Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ross Angeles posted:

I hope Andrew Luck loving dies

What if he comes to San Diego after Rivers retires?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Have you seen that line? They're in agreement

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Ross Angeles posted:

I hope Andrew Luck loving dies

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ross Angeles posted:

I hope Andrew Luck loving dies, in his sleep, at the age of 90, after winning 8 superbowls for the Saints

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Good news you are all 100% guaranteed to get your wish!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Rex Ryan owns.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Ross Angeles posted:

I hope Andrew Luck is able to retire from the game CTE-free with his earnings well-invested and goes on to architect some kickass buildings

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Bad Moon posted:

Cam shouldn't get it just for talking ish to Guns.

Gimme Guns or Gimme Steratore. I don't know which one I like more.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

whypick1 posted:

I hope Andrew Luck is able to retire from the game ring- and award-free with his earnings well-invested and goes on to be talked about as the most overhyped and underproducing player in the history of the NFL

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

V: gently caress the 2015 Baltimore Ravens

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Well you're going to be disappointed

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Metapod posted:

Well you're going to be disappointed

Well I guess poor investing can't be helped, nor can media narrative

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
:siren: PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK AND FAST FORWARD TO THE SIX MINUTE FIFTY SEVEN SECOND MARK :siren:

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Tomsula_Describes_49ers_Mentality_Entering_Week_4/bfd72212-5a8b-46f7-a57e-4166fbe97de0

Jim Tomsula succinctly sums up the 49ers season so far

he farts in the press conference

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Parmesan Basil posted:

I will not watch the evil game, and this will be my only post on it.

Instead, I will repeat what I have heard on Twitter. Some people are saying Luck is questionable for Sunday! That's bad news for Colts fans!

You missed one heck of a game here Parm. I'm gonna go ahead and say you made the wrong call here buddy,

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spoeank posted:

:siren: PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK AND FAST FORWARD TO THE SIX MINUTE FIFTY SEVEN SECOND MARK :siren:

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Tomsula_Describes_49ers_Mentality_Entering_Week_4/bfd72212-5a8b-46f7-a57e-4166fbe97de0

this is the best

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Fartgate

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Okay, I've come around

I love Jim Tomsula

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Spoeank posted:

oh my god

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow he just let it rip. Im loving this dude.

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Spoeank posted:

No way, hahahaha.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Well done NFL between the game and Tomsula I've gotten a Sunday's worth of entertainment on a Thursday night.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
An entertaining game and the gdt was closed before we could listen to the postgame presser or radio callers :mad:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I googled Tomsula Fart to see if anyone else had commented on it and the first result is Football and Rational Thoughts
http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/07/26/jim-tomsula-learning-english-to-better-communicate-with-players/

Ehud I just wanted you to know that your site is the first result for Tomsula Fart, and that if you check you google analytics and find out someone clicked on F.A.R.T after searching that, it was me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I googled Tomsula Fart too because I heard it on a 49ers podcast and wanted to find the source. I, unfortunately for your analytics, did not click on F.A.R.T. Ehud, but it did make me smile that it was the top result

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Spoeank posted:

You realize this belongs in the FARThouse thread, right? So perfectly fitting.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Spoeank posted:

here's a picture of his face paused at the moment:

but in defense of the 49ers (which they can no longer do for themselves) he'd just finished answering a question about the Packers as a football team and he'd been hyping up Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers and that was his concluding remark

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Drove over 10 hours to get to Pittsburgh. Shook head at many things in the 4th and OT. Remain 0-fer at seeing the home team win after 100+ hours of roundtrip driving to the games.

Feelin kinda bummed. :smith:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Spoeank posted:

:lol:

This is amazing.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Josh Scobee's career ending on national TV was kind of funny. Where's the art?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Spoeank posted:

please never leave us jimmy t

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Spoeank posted:

ahhahahahahha

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That sums up the 49ers pretty well. Never leave Jimmy T.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Spoeank posted:

This is great. Jimmy T is great.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Do they post/track minute by minute ratings for football games? I'd like to see how many East coast TVs turned off after the Flacco fumble -> DHB touchdown. I know I called it a night.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

I googled Tomsula Fart to see if anyone else had commented on it and the first result is Football and Rational Thoughts
http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/07/26/jim-tomsula-learning-english-to-better-communicate-with-players/

Ehud I just wanted you to know that your site is the first result for Tomsula Fart, and that if you check you google analytics and find out someone clicked on F.A.R.T after searching that, it was me

lol I don't see it yet, but I do have these search terms:

mods please change my username to why does Miami dolphins suck

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
The good news about the Tomsula fart is that it probably wasn't a super stinky one. Usually, it's the silent ones that smell the worst. The childhood phrase "silent but deadly" applies here. Of course, he could be facing some intestinal distress such as a stomach virus or a case of food poisoning. He did seem to be sweating a lot, although that just might be normal for him. If that's the case, the fart would have been particularly stinky and would have had a powerful aroma. We'll have to wait for more information.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Raiders fans you'll be pleased to know your head coach was at the club/bar last night lmao

E: my cousin in SF was celebrating his 27 birthday and del rio was at the same place

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Parmesan Basil posted:

The good news about the Tomsula fart is that it probably wasn't a super stinky one. Usually, it's the silent ones that smell the worst. The childhood phrase "silent but deadly" applies here. Of course, he could be facing some intestinal distress such as a stomach virus or a case of food poisoning. He did seem to be sweating a lot, although that just might be normal for him. If that's the case, the fart would have been particularly stinky and would have had a powerful aroma. We'll have to wait for more information.

:science: Our advanced emission metrics break down farts into four categories based on volume and severity of odor in a 4-box binary matrix, as follows:

Category I Low volume / low odor - squeaker
Category II High volume / low odor - air fart
Category III Low volume / high odor - SBD
Category IV High volume / high odor - terror fart

This one was most likely a Category II (.544) but without audience reaction data we can't rule out a Category IV (.444) or just some rear end in a top hat in the audience using a fart app (.010) or making armpit noises (.002).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

sean10mm posted:

:science: Our advanced emission metrics break down farts into four categories based on volume and severity of odor in a 4-box binary matrix, as follows:

Category I Low volume / low odor - squeaker
Category II High volume / low odor - air fart
Category III Low volume / high odor - SBD
Category IV High volume / high odor - terror fart

This one was most likely a Category II (.544) but without audience reaction data we can't rule out a Category IV (.444) or just some rear end in a top hat in the audience using a fart app (.010) or making armpit noises (.002).

Where would you put you on FBR (Fart Butt Rating)

• Locked thread