Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

Yep - I usually do GC solo and this is what's happening. Main team is good to go, sub team is missing and I can't add/subtract anything from it. The sub team is currently holding a banned character, which I can't remove due to it being not there, so best-case I could only go in with 5.....HOWEVER....since Frey is banned, it won't let me into the turtle because she's listed on my team...but I can't remove her.

Well done Vespa.

In game message says this should be fixed now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!

Dragongem posted:

It's amazing because I have like $10 in google survey free money that I would be happy to spend, and yet I basically can't because most packages are like infinity dollars. I think the last time I bought something was when they sold an infinity stone for $2.50.

I guess I *could* get the daily ruby if I really wanted to.

I know this is probably obvious but you are not the audience for real money purchases. Whales and (unfortunately) gambling addicts are. At least this game isn't as bad as most with the gambling, but it's still there.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

True, but maybe I just haven't played enough mobile games because I don't think I've ever seen one with pricing like this.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Yeah, it's so strange, the game is incredibly generous, until you consider spending some money?
I guess they know their market, pricing and the like, but it's definitely the most "WTF" I've felt when I looked at the stuff.
As I usually like to pay something for a game that I'm enjoying, and can play for many hours, but it's all totally absurdly poor value.

I'm so glad I don't have the mega-whale gene.

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
Guild says to post my name in thread, so here it is.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Did they accidentally reset the weekly missions when they changed for daylight savings or do weeks just start on Sunday now

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Either way it’s probably a good idea to run through the tower of trials at least in case it resets again in another couple of hours

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
I would like to join the guild, name is mikemil828, just to keep it easy

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Yeahhhhhhhhh buddy just made a CritD/CritD/CritD/Atk chest piece for Mirianne. :getin:

Update: It took me 37 other chestpieces to 5* it because RNG hates me.

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 5, 2018

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

C'MON SOMETHING AWFUL LETS GET SICK'NIIIIIING
Global World Boss, Global Guild Conquest, UT1 and more!

https://www.plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts/15483

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I bought the new Mechanic girl because why not, and boy does she want ASPD. Hers is really really slow, and her S1 keys off of having more and more ASPD to reduce its cooldown (Shea would be good to pair with this). So far she seems like she could be cool, but I only had enough stones to get her to T2 so nothing is fleshed out yet. Her weapon is super cool though and her asthetic is A++, would waifu again.

Speaking of waifu, I finally got enough UW tickets to attempt to 5* my Mirianne weapon, but instead I failed on getting the fodder to 2*, so now I get to wait another few weeks for the disappointment of failing the 5* awakening. Will report back later with that inevitable failiure.

Edit: More on Chrisha, her T5 Dark is basically a giant ASPD dump, gives 400 naturally and then stacks another 400 over the course of the battle. Will mean she has an innate 1800 ASPD pretty quickly into the longer-term battles, which is nice, so I guess she doesn't need ASPD after all since she'll be self-soft-capped once she's T5.

You really feel the lack of that ASPD when she's not T5 yet though, so I definitely have to recommend having 15 SoIs around to get her up to T5 if you want to use her. She's going to have some pretty niche gear too, but I expect her to be able to use gear similar to Kara's. The main difference being that if you're pairing her with Shea so she'll reduce the cooldowns, you'd want some BD gear to keep up with mana since Chrisha's mana costs are 3/3/4 (untalented).

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 8, 2018

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

Chrisha is really going to shine as Velkazar support for Cleo tbh

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I was just thinking I kind of wanted a physical Mechanic because I have no mechanics and Selene is still my only ranged physical attacker, and then Chrisha comes out... and uses magic

I've finally got all my magic poo poo sorted out (Aselica as tank, Frey as healer, Aisha/Laudia for single-target, Lorraine/Artemia otherwise) and really don't need any more magic characters for a while, thanks but no thanks :shrug:

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
You want Mitra then!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
If you want a mechanic and don't have Annette, get Annette.

She's good for physical and magic and is the best character in the game. She is used in literally everything. This is not anecdotal, this is fact.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

SweetJahasus posted:

If you want a mechanic and don't have Annette, get Annette.

She's good for physical and magic and is the best character in the game. She is used in literally everything. This is not anecdotal, this is fact.

I'm guessing you're saying she's good on a phys team because everyone gets her T5 buff and CC immunity, but her amp is only for magic and she deals magic damage herself

She's still on my list but I think I'd want to keep her to magic teams (although I admit I am speaking from inexperience here)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Anette's CC immunity and ASPD buff are enough to fit her in any 8 man content even of phys based teams. That she heals and CCs as well is just icing on the cake.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Annette owns and I've had her nearly outhealing Rephy a couple times

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Yeah Annette is a staple unit in literally all 8-hero content. Her T5D and crit chance boost and CC immunity and healing is just that good.

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

The only way you'd get better than Annette in 8 man phys based content (ie WB2), is if you whale and get a 5* UW Shea. Otherwise, Annette is invaluable in this game

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011

Grace posted:

The only way you'd get better than Annette in 8 man phys based content (ie WB2), is if you whale and get a 5* UW Shea. Otherwise, Annette is invaluable in this game

As that guy with a 3* UW Shea and am pretty close to that, the answer is that you still want Annette in physical 8 man content. She is just that good.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I just got all three goals in Victory is Mine with my only three attempts today :smuggo: Y'all should be nicer to Oddy and he'd be nicer to you

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

So with this "Spend the Ruby Event" that's going on right now, am I right in thinking that I should hold onto my gems until the event rolls around next time and I have 30k?

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

Cheap Trick posted:

So with this "Spend the Ruby Event" that's going on right now, am I right in thinking that I should hold onto my gems until the event rolls around next time and I have 30k?

The rewards for 15k and 20k aren't bad. I *think* that these types of events are spaced out such that I don't know that I could get a full 30k if I spent down the 15k I had so far. Your call how much those unique weapon tickets are worth to you. The chance to get a "Lua's" UW ticket is rare from what I've seen.

I went ahead and spent what I had saved for now, with the intention of saving from now until the next one, and see how far I get.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I finished off a guild raid boss and I am immensely pleased with myself :smug: :c00l:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pain.

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

You can just reforge that A.Spd away though, right? :cool:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

can I please get a guild invite for FlyboyJose?

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

can I please get a guild invite for FlyboyJose?

Gotta use the in-game request, then they'll approve you;

Head to Orvel town.
Go to the Guild
Search for Goonsquad
Apply there.

Then one of the admins will approve shortly. You can ping them in Discord for quicker response (Discord info in first post).

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

nice, thanks

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

I'm back, applying as Strenots

E: Or I will when there's space

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Hey goons.

Is Black Dragon armor still so good that the other dragons can be ignored or did they make them useful?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
They're all useful (except maybe poison?) depending on character.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I have a set of ice dragon armor for Clause in case I need tons of tanking, and fire dragon for Kara since her siege mode doesn't utilize the BD set bonus.

Also, new hero tomorrow:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kings_Raid/comments/a2yrb9/new_hero_preview_darkness_swallowing_eyes_nia/

A very anime hero. Vespa will never make any more fluffy heroes :(

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Also another assassin, I already have too many assassins and they keep making more v:mad:v

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007

Dragongem posted:

A very anime hero. Vespa will never make any more fluffy heroes :(

...Halloween Veska? Hello? Literally a fluffball.

Best fluff ever.

Costumes count! (because they can make lame boring heroes not lame and boring. Veska was not lame and boring, and they just made her better.)

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011

OhFunny posted:

Hey goons.

Is Black Dragon armor still so good that the other dragons can be ignored or did they make them useful?

At T8 they are all pretty equivalent these days, with lava gear being objectively the best with a whole 1% more crit damage than just having 2 lines of crit damage. So as long as a character doesn’t have weird gearing requirements like lilia or Kara you can use whatever dragon gear you want. BD is still the most popular cause most people have what you need to farm it.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Kalas posted:

...Halloween Veska? Hello? Literally a fluffball.

Best fluff ever.

Costumes count! (because they can make lame boring heroes not lame and boring. Veska was not lame and boring, and they just made her better.)

This is fair (and I bought Viska's costume day 1), I just want like a bear or something. Guild bear for next NPC hero?

On another note, I finally, finally bested TOC 68. What a horrible boss. My team was Luna (4* UW)/Lorraine/May/Sonia, went into like 10 seconds enrage.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Whats the best ut/transendence build for gladi for extended fights like wb and guild stuff.

Guys on Reddit have recommended ut2 but differ on opinion on S2 light or dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Event rates are bullshit. My alt had 7 10+1 pulls, got ONE UW out of it. The gacha in this game is starting to piss me off. When i have a 1% chance at actually getting something worth a poo poo, then I have to take another poor % chance to have it successfully improve the weapon, it becomes a double dice-roll (both with lovely odds) which is incredibly unfun.