Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Dallas Cowboys
Go Cowboys!!!
The Dallas Cowboys are awesome!!!
I hope the Cowboys Win tonight
Tony Romo should replace Dak Prescott (no, do not pick this)
View Results

• Locked thread
feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
*into a mirror*

Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

feelix posted:

*into a mirror*

Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady

DO NOT DO THIS

if you do he wins again next year

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Tim Brando

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
tom brady will probably run for president after he retires from football. he will win the electoral college but not the popular vote. god bless him :patriot:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

think he doesn't have better things to do than run this freak show??

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Tim brady

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

nomadologique posted:

DO NOT DO THIS

if you do he wins again next year

good

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
i lived in boston for like 2 years as child so i can claim to be a fan

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

feelix posted:

i lived in boston for like 2 years as child so i can claim to be a fan

I fell asleep in row 1 of a steelers game when i was 2 so I'm obligated to love them and their alleged rapist QB forever and hate the patriots longer than forever for ruining our fun almost every time we meet in the AFC championship.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I, for one, am a big fan of Mr. Brady and all his hard work

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i lived in boston for two years just recently and i can tell you they deserve any and all derision heaped upon them

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Jimmy Hats posted:

I, for one, am a big fan of Mr. Brady and all his hard work

You motherfucker

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

was tom brady the one who pranked a reporter by showing her his dick and balls and rear end in a top hat to to freak her out and then when people asked "lol wtf dude" was like "aw shucks it was just good ol fashioned locker room fun"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i think that might have been eli manning. all white men look the same to me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

p sure that was peyton

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That was Peyton, Tom Brady is pure as the driven snow.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i doubt eli is smart enough to even know what a joke is let alone how to attempt one

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

nomadologique posted:

i doubt eli is smart enough to even know what a joke is let alone how to attempt one

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just a reminder eli beat brady in the superbowl like 8 years ago

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

just a reminder eli beat brady in the superbowl like 8 years ago

He's done it twice!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you don't have to be smart to be a great football man, it just makes you more attractive and well rounded

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whats tebo up to these days

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
futbawww

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thathonkey posted:

that's typically how the pats play (grind you down with lots of short and extremely efficient 1st downs giving you no chance to bleed the clock). my point was that after being on the field for twice as long the falcons defense wore down to the point where there was no way they could contain a reinvigorated brady offensive showing that we all knew was coming. then the falcons offense put them in the position of having to do just that. losing the OT coin toss and having to go right back out was the final nail in the coffin.

I don't even think fresh bird legs could have stopped New England in the second half tbh. Belichik was pulling poo poo out of his ancient browns playbook and bardy was executing them like a machine.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"with strange aeons even a 39 year old man can win the most super bowls of all time"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

brady blew past all the warnings at the start of the necronomicon and got straight to ehg ood stuff "how to win an unwinnable game, and other ways to frustrate mortals"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i think my favorite football moments are when the clock is up with the ball in play and the game suddenly becomes rugby for like seven seconds, with laterals and a scrum and poo poo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

my favorite football moment is when the winning team kneels at 26 seconds and everybody pours onto the field and shakes hands as the sad clock slowly ticks away in the top corner of the screen

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Taking a knee is a cowardly act and I wish they'd stop doing it

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Alternative Facts say Tom Brady is actually 3-4 in the Super Bowl after Pete Carrol and Dan Quinn both wisely ran the football and won championships.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jimmy Hats posted:

Taking a knee is a cowardly act and I wish they'd stop doing it

loving this

I get why it's strategically a good idea but it's extremely lame and should be banned, just play more plays you cowards

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"kneeling is the act of a cheater and a coward, but also a winner. more wins than you, or anyone." - sun tzu

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if the clock stopped on every play past the two-minute warning it'd force them to play, but it'd probably just lead to some bizzare clock-killing strategy, like having te line just circle up around the ball and try to kill time without advancing

but that's football i guess. by the time you get to the last two minutes there's a hundred things you could have done better to not be on the wrong side of the knee

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's pretty hilarious that americans think football is a weenie bitch sport when handegg allows you to forfeit a playable portion ofthe game so you can't possibly be challenged and lose on a buzzer beater :cheers:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"no i am not going to play anymore because that would mean i might lose and right now i'm winning so gently caress youuuuuu." - championship football man

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"let the game continue until my score is higher than yours, at which point it shall be duly terminated." - gigatnic baby sports guy

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Yes, when I think of sports where teams aggressively try to score down to the wire when ahead on points, and absolutely never would kill clock time by conservatively maintaining possession, soccer is definitely what comes to mind

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

LGD posted:

Yes, when I think of sports where teams aggressively try to score down to the wire when ahead on points, and absolutely never would kill clock time by conservatively maintaining possession, soccer is definitely what comes to mind

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

nomadologique posted:

"no i am not going to play anymore because that would mean i might lose and right now i'm winning so gently caress youuuuuu." - championship football man

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
american football owns because it allows for technical bullshit being rewarded as much as as precise passing/running plays.

• Locked thread