Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

holy poo poo that snopes link is all, "yes she admits her diary was leaked. therefore this thing about ashley biden allegedly describing inappropriate behavior is TRUE GREEN CHECKMARK" except it ignores where she describes its publication as filled with "grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts"

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Has Donnie Diaperload shared any angryposting after today?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Strong Sauce posted:

holy poo poo that snopes link is all, "yes she admits her diary was leaked. therefore this thing about ashley biden allegedly describing inappropriate behavior is TRUE GREEN CHECKMARK" except it ignores where she describes its publication as filled with "grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts"

MrQwerty posted:

lets see how snopes stands up on reliability

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Hello thread. I've been out of commission most of the day. How'd it go with Cohen?

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Fabulousity posted:

Hello thread. I've been out of commission most of the day. How'd it go with Cohen?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Strong Sauce posted:

Also it says that the shower thing is true and then says “actually the veracity of those claims is for another article” for some insane reason

Because what reason would project veritas have to just make poo poo up, no?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Fabulousity posted:

TOTAL EXONERATION

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Toxic Mental posted:

Also it says that the shower thing is true and then says “actually the veracity of those claims is for another article” for some insane reason

Because what reason would project veritas have to just make poo poo up, no?

it was weird since technically project veritas bought the diary, but they weren't planning on publishing it so someone inside project veritas leaked it to another company willing to leak it.. but yeah who knows what poo poo was made up in the interim.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

jfc jerkin' Goofus looking rough these days.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Duck_King posted:

Somehow Benghazi was both her fault and a machiavellian scheme to kill Americans because she hates America, and she had emails that proved it, along with proof that she murdered Vince Foster, as well as covering up her involvement with her best friend, Jeffrey Epstein, and her plan to lock up Donald Trump and put all conservatives in concentration camps. You know, those things she always talked about doing and had mountains of evidence against her for.

Also, being a democrat.

I can't believe Vilerat personally got Trump elected president

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

u tuggin?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Strong Sauce posted:

it was weird since technically project veritas bought the diary, but they weren't planning on publishing it so someone inside project veritas leaked it to another company willing to leak it.. but yeah who knows what poo poo was made up in the interim.

gently caress that

TRUE

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

As a resident of southern New Jersey, and this being my first time at and adjacent to one of these...rallies, I feel compelled to point out a few things:

1) NJ will not go red any time soon. There are three counties that are deep red (Morris, Sussex, and Cape May), and there's a reason that the rally was held where it was, rather than say, Camden County. The other two are up north, where all of the NYC-adjacent rich fucks live. So no, you weren't pulling anyone from "DEEP BLUE NEW JERSEY."

2) The mayor of Wildwood is, to no ones surprise, a chud fascist. So it is interesting to note that his assistant, who was responsible for making the venue arrangements, told the fence company that they expected a maximum of 20,000 people. The space that you see in the media was designed for that, with no overflow. I have a hard time believing that this size wasn't what they were told by the campaign to expect

3) Fifty thousand people coming in to Wildwood would gridlock it. It's on a barrier island, with all of the limited vehicle access that that implies. I have been attending the spring and fall car shows in Wildwood for over 20-years; the fall show is extremely well-attended, with over 500-cars. On the boards and on the streets, this rally was nothing like that. There were a lot of people on the boardwalk Saturday, but not as many as the fall car show by any stretch. What's also interesting is that the crowds didn't show up until Saturday (it was dead Thursday & Friday) so almost everyone there had to be within a few hour's drive..

The only part of this whole thing that truly annoys me is how the mass media is uncritically reporting that there were 80-100K people there. I expect that kind of bullshit propaganda from Fox or OAN, but not the New York Times

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 14, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PainterofCrap posted:

I expect that kind of bullshit propaganda from Fox or OAN, but not the New York Times

Lol you should

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

MrQwerty posted:

Lol you should

Ehh, I know that they're editorials are hot garbage, and they loooove playing both sides-ism, but this is a fairly concrete fact set, an easy thing to verify, and too lazy for college journalism, let alone the NYT.

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 03:30 on May 14, 2024

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

PainterofCrap posted:

I expect that kind of bullshit propaganda from Fox or OAN, but not the New York Times

A.G. Sulzberger, NYT chairman, is allegedly pushing a lot of negative content into his paper against the current president because the chairman is a pissy little bitch that feels entitled to an interview

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Crimes Trump is an outlier and should not be counted

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

And by average American I mean members of Congress.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What the gently caress does Andy Biggs think the average person is up to, god drat

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Wait, I just realized this could be a situation where Trump is committing so many felonies that when you spread them out among all Americans it becomes 3 per person.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Do you think sullying the name of the deceased by trying to associate him with your raging bigotry is going to help your case?

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

haha what kind of felonies this guy talking about, its like a gta freeforall out there!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol wtf is he talking about

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

bird with big dick posted:

Do you think sullying the name of the deceased by trying to associate him with your raging bigotry is going to help your case?

Your avatar is fine but if the bird's dick was touching another bird's dick I'd be real grossed out

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Tree Bucket posted:

Crimes Trump is an outlier and should not be counted

ah, well in that case the average american actually solves 1 felony crime per day

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Republicans: we’re tough on crime

Also republicans: everyone gets three free felonies a day

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Oops, did some light treason.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

:350:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

have you heard the good word of the trump who suffers in an eternally freezing courtroom for your daily felonies? he suffers in silen...he suffers for you! won't you please spare a thought for the trump shielding you from the evils of responsibility for your actions?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Be Gei do three (3) crimes?

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

i like your posting style.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

This is a dumb slapfight

zone
Dec 6, 2016

What's one more lie to add on top of the pile? :rolleye:

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary

So this is the famous Toobin?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Fabulousity posted:

Cohen was calm and collected. Throughout his testimony, the prosecution linked everything he was saying to actual evidence like recordings, phone records, texts.

He detailed how he joined Team Trump, was desperate for Trump's approval, and was pretty cutthroat to get it. He established that Trump knew about Karen Mcdougal and Stormy Daniels, and knew about the hush money payments. He also has Trump as approving the reimbursement plan that would give Cohen $420k marked under "legal expenses." Hell, he even has Trump as more worried about the election than Melania. Very strong corroboration of the prosecution's case.

Of course, cross examination is up shortly and they will be vicious to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

They wanna be in the Monte Carlo/French Riviera crowd so badly.