Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire

Cat Terrist posted:

One thing I've noted is the 06 has what looks to be not bad baffling as standard and I've certainly heard it's a good deal better than earlier sumps. Be interesting to see any differences

Okay chaps, got a interesting question on the rebuild. I have the EJ257 to be delivered tomorrow and I intend to put the MY06 heads on it, which I know works. HOWEVER this will push the compression ratio up to 8.7ish:1 verses the stock WRX 8.4:1. That doesnt sound like a bad idea IF I leave everything standard, I'd have better off boost performance and a slightly higher effective dynamic compression. Remeber,on this engine I have no intention of pushing big boost or doing real mods - it will get a right caning.

Sounding like a good idea and actually being one are two different things and unlike suspensions this isnt an easy reverse. Would the stock ECU handle this?

Also - and this is I know a WTF - I do like the idea of a well designed turbo back exhaust that properly seperates and flows the wastegate from the main exhaust. A full TBE is in no way legal in my neck of the woods so what I was thinking of is to replace the downpipe with a better flowing one but leave the rest of the exhaust standard so I hide what I've done. It does sound like a waste of time for not much but not much is what I have to play with. Ideas?

yeah the "twin-scroll" pan that's on everything from about 06 up is a lot better than the old square pan. But as cornering forces go up there's only so much a wet sump system will do. An accusump would be a good thing to have.

With an increase in compression you're increasing the likelyhood of knock and a cracked piston. The ecu does not deal with knock well and basically rides on the knock sensor to adjust timing. You might be able to get away with adding race gas, but you might not.

Downpipe is the most effective single part you can add to increase power. And you will definitely need a re-tune for one of those. This one is pretty good:
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Invidia-V3-Downpipe-Divorced-Wastegate-Subaru-WRX-STI-2002-2007-Forester-XT-2004-2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007

jamal posted:

Downpipe is the most effective single part you can add to increase power. And you will definitely need a re-tune for one of those. This one is pretty good:
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Invidia-V3-Downpipe-Divorced-Wastegate-Subaru-WRX-STI-2002-2007-Forester-XT-2004-2008

Speaking of downpipes, Looking into a downpipe + tune, but I'm finding conflicting information as to what DP would fit on my car. The confusion comes because of the JDM downpipe i currently have. Some information i read suggests it is different than the USDM.

My current setup:
04 WRX Wagon w/ JDM v7 sti power train 2.0 L w/ 6 speed
JDM factory down pipe with cat
STi reat muffler
WRX center pipe

Any idea if this one or this one would fit? If it matters, I cannot go catless.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

that's not twin-scroll is it?

the JDM downpipes are longer from what I've gathered. So do you actually have the JDM midpipe along with it?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Tongsy posted:

Speaking of downpipes, Looking into a downpipe + tune, but I'm finding conflicting information as to what DP would fit on my car. The confusion comes because of the JDM downpipe i currently have. Some information i read suggests it is different than the USDM.

It looks like you and I are in the same boat - while the linked down pipe looks great for what I want, there is a note it does not fit RHD based cars. Very likely there is a difference due to the need to clear the brake master and steering gear etc

This is what Invidia said -

quote:

A: Physically it will fit on the turbo if the car is using a single scroll turbo. However RHD cars have a different length down pipe and cat back then LHD cars. So for this to fit your vehicle, you would either need to modify the exhaust do to length difference or get a Left Hand Drive cat back to go with it.

Okay so the screw the heads back on and deal with the increased compression isnt out of whack as long as I retune. Which I would need to do anyway with a downpipe.

Now my STI has an Autronic so after market ECU's dont scare me, BUT with the WRX I'd like to use the std ECU and do most (all?) tuning myself. I bet this has been answered lots of times but stay with me, I have literally never considered the WRX being retuned and the STI has it's own quite different needs.

So presume I'm starting from scratch - what is the best way to tune and more importantly HOW do you tune the std ECU's? What do I need to look for? It's very likely I would be looking for and doing different things in the STI verses the WRX and as well things are called different names and codes in an Autronic.

ickna
May 19, 2004

Cat Terrist posted:

So presume I'm starting from scratch - what is the best way to tune and more importantly HOW do you tune the std ECU's? What do I need to look for? It's very likely I would be looking for and doing different things in the STI verses the WRX and as well things are called different names and codes in an Autronic.

Open source tuning with romraider?

http://www.romraider.com/

they have a pretty good community in their forums with several guides and knowledgeable folks. I learned a whole lot by lurking and reading around in there for a few evenings.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

yeah you just reflash the stock ecu. don't need an aftermarket ecu, boost controller, piggy back afcs or anything.

downpipe isn't going to have a problem with the steering/brake stuff it's just the length that is different. Fairly certain invidia makes a jdm-length downpipe, and the 08+ one might be the right length. Otherwise you've got to go with AVO or something which is way overpriced.

The Jabberwocky
May 31, 2006

At least it worked.
Thanks to whoever recommended IXIZ hood dampers (http://www.ixizconcept.com/) for my Legacy. They worked perfectly and so, by Fuji's law of Subaru, I would recommend them for anybody who does anything resembling maintenance on a 2000-04 Legacy/Outback/probably Forester.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

oh I went to a Subaru meet last week and some guys had fancy cameras.

old shitbox doesn't look half bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Put a set of Rally Armors on my car because I'm a NASIOC fanboi(actually just liked the way they look and went with gray logos instead of obnoxious red).

Also found out that it doesn't actually matter if you turn your headlights off, there's no chime and when the car turns off the headlights do too. Interesting but not something I plan on testing too often. '11 WRX for the record.

Ordering my winter tires this week, finally looks like it's going to start getting colder in NJ.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

The Jabberwocky posted:

Thanks to whoever recommended IXIZ hood dampers (http://www.ixizconcept.com/) for my Legacy. They worked perfectly and so, by Fuji's law of Subaru, I would recommend them for anybody who does anything resembling maintenance on a 2000-04 Legacy/Outback/probably Forester.
Did they actually have a Legacy application, or did you reuse a different application for your Legacy?

quote:

old shitbox doesn't look half bad
I saw a '98 2.5GT similar to your '97(?) but the owner had repainted it in World Rally Blue and added gold OZ wheels to it. I think it's still one of the best looking Subarus (the earlier Legacy SS looks better, I feel).

quote:

Also found out that it doesn't actually matter if you turn your headlights off, there's no chime and when the car turns off the headlights do too. Interesting but not something I plan on testing too often. '11 WRX for the record.
That's what your parking light switch is for (on top of your steering column).

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007

jamal posted:

that's not twin-scroll is it?

the JDM downpipes are longer from what I've gathered. So do you actually have the JDM midpipe along with it?

Not a twin scroll. I don't know if the midpipe i have on the car is JDM or not, I assume it must be since I have the JDM downpipe as well? otherwise, the muffler would stick out the back?

This drat car will drive me nuts, serves me right for buying a swapped, rebuilt car

Cat Terrist posted:

It looks like you and I are in the same boat - while the linked down pipe looks great for what I want, there is a note it does not fit RHD based cars. Very likely there is a difference due to the need to clear the brake master and steering gear etc

It's a USDM car with a JDM engine and tranny swap, actually.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Yup.

From now until about March, my headlights will probably never be off since it will be dreary/rainy/snowy for the drive into work and dark by the time I drive home from work.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Tongsy posted:

Not a twin scroll. I don't know if the midpipe i have on the car is JDM or not, I assume it must be since I have the JDM downpipe as well? otherwise, the muffler would stick out the back?

This drat car will drive me nuts, serves me right for buying a swapped, rebuilt car

It's a USDM car with a JDM engine and tranny swap, actually.

yeah, I think it would have to be using the jdm midpipe. a stock usdm sti midpipe is pretty cheap on the internet. I think I ended up with two of them at some point for free.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Just texted a guy about a $1200 2000RS. Doesn't start owner doesn't know why... And a door is smashed to gently caress. I don't care, I need more RS's.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Couldn't find said switch, I fear I may just be that mechanically borked.

Chime goes off if I turn the lights on without the key in the ignition though.

blargle
Apr 3, 2007
Where did you get this gauge mount and would you recommend it? I need to stop being lazy and mount my Defi Red 52mm.

THE BLACK NINJA posted:

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007

jamal posted:

yeah, I think it would have to be using the jdm midpipe. a stock usdm sti midpipe is pretty cheap on the internet. I think I ended up with two of them at some point for free.

I think this is the easiest way to go, thanks.

Slow is Fast posted:

Just texted a guy about a $1200 2000RS. Doesn't start owner doesn't know why... And a door is smashed to gently caress. I don't care, I need more RS's.

I look forward to hearing more about this.

Tongsy fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 15, 2011

The Jabberwocky
May 31, 2006

At least it worked.

Did they actually have a Legacy application, or did you reuse a different application for your Legacy?

I used the "not RS" ones. I think he only does two. They just plug right into the existing screw points on the fender and hood hinge. I emailed him and told him they worked and he seemed pretty shocked, but in a good way I think. I hope I made his day a little better by telling him he has a ready-made exclusive market share with the Legacy weirdos.

THE BLACK NINJA
Mar 9, 2010

blargle posted:

Where did you get this gauge mount and would you recommend it? I need to stop being lazy and mount my Defi Red 52mm.

It's the one that came with my gauge. I carefully cut the two sided tape into good shapes and bent the mont to roughly the shape I wanted. I drilled into the column but not all the way through before I put the screws in. Here are pics:

In this one it looks crooked because I don't know shot about cameras, even iPhone ones. It's actually oriented correctly.

THE BLACK NINJA fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 15, 2011

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Shrapnac posted:

Couldn't find said switch, I fear I may just be that mechanically borked.

Chime goes off if I turn the lights on without the key in the ignition though.

It didn't occur to me until I saw the picture under your post that the 08+ Subaru Imprezas don't have a parking light switch!

This is what it looked like in a real Subaru. You'll never have the experience of accidentally brushing it while cleaning your interior and finding out that you have a dead battery the next day before work. :smug:

It appears that the way you have to keep your lights on is:
  • Turn car off. Remove key.
  • Turn headlights off, then on again.
  • Parking lights!
  • Wear your sunglasses at night.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Nov 15, 2011

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"

CharlesM posted:

auto or manual?

Manual. Problem was fixed by letting lock de-icer sit overnight. I'll definitely be stopping by a dealer to get a proper (non 3rd party) key cut to avoid this problem in the future, though.

First proper snow of the year, and man this thing is fun. Now I just need to find a few more deserted industrial areas for after-hours snowcross, and I think I have my winter's entertainment sorted.

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

blargle posted:

I think the SMY clustermaker is best, it does not involve drilling any holes so you can return to stock quite easily.

blargle
Apr 3, 2007
SMY is great but I only plan on running one gauge

THE BLACK NINJA
Mar 9, 2010
I also saw what seemed like alot of photos showing the blinker and wiper stalks in front of the SMY pods, but it does look pretty good otherwise. Nearly bought one. Here is a picture of what I did to mount the Defi boost sensor:

Used I think a 3/4" L bracket and some machine screws/nuts/washers. I think it works out pretty good. I wrapped the signal wire from the sensor to the connector just before the cable runs through the firewall in thermal tape. I went through the firewall at an unused grommet; just cut through the fiberboard behind it with a thin knife and used a coat hanger to guide it down. It came out by the gas pedal. You have to remove the intercooler to do this. I also cut a slit into the grommet and replaced it with the wire running through it in its original location. It looks very clean and watertight. I also opted for a brass T connector instead of that tiny plastic one.

Hot Cops
Apr 27, 2008

You'll never have the experience of accidentally brushing it while cleaning your interior and finding out that you have a dead battery the next day before work.

I actually used this for the first time ever the other day and it almost made up for the countless times that I've unknowingly hit the loving thing

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Tongsy posted:

I look forward to hearing more about this.

Haven't heard back :argh:

I really want another RS so I can DD one and build a rally car out of my current one. At the same time I really need a tow/service rig... ffffff

kaws!
May 25, 2008
Any of you kids used the DOM 2.5 Blouch turbo? We've tried a 3.0 in Ausland on a 2.5lt and its gone quite well (320kw atw). Any experiences?

Aborted
Aug 7, 2007

Boba Fatt
Does anyone know if a stock '11 STI TMIC will fit (no modification) in a 02 WRX?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Aborted posted:

Does anyone know if a stock '11 STI TMIC will fit (no modification) in a 02 WRX?
I haven't done it myself, so this is just a guess, but I bet the passenger side top mount bracket will have to be altered or replaced with one from a '11 car. The same has to be done for swapping to an STI intercooler on any 2L WRX I believe.

From what I've seen the intake piping and everything should be pretty much the same though.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Nov 16, 2011

BobTheFerret
Nov 10, 2003
Angry for coins

ickna posted:

Open source tuning with romraider?

http://www.romraider.com/

they have a pretty good community in their forums with several guides and knowledgeable folks. I learned a whole lot by lurking and reading around in there for a few evenings.

Along the same lines as romraider, you might consider using Cobb's software for your first foray into the world of tuning (it's what I'm trying to do at least, once I find a decent baseline map...). Cobb has released a free version of AccessTUNER Race (the end-user version of their tuning software) - they're trying to encourage the creation of open maps now. Cobb says ATR is essentially the full version of their tuning software, but without the ability to lock up a map (so you can't sell maps and keep the settings secret). They've also opened up their base maps for ATR users, so if you're not too heavily modified, you've got some very decent starting points.

Cobb is also developing Speed Density for the WRX/STi 32-bit ecu's, which I know some people are excited about. It won't be available for the open version of their software immediately, but I imagine it will within a year. I'll be really interested to see what people can do with it.

Here's an important post from their forum - some subaru-specific information. Some useful information if you're using different fuels, different injectors, different intake sizes, etc. Should be useful for open source or ATR users, I think:
http://www.cobbforums.com/forums/showthread.php?41518-AccessTUNER-Tuning-Guide-and-Worksheet-for-Subarus

Link to the general ATR forum:
http://www.cobbforums.com/forums/showthread.php?41518-AccessTUNER-Tuning-Guide-and-Worksheet-for-Subarus

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer

Slow is Fast posted:

Haven't heard back :argh:

I really want another RS so I can DD one and build a rally car out of my current one. At the same time I really need a tow/service rig... ffffff

Glad to see I'm not the only one going through this dilemma.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Took the GF's 99 Forrester to my mechanic - symptom was hesitation from stop and loss of power when you stomped it with check engine light. He found the plug chamber gaskets were allowing oil to pass. Had to change the gaskets but also the wires themselves as they were fouled with oil and would fail (or were already shot). Asked about it earlier so wanted to post the solution. Pretty pricey fix after paying for new valve cover gaskets, chamber gaskets, wires and labor...

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I can't figure out how to link to it from my phone, but subaru's Facebook page has the Brz sti concept up. It looks awesome

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Nov 17, 2011

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
OK Subby goons. I've been trying to find a nice (relative) GL for almost a month now, I've been watching EBay, Autotrader, and do the occasional forums search on things like that nasioc forums. I am having bad loving luck. Is this a rare machine because I was under the impression there is a decent number of them still rattling around.

Well, let me be more specific- I'm looking for a wagon trim with the 2 range transfer case. I could give a poo poo about the engine but would prefer a 1.8 (ultimately I want to swap to a nice 2 litre)

Am I loving crazy for wanting this thing or did I just happen to start my search during a dry spell on used GL sales?

Oh yeah, I know about the grey one in Arizona, the sales dude irritated me so I'm looking for another somewhere else.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

BobTheFerret posted:

Along the same lines as romraider, you might consider using Cobb's software for your first foray into the world of tuning (it's what I'm trying to do at least, once I find a decent baseline map...). Cobb has released a free version of AccessTUNER Race (the end-user version of their tuning software) - they're trying to encourage the creation of open maps now. Cobb says ATR is essentially the full version of their tuning software, but without the ability to lock up a map (so you can't sell maps and keep the settings secret). They've also opened up their base maps for ATR users, so if you're not too heavily modified, you've got some very decent starting points.

I'm not sure that good car hackers are going to bother with Cobb, not with the absolute wealth of knowledge, maps and help the Rom Raider lads have. One of the things the WRX community have been lacking over the Mitsu lot is a healthy car hacker mentality - where free help and technical is not at a premium and you can easily find other car hackers to pull off wonderful work. Like one of the chaps here I know with a EVO 8 MR - he's hacking that car and has gotten some amazing results - he got the thing running on E85 with close to 300 Kw ATW and it's never seen a dyno - but it's all safe, proven and basically either stupidly cheap or free.

That Romraider stuff and forums has given me exactly what I need, let me work out exactly what I need to do and it's all free - this is decent car hacking and I love it! I've now worked out what raising my dynamic compression will do (give me the effective dynamic equivalent of 14psi, I'm going from 8.2:1 to 8.7:1) what I need to do to keep the motor safe (Use 07 Tuned by STI map, pull a bit of timing) and let me work with the throttle maps and change for the faster spool of the down pipe....

And let me also put it this way - I know suspensions, I know brakes, I know how to lightweight and to set diffs up, that poo poo interests me and I'm drat good at it. I have NEVER even considered touching the Subaru ECU and yet the RomRaider documentation is simple enough for a interested person to take hold of and run with it, but more to the point understand what is going on. Three hours of reading is all it took and I have a pile of notes and tables... this is a drat good resource and it's showing that a very good car hacking community is growing with Subaru and were getting the same kind of free or low cost mods and advice that Mitsu have been taking for granted for years.

I loved hacking the VR4 and now I am seeing all the ways to hack a Subaru, this rules.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

PadreScout posted:

OK Subby goons. I've been trying to find a nice (relative) GL for almost a month now, I've been watching EBay, Autotrader, and do the occasional forums search on things like that nasioc forums. I am having bad loving luck. Is this a rare machine because I was under the impression there is a decent number of them still rattling around.

Well, let me be more specific- I'm looking for a wagon trim with the 2 range transfer case. I could give a poo poo about the engine but would prefer a 1.8 (ultimately I want to swap to a nice 2 litre)

Am I loving crazy for wanting this thing or did I just happen to start my search during a dry spell on used GL sales?

Oh yeah, I know about the grey one in Arizona, the sales dude irritated me so I'm looking for another somewhere else.

Tried http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/ ?

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:
Good suggestion about ultimatesubaru.org. There are a lot of old subaru nuts on there. I'm not old... But I'm a nut for old subarus :P
Where are you?
There are always a lot for sale on the west coast, in drat good condition too!

If you want the dual range, you want to look at 85 to 89, 88 or 89 being the best year. They have the fuel injection, not all 87's have it.

Fortunately you're looking for a wagon because there seem to be a lot more of those.
BUT, just be warned... Old subarus are a serious addiction, you'll soon find your self emotionally attached to a 22 year old car that's rusting to pieces and falling apart, dripping oil and piles of rust everywhere you park.
I didn't realize how bad mine has gotten till I moved to a nice neighborhood with perfectly manicured lawns and nice white driveways...

BobTheFerret
Nov 10, 2003
Angry for coins

Cat Terrist posted:

I'm not sure that good car hackers are going to bother with Cobb, not with the absolute wealth of knowledge, maps and help the Rom Raider lads have.

I think RomRaider is great from what I've seen, but there is a big preference among the professional tuners in the US for the Accessport. Accesstuner race is (in my undertstanding) basically identical to the professional software in terms of functionality and parameters, with the provision that maps created with it are completely open. Most of the comparison reviews I've read say to try to learn with ATR if you already have an Accessport, as there are some big logistical advantages to the accessport. The big ones I know of are map changes on the fly (no laptop needed, no fuses need be pulled, etc.), and the ability to view data and make changes in real time with the accessport.

Software wise, most every setting you can alter in romraider can be altered in a similar manner in ATR. There is no advantage in power or driveability between a map made with ATR and a map made with romraider. The parameters you adjust are almost identical across the board between the two programs - the only difference are names. Again, I speak from reading a lot about this, not from experience, but people seem to say the two software suites are so similar that it wouldn't be difficult to switch to the other after you learn on one.

From what I've read, the biggest thing in opensource's favor is this: RomRaider has a much larger, more helpful community, and so you're guaranteed to have more community support (which is pretty evidently the case where you are, since it sounds like rom raider is the tool of choice for professionals). Personally, if I didn't have an accessport already, I would have gone with RR in a heartbeat. Since I don't have any open baseline maps that really fit my car though, and I'm not willing to take any big unnecessary risks, I'm just having a tuner make a baseline for me. Luckily, there are some great open source tuners out there who extend the open source attitude to tuning and don't mind letting you see what they do to achieve their results. The guy tuning my car offered to give me open baseline and final maps for my car (baseline as something to build off of by myself, final as his best map for the fuel) - no increase in price (just had to promise not to go into the business :) ). He's also pretty enthusiastic about the quality of the ATR software in its latest incarnation. I think it's a great example of the good attitude the open source community has (rather than viewing everyone as a competitor).

Anyways, I don't have enough real world experience to say anything definitive, but after doing lots and lots of reading, I think ATR is a reasonable alternative in North America (since there's a lot more active use of it here among Subaru enthusiasts). If it's lovely, I'll switch over to RR (and I'll probably try RR for fun at some point anyways) - I don't think I'm really wasting any time giving it a try.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008

chrisgt posted:

Good suggestion about ultimatesubaru.org. There are a lot of old subaru nuts on there. I'm not old... But I'm a nut for old subarus :P
Where are you?
There are always a lot for sale on the west coast, in drat good condition too!

If you want the dual range, you want to look at 85 to 89, 88 or 89 being the best year. They have the fuel injection, not all 87's have it.

Fortunately you're looking for a wagon because there seem to be a lot more of those.
BUT, just be warned... Old subarus are a serious addiction, you'll soon find your self emotionally attached to a 22 year old car that's rusting to pieces and falling apart, dripping oil and piles of rust everywhere you park.
I didn't realize how bad mine has gotten till I moved to a nice neighborhood with perfectly manicured lawns and nice white driveways...

I haven't seen the ultimate subaru before, I poked around some this morning and seems like a good resource, a lot, a /lot/ of GLs listed, which was reassuring.

I'm in west Texas which is pretty much why this purchase is turning into such a hassle, any subaru within about 500 miles is either a raced out WRX or .... doesn't exist(Texans seem to prefer huge stupid trucks).

Anyhoo, yeah- hopefully I can find something good.

edit: gently caress it, how's this one look- all I can see against its a rear hatch dent and the fact it's an 85. http://www.everycarlisted.com/az/cottonwood/subaru/gl/vin-jf2an53b4fe459657

PadreScout fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 19, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
I exist onl because of Parias'
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.
Just thought I'd let everyone know that my Subaru is in it's natural environment as of today.