Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

I don’t trust the US dairy industry to be accurate when they say every gallon is 17.6lb of greenhouse gases

48 gallons is 845 pounds

dude’s rollin’ coal harder with a flatbed full of milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Animal-Mother posted:

Speaking of which, does Brutalist McDonald's still post?
I noticed I go through these cycles of posting and I'm in a lull right now given other obligations. I've had several accounts here since the 2000s and will post on the forums a lot for awhile and then get bored, then not post much for awhile, and then I'll come crawling back. It always happens. I hope everyone is having a good holiday and sending my best wishes to C-SPAM and the lurkers.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 07:29 on Dec 25, 2023

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I noticed I go through these cycles of posting and I'm in a lull right now given other obligations. I've had several accounts here since the 2000s and will post on the forums a lot for awhile and then get bored, then not post much for awhile, and then I'll come crawling back. It always happens. I hope everyone is having a good holiday and sending my best wishes to C-SPAM and the lurkers.

that picture is drat good new american gothic

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

here's my original contribution from an hour ago

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Apr 30, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:45 on Apr 30, 2024

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Great picture. Unfortunate context

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Great picture. Unfortunate context

This applies to the whole thread.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

That’s the Amerikan Gothic. Here is the context for the tags:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

superman can make other objects levitate?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why did they change their outfits to look "more Chinese" when at a Chinese restaurant

nm read it and the explanation is also stupid

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i say swears online posted:

This is the era when Magento had mind control because of animal magnetism

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nichael posted:

Why did they change their outfits to look "more Chinese" when at a Chinese restaurant

nm read it and the explanation is also stupid

So people won't know he's clark kent

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

StashAugustine posted:

This is the era when Magento had mind control because of animal magnetism

Huh. I just called him Purple.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnp1PO-CEf4

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

i say swears online posted:

I think he's just flying while in a sitting position and lifting the boat underneath him

I love it when Superman uses his powers to passive aggressively gently caress with people. It's fun trickster poo poo and also demonstrates that he's intelligent and cunning, using his powers in creative ways.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Picture request: I've only seen this once, but it was pretty striking. It was a picture of the Iraq war or just before and it had a gaggle of troops standing around facing what looked an old rear end building. I'm pretty sure there were those long narrow flags that are hung vertically flanking a lectern or something and they had giant crosses on them. If it weren't for all the troops wearing modern equipment you would think it from the crusades. It was very striking and honestly revealing that anyone would think it looked good or at least reflected well on their intentions.

Obviously searching Iraq war crusades returns me a lot of opinions I'd rather be ignorant of

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

couldn't find it but found this which i hadn't seen before

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/JeromeChandra/status/1768852379557085224

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The US side should start without rooks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If we're just gonna post pictures of suburbia we're gonna be here all day. It's nothing but head vape shops, car washes and self storage (my god the self storage, this country is 10% storage by this point) as far as the eye can see.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Utterly puzzling

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

platzapS posted:

Utterly puzzling

Look bud, his wife has an onlyfans and he's being supportive by getting her a bunch of milk for a weird shoot. Only respect here

It's either that or he's going to make an insane amount of rice pudding, who knows

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He’s getting together with the woman with all the Wonderbread.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This wouyldn't be allowed in communism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kit Walker posted:

It's either that or he's going to make an insane amount of rice pudding, who knows

or like a half pound of cheese