Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Pretty sure that's an impeachable offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Junior Jr. posted:

The way I see it, both sides were clearly fighting and killing each other. You have neo-nazis or white supremacists on one side and anti-fascists on the other, they're clearly aggressive towards each other and show the worst from both sides.

No side was in the right, all they did was attack each other brutally, there is no excuses for assault and violence.

Actually violence against scum of humanity is perfectly acceptable and good

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I was not expecting to find out that Michael Buffer is super loving liberal from this thread

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Holy poo poo at that kid who took off his shirt :lol:

I almost felt sorry for him.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

the black husserl posted:

The Bannon thing makes zero sense. He's an insane white supremacist apocalypse dude but he's incredibly good at media. I'm not sure what the gently caress is going on there, but I know we don't have the whole story.

he's an alcoholic

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

the black husserl posted:

I have this weird feeling that we're not going to see the neo-nazis in public again.

They'll still be there. But I think after Charlottesville they're gonna get wise to the fact that they should wear red/white/blue and wave American flags, and keep their message to a dogwhistle. Swastikas and pepe will stay home.

We'll see in Phoenix I guess.

Speaking of Red, White, and Blue, I was curious if it would be a good idea for counter protesters to start wearing these colors. I've been disgusted with Old Glory since the Bush years, but my friends pointed out we shouldn't let loving Nazis co-opt the American flag like this. Thoughts?

Also where the hell are the democrats in all this? I've heard more from Mitt Goddamn Romney than most of the establishment democrats. I know the democrats are useless, but for fucks sake.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Ammanas posted:

Actually violence against scum of humanity is perfectly acceptable and good

Okay fair point, ISIS is an exception.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
^^^ lol look at this weak poo poo attempt. Anyone responding is dumb as hell. ^^^

Lacrosse posted:

Speaking of Red, White, and Blue, I was curious if it would be a good idea for counter protesters to start wearing these colors. I've been disgusted with Old Glory since the Bush years, but my friends pointed out we shouldn't let loving Nazis co-opt the American flag like this. Thoughts?

Also where the hell are the democrats in all this? I've heard more from Mitt Goddamn Romney than most of the establishment democrats. I know the democrats are useless, but for fucks sake.

Its not all that newsworthy when a democrat comes out against racism the same way it is when a republican does. A lot of democrats have given statements too.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Lacrosse posted:

They've said plenty it's just not newsworthy compared to republicans having to pick between liking nazis and opposing trump. Stop assuming what you hear is everything that was said.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Neo-nazis and anti-fascists are both equally crazy, all they seem to do is cause violence and rampage for their own idiotic beliefs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016

Hollismason posted:

I was not expecting to find out that Michael Buffer is super loving liberal from this thread

Friend, I no longer expect the sun to shine. But we should count our blessings where we can

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hollismason posted:

Goddammit meme thread

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Giggy posted:

Don't you remember when South African white supremacists travelled back in time and gave modern weapons to the Confederacy? Surely you remember reading the awkward sex scenes between Lee and his wife in your history classes, right?

Beats the scenes of forced "breeding" of humans the aliens did in his WW2 insanity.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Junior Jr. posted:

Neo-nazis and anti-fascists are both equally crazy, all they seem to do is cause violence and rampage for their own idiotic beliefs.

nice you're only like the 30th person to do this gimmick in this thread

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Hollismason posted:

:same:

pleasant surprise tbqh

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

gently caress SNEEP posted:

nice you're only like the 30th person to do this gimmick in this thread

but I thought you guys hate neo-nazis for doing stupid poo poo, and this event was an example of them doing said stupid poo poo and I'm agreeing with you guys.

I thought we're on the same page here.

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

Speaking of trump making GBS threads himself, reminder that this exists and rings truer and truer every loving day.

https://twitter.com/evilsharkey/status/864548377660317696

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Junior Jr. posted:

but I thought you guys hate neo-nazis for doing stupid poo poo, and this event was an example of them doing said stupid poo poo and I'm agreeing with you guys.

I thought we're on the same page here.

look at yourself
you cant even troll the trump thread
a shameful display

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
Go play a video game dude

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Should close this thread when it's night in the US

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Gaunab posted:

Should close this thread when it's night in the US

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898015350914138112

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/897630503729336320

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Please just report this trolling moron and go on with your day.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHZkrQ_UQAAvSwF.jpg:large

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Wolf in sheeps clothing. Well, a turd in a suit that has a human mask on it.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Zwabu posted:

Yeah, and this guy is named Fuentes:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...l?event=event25

I don't know what's up with the Chickens for Col. Sanders Brigade.

There are nazi and fascist parties all through Latin America. Apparently, much of their activity now is homophobic:

http://www.movilh.cl/neonazis-despliegan-nueva-campana-homofobica-en-el-centro-de-santiago/

There was a gang war 10 years ago in Santiago between antifascist skinheads and nazi skinheads, which the first group won. There are still murals like this, though:

Anyway, racism is stupid, and the fact that many racists don't realize that they would be the inferior group in other places is a major thing about them.

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016

Donald Trump is a lot of things.

But he is not Jewish.

And there is much more to being a Nazi than hating Jews.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Thank you, Tumblr. Art by Paul Robertson.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Okay so the one time i'm being serious by saying these neo-nazis are super hosed up and what they did today was loving wrong, and you go ahead and think i'm an alt-right human being.

I actually thought we could agree on something but that gets dismissed, well okay then I guess trying to be on the same side went nowhere.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

So amazing & will never forget!

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Junior Jr. posted:

Okay so the one time i'm being serious by saying these neo-nazis are super hosed up and what they did today was loving wrong, and you go ahead and think i'm an alt-right human being.

I actually thought we could agree on something but that gets dismissed, well okay then I guess trying to be on the same side went nowhere.

so much for the tolerant left

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Junior Jr. posted:

#1 clue to whether or not someone's a 4chan reactionary: uses human being as a pejorative.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Mahoning posted:

My favorite thing I discovered today is that Michael Buffer, yes THAT Michael Buffer, is a loud and passionate liberal.

https://twitter.com/michael_buffer/status/897365845290004480

"let's get ready to CRUUUUMMMMMBLLLLLLEEEEE.......!"

or "Tuuummmmmmblllllle!"

Junior Jr. posted:

I agree it would be nice if there was no fighting.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

attackmole posted:

This owns, I want him to narrate one of these fuckers getting ripped down live.

LET'S GET READY TO TUMBLE!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Junior Jr. posted:

You're equivocating the people defending minorities with the people trying to murder them.

e: You've also never posted in this thread before.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ShadowCatboy posted:

Thank you, Tumblr. Art by Paul Robertson.

Not that I'm complaining, but why is Wario punching nazis?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haveblue posted:

Because he's the Anti-hero we deserve. Wahahaha.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

So I'm lost, who is the nazi crying on Youtube because he had a warrant out? One of the guys beating the poo poo out of the black dude with poles?

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Junior Jr. posted:

go to bed buddy it ain't working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016

haveblue posted:

That's not Wario. That Stanley Pines from the TV show Gravity Falls.

But as for your actual question, it's not really relevant to the character or anything. He's just popular on Tumblr.

Edit: scratch that. I just realized that Paul Robertson was an animator for Gravity falls.

• Locked thread