Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

A goon so bad at sex he makes Nazi chicks give up on the concept of white superiority...

I found a funny forums quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm still laughing at this one. This is one of the funniest one-liners I've heard all year.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Pro genie strategy: Use your first wish to wish that the genie gives you exactly what you want with no tricks and don't use a wish to free the genie because if the genie wasn't an rear end in a top hat King Solomon wouldn't have bound him in the lamp to begin with.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

elise the great posted:

If my kid isn't antichrist material just from me killing that lady during the eclipse, surely drinking breast milk imbued with human flesh will do the trick.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Genuinely surprised that isn't from the Crusader Kings 2 thread.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FreudianSlippers posted:

Genuinely surprised that isn't from the Crusader Kings 2 thread.

I figured it was from the Berserk thread, personally. :psyduck:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

mind the walrus posted:

From the magical GBS thread:

Defeating the Wishmaster from Wishmaster(1997) with Wishes

You are now 1 micron taller.

I'm sure there is some way that this can be interpreted sexually, in relation to balls. And this is what is happening to you. Unless you like that, in which case the Wishmaster will find an alternate interpretation you don't like.

Congrats on the adorable daughter you never knew you had! If you're a woman, this is a more impressive feat. Anyway, you owe a backlog of child support.

The Wishmaster is giving you two new highly-incompatible pets and a fedora.

Make that three pets.
[/quote]

Until like 2 years ago I thought the lyrics for the third line were "I wish I had a girl with a kid, I would call her" and I thought "that's good wholesome responsible behaviour Skee Lo" but turns out it was actually just as empty as my contact list.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always though it was "girl with the goods" until right now......

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fool_of_sound posted:

I found a funny forums quote

please post it in this thread then and break the curse

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

DeimosRising posted:

I don't know who this is but I'm finally convinced hormones in milk and chicken are a problem. When did she start puberty, kindergarten?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

elise the great posted:

Also I'm not eating the goddamn placenta raw. I'm not a loving barbarian, I just wanna be a cannibal. And I grew that meat myself so you know it's top notch. Good meat deserves good cookin'.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:stwoon:

Content:

orange sky posted:

An invisible man has always had his finger on a doorway, his entire life. You go there and try to close the door, hurting that man. He yells and you might not apologize because you didn't know he was there. What Notch is saying you should keep trying to close the door anyway because people might join in on that guy just to stop him from closing all the doors in the world, and that's bad!

This analogy stops working because in this situation you don't close a door out of being stupid as gently caress.

Jurgan posted:

A tortoise is lying on its back in the desert. You could help it but you're not. Why not?

PhazonLink posted:

Because Mitch McConnell is a fucker.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

How is this deserving of a probie? Dude just made a joke about something anybody with eyes can see.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

SaltyJesus posted:

How is this deserving of a probie? Dude just made a joke about something anybody with eyes can see.

Man how good would a probie on this be

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

SaltyJesus posted:

i think commenting on the size of a 14 year old's titties is :chloe:-worthy

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

SaltyJesus posted:

I once was banned because a guy asked for a co-op have suggestion and I replied with the name of a game and not more content. That is apparently balance because posts are limited or something.

I'm saying the bar isn't high.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

well louisgod was a fat jerky-addled maniac, so that's not too representative

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

well louisgod was a fat jerky-addled maniac, so that's not too representative

2/3rds is pretty representative.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
I'm struggling to understand what his body size had to do with it :confused:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

wayfinder posted:

I'm struggling to understand what his body size had to do with it :confused:

He's fat.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if you're fat you're worse, it's pretty simple

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

SaltyJesus posted:

One mod gets busted for being a pedo, now all the mods fighting for the most anti-pedo crown.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

tangy yet delightful posted:

One mod gets busted for being a pedo, now all the mods fighting for the most anti-pedo crown.

Which mod?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Actually you’ll find it’s called ephebo-USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Aatrek. Probably in the SAclopedia but I'm phone posting.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aatrek, how have you not heard of this yet?!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2472

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It was a pretty big shame because he was well-liked in TVIV to my memory--he posted a lot of high-quality Star Trek gifs and was associated with those threads; this led to a lot of hilarious "Star Trek = Pedo" jokes after he was ousted--and there was some consternation about whether or not the mods were aware of Aatrek's transgressions before demoting and banning him. This is where the meme "mods knew" came from. I don't know nor care either way, just bringing you up to speed.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

It was a pretty big shame because he was well-liked in TVIV to my memory--he posted a lot of high-quality Star Trek gifs and was associated with those threads; this led to a lot of hilarious "Star Trek = Pedo" jokes after he was ousted--and there was some consternation about whether or not the mods were aware of Aatrek's transgressions before demoting and banning him. This is where the meme "mods knew" came from. I don't know nor care either way, just bringing you up to speed.

I don't know if he was that well liked but TVIV is an insane asylum anyway. He "improved" the gif that I want to say @fart made by making it bigger and misspelling "titties" as "tities" as a hilarious Freudian slip.

In retrospect his probations were extremely tight-assed as well.

I don't think anyone was aware of what he'd done. "Mods knew" is bs

Although there were several uncomfortable conversation about Trekkies or Trekkers or w/e being natural born pedo in the TV/IV trek thread prior to his being doxxed

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

mind the walrus posted:

My memory of this is that the only reason anyone even found out is because of SASS looking for dirt on whoever they could find and managed to link his unique username to that of a high-ranking user on a Star Trek forum. Said forum had his real life name and picture attached to it (Aaron something, hence "Aatrek," which I'm still not sure how to pronounce.) A Google search brought him up on a sex offender list and then people used it as a springboard to accuse Lowtax and the mods of not properly vetting other mods, which is patently loving dumb (because why would you run background checks on unpaid volunteers whose position only gives them any kind of power over the people who post on a dead gay Internet forum?) Aatrek vanished in short order and is presumably still very fat.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
The weird thing is that Aatrek isn't the real source of the "Trekkie=pedo" joke, because apparently it isn't much of a joke. Like, right around that time, some major police force (I want to say the Toronto PD?) came out in some big article about how a distressingly high percentage of pedos are Star Trek fans, like 90% or something have at least some sort of ST paraphernalia in their homes if not go to conventions and stuff . They made sure to point out that wasn't a two way street, and that most Trekkies were not in fact pedophiles, but that there's this big unspoken thing in law enforcement that yes, most pedos are Trekkies.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
in a post scarcity economy the only thing that has value and cannot be replicated are gifs of the boss baby farting talcum powder

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Choco1980 posted:

The weird thing is that Aatrek isn't the real source of the "Trekkie=pedo" joke, because apparently it isn't much of a joke. Like, right around that time, some major police force (I want to say the Toronto PD?) came out in some big article about how a distressingly high percentage of pedos are Star Trek fans, like 90% or something have at least some sort of ST paraphernalia in their homes if not go to conventions and stuff . They made sure to point out that wasn't a two way street, and that most Trekkies were not in fact pedophiles, but that there's this big unspoken thing in law enforcement that yes, most pedos are Trekkies.
Toronto PD indeed.

quote:

On one wall is a "Star Trek" poster with investigators' faces substituted for the Starship Enterprise crew. But even that alludes to a dark fact of their work: All but one of the offenders they have arrested in the last four years was a hard-core Trekkie.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The Trekkie chomo link predates aatrek by a lot though

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

We always say there are two types of pedophiles: Star Trek and Star Wars," says Det. Ian Lamond, the unit's second-in-command. "But it's mostly Star Trek."

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

it's a shame he was a paedophile and doesn't post here anymore, because he posted lots of high-quality star trek gifs

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Just like that guy from the Archeage thread. You know he really was good at gathering wool.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm fat

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

FreudianSlippers posted:

We always say there are two types of pedophiles: Star Trek and Star Wars," says Det. Ian Lamond, the unit's second-in-command. "But it's mostly Star Trek."

Now it's anime

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Must make investigations easy.

"Find any evidence?"
"Nope, some sketchy looking stuff but.. Uh..."
"Go on."
"No trek paraphernalia. Just a wookie figurine, but think that's"
"Wars. He's clean, let him go. And that monster is still out there."

Adbot