Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Elon is speedrunning divorce in a way none of us could have imagined

E: Elonsnipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hopefully Trump gets wind of his endorsement for Desantis and starts going after Elon.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pretty sure elon’s been through at least 3 divorces and none of them have been recent

he wasn’t married to grimes if that’s what people are talking about

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He had a public breakup with the mother of his child who was independently famous

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
You don’t hear much about his child now that you mention it. This is not inherently bad since children shouldn’t be harassed by media hawks at every turn but I feel it’s an indication that Elon himself isn’t too interested in his offspring, otherwise he’d bring it up all the goddamn time.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

BigglesSWE posted:

You don’t hear much about his child now that you mention it. This is not inherently bad since children shouldn’t be harassed by media hawks at every turn but I feel it’s an indication that Elon himself isn’t too interested in his offspring, otherwise he’d bring it up all the goddamn time.

Which one, he has a bunch. He's interested in none of them.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

BigglesSWE posted:

Their name also takes legitimate effort to remember and also to type

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

BigglesSWE posted:

I mean, he has 8 and he complains about people not having enough babies.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

LoL I only knew about the one named after a barcode or whatever the hell it was.

Which, again, me not knowing everything about children only because their father is rich is not inherently bad but I have no doubt that Elon knows next to nothing about them as well.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Remember when Elon Musk told his wife that she was being emotionally manipulative because she was grieving over the death of their 10 week old child who died from SIDS?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I remember Musk telling his first wife shortly after their wedding that she was a "starter wife" and that he would ditch her when he could find an upgrade.

Also his obsession with having only sons

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
aren't his old kids mentally challenged or at least behaviorally broken? he hid them away in homeschool like a Victorian attic-ing their Schizophrenic daughter

maybe he's obsessed with younger and younger women because his seed is old and 'tismy

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Elon ALSO had a secret kid with Grimes that came to light during an interview with some journalist who overheard a newborn crying upstairs and she had to sheepishly admit to it.

He doesn’t care about his kids because they’re not on Twitter/cannot amplify his crypto boosting/Tesla share price/ego so they serve no purpose to him.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Elon SUCKS

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Ol' Musky SUCKS

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Pedo Guy SUCKS

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I was walking in Chicago and I slipped on some ice and I heard Musk yell "pull over!" And a Tesla limo jumped the kerb and he got out and pushed snow in my face and laughed and laughed and he also had those mittens that connect to your coat so you don't lose them.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

I was walking in Chicago and I slipped on some ice and I heard Musk yell "pull over!" And a Tesla limo jumped the kerb and he got out and pushed snow in my face and laughed and laughed and he also had those mittens that connect to your coat so you don't lose them.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

elon is the patron saint of divorced dads at this point. you know he's gotta be so bummed his dutch garbage genetics won't let him grow a beard

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

I wonder how he'd dunk on ol' Musky if he were still here.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

He'd probably ignore Twitter and call it poo poo.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I am going to face gently caress Elon Musk while Grimea watches

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm going to poo poo in Elon's bed

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

runnypoops posted:

I am going to face gently caress Elon Musk while Grimea watches

the seizure of grimea

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm going to put a hex on Elon so that every time he tweets his penis gets smaller and smellier

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/bnnbreaking/status/1537480677159235585?s=21&t=Axf09odn0U7Pt8M9FFCC5A

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Sagan wouldn't use Twitter. He'd probably have an intern run it and tweet benign quotes. This I choose to believe

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

without even looking I feel almost 99% sure this is getting dismissed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Stefan Prodan posted:

without even looking I feel almost 99% sure this is getting dismissed

Yeah I don't see how it makes it out of the initial stages either unless there's some real hard evidence

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
To: Financial@ Tesla.org
CC: COINCZAR@Tesla.org

Subject: DOGE

I think we have a great opportunity to realize gains if we pump Doge. How much can we spare?

-
Eling

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

somebody get lin wood on the line!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Heath posted:

Sagan wouldn't use Twitter. He'd probably have an intern run it and tweet benign quotes. This I choose to believe

Sagan loved hisself some :420:, he'd be a dril-type shitposter. Probably using an alt.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Sagan loved hisself some :420:, he'd be a dril-type shitposter. Probably using an alt.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm going to put a hex on Elon so that every time he tweets his penis gets smaller and smellier

drat ive been hexed since 14

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

runnypoops posted:

drat ive been hexed since 14

Just keep tweeting, it will eventually cause an overflow and pop back around to max size.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Every day I lol at Star Trek Discovery doing an earnest name drop of Musk as a space pioneer for humanity.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

BigglesSWE posted:

Every day I lol at Star Trek Discovery doing an earnest name drop of Musk as a space pioneer for humanity.

Technically I think that actually was fine because the guy who said it was from the evil universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yeah I don't see how it makes it out of the initial stages either unless there's some real hard evidence

on the other hand, it would be funny as gently caress if a gump 258 billion with a B dollar lawsuit from some gold bricker destroys elon's empire entirely