Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Strong Sauce posted:

i'm not saying trump is going to win but these primary results don't mean as much as this thread makes it out to be. all those Nikki Hailey voters will fall in line and vote for trump. is that enough for him to win? probably not. but this dumb country runs on the electoral college, not popular vote so he'll always have a chance.

he needs ALL of them to vote for him though. sure, most of them will but this is a big chunk of voters signaling discontent and his margins are razor thin in swing states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Thesaurus posted:

He's pulling a Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith had a meeting with God and is now skinny as a rail.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol Trump said he would give Haley the nomination for veep if she paid his bills. I almost want to see her doo it just so he rug pulls her

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

robot roll call posted:

he needs ALL of them to vote for him though. sure, most of them will but this is a big chunk of voters signaling discontent and his margins are razor thin in swing states

This.

I personally know several middle of the road Republicans who are burned the gently caress out with trump and are just trying to ignore politics and are quite vocal about saying "I'm just not voting, whatever, I just don't care anymore"

Meanwhile all my dem friends are fired the gently caress up and wanna hammer the last nail in the coffin.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Alan Smithee posted:

lol Trump said he would give Haley the nomination for veep if she paid his bills. I almost want to see her doo it just so he rug pulls her

she doesn't have the money

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Panaflex posted:

Kevin Smith had a meeting with God lap band surgery and is now skinny as a rail.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

MrQwerty posted:

she doesn't have the money

Since when has onability to pay stopped Trump frpm promising anything?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

PainterofCrap posted:

Reminder: 2017

no butt music from hell but there is a guy playing a trumpet at another guy's dilz

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BrigadierSensible posted:

Since when has onability to pay stopped Trump frpm promising anything?

Donald "TRUMP" doesn't pay people, he absolutely expects people to pay him

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

"Thanks for the cash. Unfortunately, I'm not selecting you and I'm going to endorse someone else the next time you can be primary'd. Picture as though you were a puppy without a clear enough use. Follow me?"

e: I misread that as Noem. I'm dumb.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Although in all seriousness,

Who would even want to be Trumps VP pick?

Surely its a poisoned chalice. And they all saw how he/ MAGA treated Pence.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tim Scott.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If he dies, you're Prez. Worth the dice roll.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

redshirt posted:

If he dies, you're Prez. Worth the dice roll.

this is why i want to be secretary of education. chill job. still in line.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If you die in office you die in real life

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao do you know how many talentless grifters he has in his orbit? All of them would

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

John Wick of Dogs posted:

If you die in office you die in real life

:trumppop:

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh T'rump R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
In the courthouse at R'lyeh dead Trump waits dreaming.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Today's events reminds me of one of Trump's lesser considered but still nasty as gently caress poisons.

Trump demands loyalty, yet shows none himself. And honestly, I think it's worse than that. I think Trump is such a malignant narcissist that he innately despises the concept of loyalty. It doesn't matter if all these bootlickers help him get what he wanted. He hates them and wants to hurt them for doing it, because he just finds the idea offensive. The whole 'LIKE A DOG' thing and how Trump has been repeatedly noted to just not understand animals really drives this possibility home. Trump not only will not have your back, he'll rub salt in the wound he stabbed into it because you offended him by your very spineless, rear end in a top hat kissing nature.

He really is an utter failure about everything. Ungrateful assholes are a dime a dozen, but Trump goes the extra mile in demanding something he subconsciously despises probably nearly as much as anyone making fun of him.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Reminfer that Trum didnt even write Art Of the Deal.it was ghostwritten. (By a bloke that has publicly regretted doing so)

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

I don't have the clip here to verify, but does this count as proof that trump farted in court re: Stoatbringer and my one-sided bet?

LordSloth posted:

Tell you what, if Snopes.com ever verifies this, I'll spot the :10bux: for your name change to Shart Hazard. Other sources of information may be acceptable including but not limited to Judge Merchan, a lawyer or other named source from within the court room, or if you can convince me that snopes got it wrong again - like it did with that guy who tazed his own balls. Hell, I'll even spot the :10bux: if trump gets thrown in jail for violating a gag order.

Stoatbringer posted:

Mods name change pls

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Inshallah, may Trump get what he deserves.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Reminfer that Trum didnt even write Art Of the Deal.it was ghostwritten. (By a bloke that has publicly regretted doing so)

And he can't get a ghostwriter now, so his books have been form letters and public domain pictures.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I'm really hoping Trumps expert witness is something incredibly stupid, like a handwriting analysis guy who basically confirms that its Trumps signature on the checks, or one of the Trump kids to say they did it all along without their dad knowing

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Supreme Court Justice to tell Trump he's the bestest boy.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I'm kind of surprised the defense is only calling one witness.

So what sentences did those anti-abortion dick heads get today?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Beefed Owl posted:

5 years for the main one

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The funniest poo poo ever will be if Trump is convicted of a felony and therefore cannot vote for himself

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Didn't he owe 175 million dollars, which he got on bond from a company that wasn't licensed to give bonds in the state of New York? And didn't that number get dropped from 450 million to 175 million for no real reason? Whatever happened to that whole subplot.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Beefed Owl posted:

Lauren got 5 years

The other 2 got 2 years

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Frank Frank posted:

The funniest poo poo ever will be if Trump is convicted of a felony and therefore cannot vote for himself

also getting caught illegally voting for himself

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

Didn't he owe 175 million dollars, which he got on bond from a company that wasn't licensed to give bonds in the state of New York? And didn't that number get dropped from 450 million to 175 million for no real reason? Whatever happened to that whole subplot.

The AG's office challenged the bond. The bond company showed up with extra surities and the AG's office dropped the challenge.

You are right the total amount turnip needed to put up was reduced to $175m, but he put that up in cash via a Charles Schwab account that the bind company now controls, essentially.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Fishmasher posted:

i don't understand how it's a winning campaign strategy to tell people who complain about food/gas prices that the rich famous golden palace guy is oppressed and needs money every drat day

Because the same people will sooner starve if it means owning the libs, and because they make bricks look smart

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BigHead posted:

The AG's office challenged the bond. The bond company showed up with extra surities and the AG's office dropped the challenge.

You are right the total amount turnip needed to put up was reduced to $175m, but he put that up in cash via a Charles Schwab account that the bind company now controls, essentially.

Looking forward to next season's spin-off episode.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

LordSloth posted:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh T'rump R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
In the courthouse at R'lyeh dead Trump waits dreaming.

That is not shid, which can eternal post.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Donnie likes being called prez, and not former or Mr.
What about calling all Prezs by their term numbers?

"After Two Term President Obama, came Single Term President Trump, followed by Two Term President Biden."

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The Zombie Guy posted:

"After Two Term President Obama, came Single Term President Trump, followed by Two Term President Biden."

Twice-impeached President Trump has a good ring to it, so two scoops can have the bigliest number

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I like "Disgraced, twice-impeached former President Trump."

Has a nice cadence to it.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

JonathonSpectre posted:

I like "Disgraced, twice-impeached former President Trump."

Has a nice cadence to it.

Felon and common criminal Trump has an even nicer ring to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

The Zombie Guy posted:

titles are silly unless you're in the same organization anyway. trump has as much justification to ask anyone in this thread to call him president as I do to make you all call me supreme space admiral.