Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Apples McGrind posted:

I fully expected this thread to be pumping by tonight when we celebrate a GB loss and we find ourselves back in first place.

Don't you guys let me down.

Lions Bitch.

I'm sorry. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Tom Brady: Chump rear end

Thanks for nothing, Tom.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Neodoomium posted:

Is literally every street down by Ford Field still busted to hell? I was down there at the beginning of the month and it was a loving disaster.

Did you just come back to Michigan after years away or something? Busted streets are kind of our thing.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Did you just come back to Michigan after years away or something? Busted streets are kind of our thing.

No, I mean like, every single street surrounding Brush was actively under construction while I was there. It was awesome.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Remember when I said I was on the LIONS BITCH bandwagon if the Packers were out of the playoffs

I may have to modify that to state that I do not want to face the Lions in the playoffs so LIONS BITCH as long as it will not lead to a playoff meeting

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Neodoomium posted:

No, I mean like, every single street surrounding Brush was actively under construction while I was there. It was awesome.

Sounds like Detroit to me. I know the M-1 is causing a lot of construction, although I can't think if that would affect that area.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Petite Dinklage posted:

Remember when I said I was on the LIONS BITCH bandwagon if the Packers were out of the playoffs

I may have to modify that to state that I do not want to face the Lions in the playoffs so LIONS BITCH as long as it will not lead to a playoff meeting

If if if the offense can play like that again you might have something to worry about but right now that was an anomaly.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

TKIY posted:

If if if the offense can play like that again you might have something to worry about but right now that was the Bears

Fixed that for you.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
This is also true.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Let us engage in cupcake mode and hope we can get GB for the division week 17.

There is no other way.

We need to exorcise the demon, put the dagger in it's heart.

Awake.
Alive.
So Be It.

See you in Lambeau
Lions Bitch.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

It's highly unlikely, but if the Packers, Lions, and 49ers win out (beating the Cardinals and the Seahawks in the process) and the Seahawks beat the Cardinals in Week 16, depending on the outcome of the Lambeau game the Lions would either get the #1 seed or miss the playoffs entirely :stonk:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Danny LaFever posted:

Calvin Johnson is my hero.

LIONS BITCH

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Christmas, bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lions are favored over the bucs by 10 points

LIONS BITCH

• Locked thread