134 posted:

"I went to jail conspiring to do the thing that this trial is trying to prove" seems like an easier thing to demonstrate than to disprove, and the bumblefucks running the defense probably are going to fumble it anyway.

The defense is clearly betting on "Isn't it true that you are a lying criminal :smug: ?" and the clear answer is "Yes, a highly paid one that worked in an extremely important capacity for Trump. He hired he, who else do you hire to do legal crimes for you? Skadden, Arps doesn't advertise Doing Crimes as a practice area."

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 03:49 on May 13, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Jeff has mandated that all must remember sailor or suffer the consequences

Has he mandated the remembrance of Kristy Swanson's nephew ARMY who died THREE TIMES in the TUNNELS yet

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Three Olives posted:

The defense is clearly betting on "Isn't it true that you are a lying criminal :smug: ?" and the clear answer is "Yes, a highly paid one that worked in an extremely important capacity for Trump. He hired he, who else do you hire to do legal crimes for you? Skadden, Arps doesn't advertise Doing Crimes as a practice area."

Yeah it'll be hard to argue that having a criminal lawyer working closely for you makes you less likely to be a criminal.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

MrQwerty posted:

Has he mandated the remembrance of Kristy Swanson's nephew ARMY who died THREE TIMES in the TUNNELS yet

I have tried to block your avatar using 3 different techniques of ublock but god drat it it's still just dicks rubbing on dicks. I hate it. I HATE IT.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

looks more like impact to me

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Three Olives posted:

I keep seeing so many think pieces about how Cohen's testamony tomorrow is going to be problematic and precarious but necessary for the prosecution and I am really not seeing it.

I mean, yeah, he is a lying criminal scumbag but he was also executive vice president of Trump Co and Trump's personal lawyer, I have a feeling Trump's team trying to dirty him up is going to backfire big time.
"mister cohen is everything you say true?"
"yes"
"thank you, cross?"
"mister cohen isn't everything you say false?"
"no"
"thank you. move for mistrial"

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Denim Dude posted:

I have tried to block your avatar using 3 different techniques of ublock but god drat it it's still just dicks rubbing on dicks. I hate it. I HATE IT.
I just right-click, select Block Element, and then Create. It works great.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Someone here once said that Trump stands like he's the front half of a centaur and I can't unsee it

QR Code Geass posted:

if you use your imagination you can see Jesus in the upper left

What was the actual attendance? Because New York and PA local news stations are reporting the 80-100k bullshit number

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Brandfarlig posted:

Yeah it'll be hard to argue that having a criminal lawyer working closely for you makes you less likely to be a criminal.

Also, Cohen went to prison, it's not one of those "Aren't you only testifying because you got immunity?" cases. They'll have to spin it as him just hating Trump, which obviously he's going to hate the guy he got sent to prison for. So nothing really surprising about his motivation, he can just be honest about it and it'll be pretty understandable to the jury I think.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Denim Dude posted:

Im glad that an avatar someone else bought me is making you lose your mind

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Denim Dude posted:

I need to get an av of a dick loving another dick's dick with his dick.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Data Graham posted:

Democracy = everybody physically going to hear the Leader speak and do him obeisance

it is conceivable that people are inspired enough by a candidate's message to see them speak

good thing they put an end to that

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Rescue Toaster posted:

Also, Cohen went to prison, it's not one of those "Aren't you only testifying because you got immunity?" cases. They'll have to spin it as him just hating Trump, which obviously he's going to hate the guy he got sent to prison for. So nothing really surprising about his motivation, he can just be honest about it and it'll be pretty understandable to the jury I think.
they already set up the "he was bitter he never got a job in the white house" defense

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

MrQwerty posted:

Im glad that an avatar someone else bought me is making you lose your mind

its not good. bAd infact.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Sure Dan. also a super giant airplane? lol he yelled at an intern to make this me me.

Also some people have done estimates one all of the entire 8 billion (8 000 000 000) humans in one spot, like the Grand Canyon. we dont come close to filling it , or even make a particularly big human hill.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Denim Dude posted:

Someone change this posters name to dickin dudes

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Hirayuki posted:

I just right-click, select Block Element, and then Create. It works great.

I need this feature for everyday real life.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

Sure Dan. also a super giant airplane? lol he yelled at an intern to make this me me.

Also some people have done estimates one all of the entire 8 billion (8 000 000 000) humans in one spot, like the Grand Canyon. we dont come close to filling it , or even make a particularly big human hill.

Yes but did you include the trillions of aborted souls that are pulling for Trnup to avenge them?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Denim Dude posted:

its not good. bAd infact.

Lmao dude

zone
Dec 6, 2016

drat I go to bed and wake up to Zerg creep and bases covering all of America?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That commercial for Super Mario Bros 3 but it's a trump really and the camera zooms out and they are the trump logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Denim Dude posted:

i dont see what the big deal is :shrug: