Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I have not been to the library in years as I owe them an enormous sum of money

our libraries accept canned goods donations for the food bank instead of moneys. maybe try that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I bet they'd accept a GSJG original work of art as payment.

Do one called oh, I dunno...

"the Librarian"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

this is unironically my most favorite video on the internet

FluffieDuckie

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm not much for going out, or for traveling. So when I bought my house longer ago than most goons have been alive, I decided to make it a place I want to be. I spent way too much on a house way too big, and put cool stuff in every corner of it. This plan has served me well over time, and especially well in the last few months.

yes, well, my house is nice and pretty and plenty big enough for me and my husband to survive living in 24 hours a day literally forever

but unfortunately other people have noticed that and they keep moving in

i need to lock the doors more often

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes, well, my house is nice and pretty and plenty big enough for me and my husband to survive living in 24 hours a day literally forever

but unfortunately other people have noticed that and they keep moving in

i need to lock the doors more often

this is why, trendy as it is, we wanna go tiny home other people just make a mess

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

FluffieDuckie

Pahilla the Hun posted:

this is why, trendy as it is, we wanna go tiny home other people just make a mess

i've considered it

but a tiny house with 2 people would probably be harder than a regular home with 4 people

i love to watch those shows where people with kids are like "yeah we're giving up our big house to live in 250 square feet. we think it will bring the family closer"

we just laugh and laugh

nut

imagine farting in a tiny home every hour

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

fuckin lol if you don't live in a tent on a vacant lot

vanisher

nut posted:

imagine farting in a tiny home every hour

can't even imagine what kind of FPH you could crank out in one of those

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

if you haven't cobbled yourself a shelter from discarded highway trash under the interstate when you pay your mortgage you are literally throwing money in the garbage

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

we stayed in a caboose converted into a tiny home on a family trip once. it was just one night and i thought it would be a good way to see how suited we were to tiny homes

the rest of the family had to evacuate every time someone took a dump

we are not well suited

nut

FluffieDuckie posted:

we stayed in a caboose converted into a tiny home on a family trip once. it was just one night and i thought it would be a good way to see how suited we were to tiny homes

we are not well suited

this is such a good post I thought and then I read the two above it and they were such good posts too and I panicked cuz it’s hard to quote like that on the phone

jpeg

good_mother69

Hi

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

jpeg

good_mother69

I'm off work and ready to chill in byob !! !

wearing a lampshade

Normal sized humans living together in a tiny house.

jpeg

good_mother69

albany academy posted:

Normal sized humans living together in a tiny house.

Big Brother: Tiny House

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

vanisher posted:

if you haven't cobbled yourself a shelter from discarded highway trash under the interstate when you pay your mortgage you are literally throwing money in the garbage

never pay mortgage, only trust trash. trash is eternal. trash rules everything around me

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

wearing a lampshade

"what is this, a house for ants?" I quip for the millionth time. Nobody responds. They laughed the first time, and a few times after that. But not anymore. It's been a cruel month, crammed into this empty can of refried beans that is now our home.

owlhawk911

albany academy posted:

"what is this, a house for ants?" I quip for the millionth time. Nobody responds. They laughed the first time, and a few times after that. But not anymore. It's been a cruel month, crammed into this empty can of refried beans that is now our home.

one can is a cup, but 4 + a coffee can's a tea party

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

we are not well suited

"the Cursed Caboose- the Dump of the Damned" :jerky:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Android Blues

Heather Papps posted:

i rescued a new bookcase recently and it's made organizing super fun and easy. i don't know why this style isn't more common?

so many individual sections! this is from organizing i should take another picture but eh
e: wemp, just realizing now that there are almost no books on said shelf. i had transferred over cds and dvds at this point.

drat i love this. bookcase envy now

Stoner Sloth

jpeg posted:

I'm off work and ready to chill in byob !! !

hells yeah friendo!

also Manifisto, wtf D&D (and stuff by Zack Parsons) were a big part of what brought me to SA, followed that stuff over the years and finally decided to make an account and post after lurking for awhile - had lurked here a bit and knew that BYOB was the chillest of internet zones

i have not regretted this decision at all :unsmith:

anyways :butts:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Android Blues posted:

drat i love this. bookcase envy now

:same:

i had a couple of good, wooden bookcases but for reasons (that suck) i have no longer got access to them... still have a lot of books and it's proving hard to find space to store them + had to move twice so that's not been great

at the moment some of them are filling up the lower shelves of my wardrobe

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Tragicomic

by Modern Video Games
Hi. I'm coming back from reddit because of. Very glad to see fyad gone. . I love you.

Edit to remove politics

Tragicomic fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jun 13, 2020

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shy boy from chess club

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Hey everyone I got a tiny baby coatimundi and here she is doing stuff

https://youtu.be/IbBJisUFkFw

Stoner Sloth

Tragicomic posted:

Hi. I'm coming back from reddit because of. Very glad to see fyad gone. . I love you.

Edit to remove politics

wb friendo! help yourself to a big heaping of chill to help wash the reddit down!!

shy boy from chess club posted:

what a cutey! :kimchi:

and welcome hello & chat to you too new friend!

Goons Are Gifts

I'd move in with fluffie anytime tbh
My apartment is in its entirety 20 square meters big and almost every centimeter is used for bookshelves

Actually I might consider becoming the librarian at this point

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

My apartment is in its entirety 20 square meters big and almost every centimeter is used for bookshelves

accidentally becoming a librarian is the best superhero origin story

also GAG, been meaning to ask, can i bother you for a Space Pals tag please? (wanna keep toxin crew obvs for when life calms down, if it ever does lol)

Goons Are Gifts

I do not own a TV, couch or a chair, I'm always either bed or phone posting

The ants have more room than I do

Goons Are Gifts

I'm very happy with my living situation by the way, before this I lived in a closet and you won't believe how easy it is to clean up my room

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth posted:

also GAG, been meaning to ask, can i bother you for a Space Pals tag please? (wanna keep toxin crew obvs for when life calms down, if it ever does lol)

Of course! Gonna queue it in a minute

I hope you ever posted in byob :colbert:

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Goons Are Great posted:

I do not own a TV, couch or a chair, I'm always either bed or phone posting

The ants have more room than I do

I own a TV, couch, and a chair, but I still only bed or phone post.

Goons Are Gifts

It's the best isn't it?
Posting in byob from bed is like the spirit of byob

BYOB stands for bed

Heather Papps

hello friend

gotta figure out that indoor hammock situation ASAP

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

A bird just flew smack dab right into my window.
I went outside to make sure it wasn't like unconscious on the ground, and all its friends were perched on the roof just staring at me.
I didn't find it so I assume it just got a little stunned and flew away, but now I feel like these birds hate me for having my curtains open.
Sorry little birds!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Of course! Gonna queue it in a minute

I hope you ever posted in byob :colbert:

i will never NOT post in byob (even when it gets deleted tomorrow)!!

thank you GAG, you are a good friend to us all!

The Mighty Moltres posted:

I went outside to make sure it wasn't like unconscious on the ground, and all its friends were perched on the roof just staring at me.
I didn't find it so I assume it just got a little stunned and flew away, but now I feel like these birds hate me for having my curtains open.
Sorry little birds!

ouch, poor birb

we have little black and white ones here called murray magpies, magpie-larks or peewees and they really hate glass because every time they see their reflection they think it's another bird and attack it - my old house had big glass windows so you'd hear them bash off them all the time, even with close curtains. also had them slam into the mirrors on my car before

owlhawk911

Tragicomic posted:

Edit to remove politics

:whitewater:

shy boy from chess club posted:

:h::3::h::3::h:

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Sorry little birds!

:sweatdrop:

Goons Are Gifts

Alright it's queued and should be with you in a bit!

Actually I considered bumping toxin crew because I did a lot of reading and research on Hector's venom and I was wondering if you happen to know a thing or two about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

If you become a librarian I'll think about you too

I think about librarians a lot now