Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

steinrokkan posted:

I'm excited to buy the same games they have been selling me for 20 years again, but on even more lacking hardware. I loving LOVE NINTENDO

I never play mobile games on tablets because that seems really stupid but they put a Zelda!

THEY PUT A ZELDA!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Universe Master posted:

The wrap around controller I had in mind was more of a semi-system, with additional storage and probably a cartridge slot for added options. I just think phone games are the future because practically everybody now is carrying a powerful graphics capable minicomputer in their pocket. Somebody is going to take advantage of that someday to make real games for it.

There are plenty of real games on mobile. No one plays them. Because you want your mobile game session to last about 10-15 minutes.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The best Zelda is Link's Awakening but Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are really close.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

The best Zelda is Link's Awakening but Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are really close.

Lol, just l u l. Have you tried botw? Get ready to poo poo your pants you little rat bitch

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Lol, just l u l. Have you tried botw? Get ready to poo poo your pants you little rat bitch

:wink:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Zelda 2 was pretty good, they should make another Zelda 2 with that New Super Mario Bros engine

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm playing the Nintendo Switch right now.

Oh, wait, my mistake; I'm flushing a toilet full of poo poo :smug:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

I'm playing the Nintendo Switch right now.

Oh, wait, my mistake; I'm flushing a toilet full of poo poo :smug:

whats the framerate?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

whats the framerate?

I dunno, but the resolution is 1080 PEE :smug:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Don't worry applewhite the switch will have a new animal crossing for you to jerk off too someday soon haha

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
:lol:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimmy Hats posted:

Don't worry applewhite the switch will have a new animal crossing for you to jerk off too someday soon haha

Oh yeah well the Jerk Store called and they're runnin' outta YOU!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Zelda usually controls well and Dark Souls controls like poo poo though?

git gud

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

chill A man maybe smoke a jazz cigarette and play a few zeldas huh

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

geez

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

bitmap posted:

chill A man maybe smoke a jazz cigarette and play a few zeldas huh

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Ok which one of you was this

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/836635331139145732

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mFODSa2VM

Nindies, guys. Indies for Nintendo.

E: Holy gently caress, this thing is nearly twenty minutes long.

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 28, 2017

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Batterypowered7 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mFODSa2VM

Nindies, guys. Indies for Nintendo.

E: Holy gently caress, this thing is nearly twenty minutes long.

"nindies" oh good lord

e. though I do look forward to emulating that blaster master game on something else

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

"nindies" oh good lord

e. though I do look forward to emulating that blaster master game on something else

i skipped randomly around that video and stopped on the Blaster Master clip. i was a little surprise nintendo would be hyping a 30 year old NES game, but not overly surprised

glad to know there is a remake and nintnedo hasnt gone that far down yet

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

That's because they make consoles that are easily programmed for :smug:

Seriously though that's what I've read. Explains why you can't emulate the Saturn or N64 properly (both terrible pieces of poo poo to program for) despite them obviously being way weaker.

Also I got my Switch three days early!!

Someone should tell them that piracy doesn't affect them because pirates, if they can't pirate your games, will just pirate someone else's poo poo and never once will they give you a dime.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I know it's fun and cool to rag on Nintendo and the Switch as the worst thing know to man, but their indie lineup looks pretty sweet, honestly. It might be cool to have Stardew Valley, Tumbleseed, and other indie games on a handheld, especially most of those are PC and home console only? :shrug:

Nindies is a horrid name though lol

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Code Jockey posted:

"nindies" oh good lord

Hell yeah man same, can't wait to steal!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

You can run most indie games on 2001 e-machines desktop.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

looking forward to being delighted and amazed by the many wonderful Nintendo games

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
nintendo need to stop marketing their stuff like theyre some kind of american grocery store that never existed

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Plz dont doxx me

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I know it's fun and cool to rag on Nintendo and the Switch as the worst thing know to man, but their indie lineup looks pretty sweet, honestly. It might be cool to have Stardew Valley, Tumbleseed, and other indie games on a handheld, especially most of those are PC and home console only? :shrug:

Nindies is a horrid name though lol

you can already play those games on a windows tablet with a bt controller

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stale Saltines posted:

you can already play those games on a windows tablet with a bt controller

yeah but windows 10 is gross

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Jesus Christ, what is happening to this place? Horizon discussions? OP, the title of this board is VIDEO GAMES. Guerrilla studios are entertainers of commoners, lay folk. They're perpetrator of crimes against language and art. This stuff is meant to be played/seen by adolescents and children, and even then the offspring of human cattle who do not deserve an education or the chance to speak freely in our society. This is for people below the culture barrier, impossible to save, the kind of idiots who think Louis C.K. is funny. These types of games train you to be a mindless moron.

There are so many plebeians, so many proles, so many redditors and tumblr kids on GBS nowadays. I hoped and prayed that they would not infiltrate the precious sanctuary I know to be GBS, but it has happened. There is only one solution: we need a special moderator for this board, someone who is actually intelligent.

I have been trying to inform some of you about this, but you are unable to grasp it. I demand help from the owners of this website. Every thread that is not about classical, intelligent, and/or aesthetically superior video games have to go. I demand bans. I demand that all movie game threads, waifu threads, Overwatch threads, pseudo intellectual high school philosophy game threads, and Modern game discussion of ANY kind be deleted on the spot. This is the only way to save this board from the slavering buffoonish virus that is slowly killing it.

This includes your thread, OP. You are an idiot for liking this game. I would suggest you a list of classics that might enrich you, perhaps save your future, but you are probably beyond repair. I have forwarded your disgusting post to Hiroshima. I hope you kill yourself.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
wtf does "their indie lineup looks good" mean? indie games are shovelled out on every system all the time afaik.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Switch confirmed for Ouya

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

a bone to pick posted:

wtf does "their indie lineup looks good" mean? indie games are shovelled out on every system all the time afaik.

True enough. Lest we forget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

a bone to pick posted:

It means that there are a bunch of overly pixelated pieces of poo poo that will be available.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mammal Sauce posted:

It means that there are a bunch of overly pixelated pieces of poo poo that will be available.

yeah when I hear "indie game" I have Vietnam-style flashbacks of all these lovely games PS+ pushes on me every month

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
im probably gonna buy this thing once i move so i can play mario kart it's gonna be dope

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a new study bible! posted:

Also Metal Gear 5 is the best MGS.

Jimmy Hats posted:

daaaaaamn

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

A switch? No thanks I play real consoles

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

More like Nintendo Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK