Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Every president should be on PEDs their entire term. Trump was a trailblazer, he had the entire WH staff on drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

jokes posted:

Every president should be on PEDs their entire term. Trump was a trailblazer, he had the entire WH staff on drugs

That's cause he does so many drugs his farts can contaminate anyone

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Stink Billyums posted:

lol imagine trump doing a debate after being off amphetamines for 3 days
https://twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/1790733045705679240

todd starnes looks like harlan hill if he went to the island that makes you old

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

I’d pay good money to hear Trump describe the Battle of Midway.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

jokes posted:

Of course republicans think everyone is on meth -- projection as always

lol yeah thats exactly it

Drug test for Biden only.....

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

TRUMP is gonna be on ozempic

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Alan Smithee posted:

todd starnes looks like harlan hill if he went to the island that makes you old

Toxie if those jocks didn't dump him in nuclear waste and let him grow up a regular nerd.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

"Arizona, I remember you." Hits different for this one.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The world has been so unfair to the billionaire ex-president

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Cartoon Man posted:

Apologies for a dailymail link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13419649/GOP-Valentina-Gomez-video-bulletproof-jacket.html

Gomez took a flamethrower to 'grooming, indoctrinating and sexualizing' books in a viral video shared as part of her campaign

Something tells me she probably doesn't have a license for a flammable dispersal incendiary weapon like that, but I can't remember if that's one of the "private property, doesn't matter" states.

Also the idea of jogging in a ballistic vest makes my nipples cringe.

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm exceedingly late to the Nite Krew party but if someone showed me this picture in a vacuum I would 100% identify this woman as gay.

:hai: It confused me a little too

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Stub your toe? Biden.

Got cut off by some rear end in a top hat in traffic? Biden

Boss is a dick? You better believe that's Biden's fault.

Constipated? Biden!

"Thanks Obamna Obama?" 🅱️lame 🅱️iden

Frank Frank posted:

WHAT?

Seriously, WHAT?

This may be "circle in a circle" with "TrumCult voters" with only a sliver outside, for the truly under-a-rock types.

bird with big dick posted:

Picturing trump in a ball gag and gimp suit getting dragged into the court room and dumped on the floor in front of the judge

:mods:

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Trump Whitehouse was like the Hamsterdam for years and now they are concerned about drugs

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

3 DONG HORSE posted:

That's cause he does so many drugs his farts can contaminate anyone

missed opportunity that he didn't market and sell his farts as a mood enhancer

"Big Don Trump's Butt Trumpet Elixer - one sniff and you'll never want to huff anyone else's farts, ever again!"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Cartoon Man posted:

Apologies for a dailymail link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13419649/GOP-Valentina-Gomez-video-bulletproof-jacket.html

Gomez took a flamethrower to 'grooming, indoctrinating and sexualizing' books in a viral video shared as part of her campaign

people like her break my brain. its always such psycho projection poo poo. Like lady, you know the dudes who like this stuff would cave your skull in with a rock if you didnt smile every second of everyday.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

HolidayDrunk posted:

But you'd actually have to know, or care, about those details to reach that conclusion. Most Republicans want the children's book version of a political story, and that's "it happened under Biden so it's Biden's fault."

I was talking to a Trumper who refused to accept that the disastrous Afghanistan pullout was partially attributable to Trump's deals with the Taliban.

Like, I wasn't even trying to excuse Biden, I was just saying "Trump told the Taliban the US would be out by May 1, 2021. He did nothing to actually prepare for that. Biden asked the Taliban for more time, they refused, and started attacking in May."

But no, it was 100% Biden's fault and absolutely none of it could have been Trump, to the point he denied Trump had even made a deal.

And then when I proved he'd made a deal, it was suddenly a big-brain genius move to ?????? (I really didn't understand what the guy was arguing)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
As long as they have a decent moderator, Trump without an audience is going to get shredded. He needs the cheers and applause and energy for his shtick to work. I have no idea why he agreed to this, but I'm glad he did.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

DarkHorse posted:

I was talking to a Trumper

Mistake #1

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

bad_fmr posted:

Trump Whitehouse was like the Hamsterdam for years and now they are concerned about drugs

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Is there something less respectable than a henchman? Tuberman is a fuckin goon. Toady. Flunky. dare I say it, he might be a mook

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

BigglesSWE posted:

"Nagumo! Such a great guy, great admiral. You don't hear about Nagumo anymore do we folks? Kido Butai, what a great name! Kido. Butai. Many people don't know about Kido Butai. Everyone told him, don't rearm planes below decks! But he rearmed the planes in the hanger didn't he? Such bad damage control, a lot of people were saying. Didn't purge the av gas from refueling lines while rearming. He got greedy, wanted our beautiful aircraft carriers. Don't rearm planes in the hangers me boys!"

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Lifespan posted:

The world has been so unfair to the billionaire ex-president

He's really never stopped complaining, ever.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

WHAT?

Seriously, WHAT?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

"Nagumo! Such a great guy, great admiral. You don't hear about Nagumo anymore do we folks? Kido Butai, what a great name! Kido. Butai. Many people don't know about Kido Butai. Everyone told him, don't rearm planes below decks! But he rearmed the planes in the hanger didn't he? Such bad damage control, a lot of people were saying. He got greedy, wanted our beautiful aircraft carriers. Don't rearm planes in the hangers me boys!"

Lol there's no way he'd understand why that's a bad idea. I feel like he'd want to rearm and refuel under the flight deck for extra protection!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Dapper_Swindler posted:

As long as they have a decent moderator, Trump without an audience is going to get shredded. He needs the cheers and applause and energy for his shtick to work. I have no idea why he agreed to this, but I'm glad he did.

He's going to back out at the last minute because of that perfidious Biden.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Trump explaining how everyone loved the overturning of Roe while at the same time not taking responsibility for it (but also bragging of the genius decision it was) will be fun to see in a debate, that’s for sure.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

17% of voters believe poop and pee are conspiring to withhold all of their available nutrients so you gotta give them a second pass to fully extract all the goods.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Mistle posted:

Something tells me she probably doesn't have a license for a flammable dispersal incendiary weapon like that, but I can't remember if that's one of the "private property, doesn't matter" states.

I think flamethrowers are legal to own in most US states, in fact for $10,000 you too could order a flamethrower-wielding robot dog
https://throwflame.com/products/thermonator-robodog/

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

DandyLion posted:

He's going to back out at the last minute because of that perfidious Biden.

Nah, his campaign needs the free air time and everyone knows CNN will softball him questions for ratings purposes.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
jfc they 180'd so fast once Biden agreed to a debate, "ok but you can't take any adrenochrome and we demand blood tests and also"

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

BigglesSWE posted:

“Tojo, he’s not really in favor anymore, have you heard this? And he lost his four great carriers… and they were fighting…”

_____!
May 2, 2004

Or a super soaker filled with lighter fluid and a torch lighter taped on the end.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1790769395846770913

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

imo give joe biden all the speed he can snort, debate is one of his "things"

gently caress, do drug tests and schedule them 8 hours before the debate lmao

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Hollismason posted:

Trump should be convicted by that date.

I was thinking the same thing and he will have to either call in from prison or from a nation that doesn't have an extradition treaty.

Like, FaceTime while hiding in a prison bathroom stall, angrily whispering rebuttal while other inmates play 'drop the soap' in the background.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol Biden has jokes

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

And here's Trump!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

He thanked himself?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://bsky.app/profile/brianbeutler.bsky.social/post/3ksjwunqqdp2r

quote:

New today: Trump wanted to launder his contempt of court through Republicans not covered by Merchan’s gag order, while hiding evidence that he was “directing” their comments—conduct also prohibited by the order. But he got caught. https://www.offmessage.net/p/jail-donald-trump

I would post an image but imgur wants me to make an account to upload through the awful app and gently caress that.

But a journalist witnessed Trump collating and giving notes on the talking points of people violating his gag order. Which means he violated the gag order and was caught red handed doing it.

I hope there's a way to introduce that into evidence before Merchan.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol if Tommy Tubbs gets gagged in a legal case he has nothing to loving do with because he's a loving moron

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

He thanked himself?

He does that kind of thing a lot, like when he announced the Muslim travel ban.

"Donald J Trump <dramatic pause> is announcing a total ban on Muslims...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm flipping this poo poo on CHUDS.

I think they should be forced to take drugs before the debate. Let's see the real depraved poo poo out front.