Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lemonparty on dad meat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiTpkbjZ3GM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Seems like people were discovering and liking lp on there

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/mikerecine/status/1787954153014390923?t=a0QakqDYIRDkdpqF44wrYw&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's gonna get a dave barry type column

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
wjhat was it its gone

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

an extremely forgettable one-liner

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

The saga of John getting a motorcycle and being on the verge of death or paralysis at any time and shrugging it off like "yeah dude, I like experiences" is incredible

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Breaking his back and getting laid up in his weird office space apartment

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the serial killer walking in on a hungover joey and just leaving is so ridiculous

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Who else joined the hatewatcj motorcycle gang?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dalmuti posted:

Who else joined the hatewatcj motorcycle gang?

the least-functioning alcoholic of the four

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
anyone want to take bets on how the big brother arc ends?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

anyone want to take bets on how the big brother arc ends?

was this about jace and ben arguing over who initiated the pact to call the other when they were both about to kill themselves

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
(hate watch) no it's John signing up for the big brother program to mentor some kid while he drinks every day and lives in an office space, and also sold his car to use a motorcycle as his main mode of transportation

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i totally forgot he signed up for that. what a disaster and a disservice to that child

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

It’s ok, he gave his therapist permission to answer any questions for a background check they asked honestly. He’s never getting fully approved.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He ends up with his own big brother that calls him Sport and says he should get rid of the mumble cycle

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
he's going to end up figthing with devan one day

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

like because Devan is small?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
I am updating the prophecy. Jordan jensen will move to LA and marry hatewatch John and they will live a happy tradlife but neither will be funny afterward

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
trad life with roles reversed since jordan will revert to a contractor

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
John bakes

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Pharmaskittle posted:

like because Devan is small?

feel like john has a huge chip on his shoulder and devan will keep shouting him on

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
And he's got a gang backing him up now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this was good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiTpkbjZ3GM

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
dad meat rocks, michael rainey and tim butterly are great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5yql1Jo6k

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

People who've been listening to hate watch probably have heard the recurring story where Joey broke a TV in his apartment complex. I've been listening to older poo poo out of order and I finally got to the point where enough time had passed / the matter got "resolved" that they showed the video footage on the public ep and it's every bit as great as I hoped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3r9Kb6TiE&t=1849s

I loving love these drunken kings.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i love the bottle of tequila on the lazy susan

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jesus christ the teenager cop vid at 1:20

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the boys go over the kendrick drake beef lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/realonlineboy/status/1790461957096501315?t=N9npoLt15mFHjmhBcdlK-w&s=19

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Gay song parodies never get old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udWYCF2Ai6E

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
ben did some on a stream and they actually got really old really quick

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

new hatewatch is very funny

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
people always ask me if it bothers me when people talk about female teachers touching their students and im def on the hatewatch crew's perspective of it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yadda yadda it's abuse and trauma but I wish a teacher that looked like kari lake abused her authority all over my dick when I was seventeen

that's definitely hindsight talking though. I'd probably have just stood there dumbfounded, or run away like devan said

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Devan would say he already has a girlfriend and then run home to his abused couch

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
this cast is a return to form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Oh, Ben really is errr not smart