Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

cis white male posted:

yah he's not classicaly handsome but he makes me laugh and he's really amazing at holding my electronics for me

Maybe he carried her printer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

The Wizard of Poz posted:

wow, they just psoted a pic of mila kunis being dp'd by drake and shaggy

In the background on the right, is that... is that 2pac?

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

that's the one she's drinking from. When she's done with it she passes it to him to throw away, and then he unscrews and passes her the fresh one

this isn't that complex dude you'll figure it out don't worry

what happens when she's finished wit the second bottle

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

lol if you think that's really mila kunis and not lowtax in a wig

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Fandyien posted:

a lot of people seem to be really butthurt about these multi-millionaire, universally adored, famous people having titty pictures leak, and it makes me laff

This but unironically.

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Sep 1, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pong Daddy posted:

what happens when she's finished wit the second bottle

*shrugs* he probably eats it or something (he's fat btw)

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

When asked about it, Shaggy reportedly said, "It wasn't me."

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010
That picture of Jennifer Lawrence with another girl seems to be real. People have identified who the other girl is based on the tattoo and its her friend and oscar date, Laura Simpson.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Quickscope420dad posted:

That is literally the premise of this thread

im teh pivot man

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I haven't even though of jerking it from these. It's more akin to watching the most amazing train wreck unfold before your very eyes.

Plus boobs.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Niedar posted:

That picture of Jennifer Lawrence with a friend seems to be real. People have identified who the other girl is based on the tattoo and its her friend and oscar date, Laura Simpson.

Reddit's forensic analysis diagrams on these photos are some of the funniest things.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

maybe i'm underthinking it, but it seems like this would be easy to get away with. just do the hacking on a dedicated burner laptop with no personal data at public wifi places, then upload the photos in other random public places, and then destroy the computer when you're done. right?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Infidel Castro posted:

I haven't even though of jerking it from these. It's more akin to watching the most amazing train wreck unfold before your very eyes.

Plus boobs.

when you say ultimate trainwreck do you mean the scandal or this thread

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Reddit's forensic analysis diagrams on these photos are some of the funniest things.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Niedar posted:

That picture of Jennifer Lawrence with another girl seems to be real. People have identified who the other girl is based on the tattoo and its her friend and oscar date, Laura Simpson.

Second boobs have hit the tower.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the fact taht dozens if not hundreds of otehr goons are simultaneously masturbating to the same grainy jpgs that i am masturbating to gets me even harder

It's getting late over here on the east coast and this made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

For once in my life I wish I had an office job so on Tuesday morning I get to experience the shifty watercooler talk between guys about all this.

I was surprised by how many fans Ms Lawrence has in the 35 - 65 year old demographic.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Quickscope420dad posted:

when you say ultimate trainwreck do you mean the scandal or this thread

Yes.

naem
May 29, 2011

dev null posted:

I DO believe in ghosts I DO believe in ghosts I DO I DO I DO believe in ghosts

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
interesting to note how many goons with american sports avatars came out for this thread

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

dev null posted:

Now I'm not saying that this is like 9/11.

I'm just saying that I'm just about as aroused.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
WATCH JLAW'S BUSH START A WAR ON MY DICK

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH
<-- me atm

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Quickscope420dad posted:

interesting to note how many goons with american sports avatars came out for this thread

They all came for the Justin Verlander floppy dick pics.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

It's been over an hour since we've gotten even a hint of clit/tits. This is a disappointing end.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Quickscope420dad posted:

Haha this poo poo is nothing compared to some of the stuff brought up in The Football Funhouse.

How much do you know about duck rape and anal prolapsing?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

this is why you always say yes to nude scenes in your movies girls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Quickscope420dad posted:

justin verlander butt

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

LifeSizePotato posted:

maybe i'm underthinking it, but it seems like this would be easy to get away with. just do the hacking on a dedicated burner laptop with no personal data at public wifi places, then upload the photos in other random public places, and then destroy the computer when you're done. right?

we found our hacker

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Quickscope420dad posted:

were all gay

football is like watching 11 men try to gently caress 11 other men aka the ultimate fantasy

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
also we need to firmly establish that traditionally JLaw = Jude Law, NOT Jennifer Lawrence. he's older and was here first

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Ty1990 posted:

It's been over an hour since we've gotten even a hint of clit/tits. This is a disappointing end.

"So this is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper."

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/oJR95Ci.png:nws:

there i saved all the newcomers to the thread a fuckload of time

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Were there really Kate Upton videos or was that a joke? I can't see how those would have snuck by me.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Codependent Poster posted:

They all came for the Justin Verlander floppy dick pics.

I completely forgot about Verlander and Upton, honestly.

And if anything, I was first exposed to Machine Gun Fellatio thanks to this thread.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Haha this poo poo is nothing compared to some of the stuff brought up in The Football Funhouse.

How much do you know about duck rape and anal prolapsing?

i know the basics

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Ty1990 posted:

i mean, is it though? it's stupid poo poo that detracts from actual news, but hundreds of personal images and some videos were stolen from celebrities and posted to the public. if it weren't for the rumors people would've been happy with what they got, but now that the populace has had a taste they need more, will never be sated no matter how many bangin celeb bods fill their monitors

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Quickscope420dad posted:

wats her name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cis white male posted:

i mean, is it though? it's stupid poo poo that detracts from actual news, but hundreds of personal images and some videos were stolen from celebrities and posted to the public. if it weren't for the rumors people would've been happy with what they got, but now that the populace has had a taste they need more, will never be sated no matter how many bangin celeb bods fill their monitors

is this the american version of the UK's phonehacking scandal except instead of revealing that Rupert Murdoch was responsible for hacking the personal text messages of murdered schoolgirls everyone's just getting a weird jackoff session going

• Locked thread