Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

CommieGIR posted:

Trump is absolutely on poo poo anyways so it's deeply ironic the GOP making a fuss over drug testing

Yeah that motherfucker is going to be juiced to the gills. Their thinking will be "Well obviously Joe Biden is mainlining adrenochrome back there right now so we gotta level the playing field!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Biden should have kept requesting debates for days when Trump is in court.

You said anytime, any place, Jack!

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Biden is loving old and slow these days and sounds permanently tired, Trump is hammered poo poo but he still has that evil energy coursing through his black heart and it shows on camera, which is mostly what people see.

Trungo can't string six words together without choking on his tongue. Have you watched a video of him in the last year?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Time to send Toxic Mental on over to Kristi Noem's farm, I suppose.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Biden is loving old and slow these days and sounds permanently tired, Trump is hammered poo poo but he still has that evil energy coursing through his black heart and it shows on camera, which is mostly what people see.

You can argue that they're both old and barely functioning but Biden is a career politician who has spent decades practicing and winning debates. I wouldn't be surprised if they both stroke out on stage but make no mistake, this is Biden's home turf and master debaters know how to deal with liars and bullies.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

titles are silly unless you're in the same organization anyway. trump has as much justification to ask anyone in this thread to call him president as I do to make you all call me supreme space admiral.
You have to claim that position from the current supreme space admiral, Michelle Bachmann.

And oh I wish I could find those pictures from 2008 or 2012 whichever year it was

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Every time Biden does a nationally publicized appearance his poll numbers go up

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

People said Biden was too old in 2008 against Palin and he 'won' that "debate". The same thing happened in 2012 and he curbstomped Paul Ryan. Biden is old but so is Trump.

Mr. Goodbytes
Jan 30, 2006

Networks AND Ghosts?
Trump is going to pull a President Jimble right before the debate.

https://youtu.be/F0pFPJOTnRA?si=rvIXq89f8QmsOW6C

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mr. Goodbytes posted:

Trump is going to pull a President Jimble right before the debate.

https://youtu.be/F0pFPJOTnRA?si=rvIXq89f8QmsOW6C

lol i just watched that last night

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Toxic Mental posted:

What? Biden has given a fair number of interviews lately where he has shown himself to be sharp, quick-witted and coherent while Trump keeps slurring, using the completely random words and saying poo poo that doesn't even make sense even if you want to argue he misspoke. He is also giving as little interviews as possible, only with friendly outlets and calling them interviews is extremely generous, he basically just calls in and is clearly just reading prepared remarks unchallenged. For as much as he complains about not being able to do rallies, he isn't doing them even when he has the time and people are walking out of them and they are being cut away from even by friendly outlets.

As he ages Biden seems to struggling more with coping skills related to his stutter but he is lucid and coherent, I'm pretty sure Trump is struggling with the onset of dementia at this point, when he speaks even with a teleprompter it is well beyond moron that likes to hear himself talk, he just says just completely things that just don't even make sense as English.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 15, 2024

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Place your bets now:

Does Tormp actually show up to these debats?

What will his excuse be when he pulls out?

My bet: He shows up for the first but not the second.
His reason: His mic being cut while he tried yelling like a toddler for minutes on end.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

"Yea I mean they are both varying levels of old, senile and suffering from brain rot, but Biden less so"

AMERICA BABY

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

Bullshit.

Did you watch Biden during the SotU address? Did you see Biden giving an off the cuff zinger just yesterday? He's never been a great orator but he's a good debater.

And Trump? High energy? He sleeps all day in the courtroom. He slurs through half his rally speeches. He can't put together a coherent sentence, and whatever he does manage to get out is him whining about things.

this. biden is fine and genuinly charasmatic at times. he knows how to play the game and talk to people and even being old as gently caress he knows how to as well.

Harveygod posted:

Place your bets now:

Does Tormp actually show up to these debats?

What will his excuse be when he pulls out?

My bet: He shows up for the first but not the second.
His reason: His mic being cut while he tried yelling like a toddler for minutes on end.

seconded. he will get wrecked in the first and not show up for the second.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

cr0y posted:

"Yea I mean they are both varying levels of old, senile and suffering from brain rot, but Biden less so"

AMERICA BABY

More like "Boomers baby"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

cr0y posted:

AMERICA BABY

Biden is an old man that will go to Florida after a hurricane, make Rick Scott laugh and DeSantis stomp around, then hit on some old biker's wife in front of him and everyone looks like they're having a great time (except DeSantis but that's his own fault).

Donald "TRUMP" hangs out with Villages people at MAL for his publicity.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

quote:

The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

- Biden or Trump, who can say really?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MrQwerty posted:

Donald "TRUMP" hangs out with Villages people at MAL for his publicity.

Trump also prefers people who are easily wowed just by him being there, which does not work at a debate.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

MrMojok posted:

“Tojo, he’s not really in favor anymore, have you heard this? And he lost his four great carriers… and they were fighting…”

"I never met him. He might have gotten coffee," when there's a photo of Trump shaking hands with Tojo while pointing at ship locations in Pearl Harbor.

Also, :lol: that Trump did try to meet the Emperor just by showing up in Tokyo.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Don't the VP's have a debate around the same time?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Tai posted:

Kamala beating somebody would be interesting but not unusual for a cop

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

CommieGIR posted:

Trump is absolutely on poo poo anyways so it's deeply ironic the GOP making a fuss over drug testing

It's always projection

CommieGIR posted:

Trump also prefers people who are easily wowed just by him being there, which does not work at a debate.

Especially considering there won't be an audience (at least at the CNN one, dunno about ABC)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tai posted:

at this point it looks like that one's gonna be the Kamala Harris infomercial

DarkHorse posted:

Especially considering there won't be an audience (at least at the CNN one, dunno about ABC)

lol that Chris Licht left Colbert's show to run CNN for David Zaslav, David Zaslav decided to mold CNN into his own Fox, Zaslav directed Chris Licht to do that "TRUMP" interview with the audience, then like 2 days later fired his rear end for doing what he was told to do or else.
Now the debate doesn't have an audience lmao

follow that camel!!
Jan 1, 2006

When Trump says "cheating with debate sound levels" does that just mean they muted his mic when it wasn't his turn and he couldn't talk over Biden?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

todd starnes looks like harlan hill if he went to the island that makes you old

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Tai posted:

Clint Eastwood arguing with an empty chair was classic comedy, but when Kamala does it it just looks sad.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

follow that camel!! posted:

When Trump says "cheating with debate sound levels" does that just mean they muted his mic when it wasn't his turn and he couldn't talk over Biden?

Probably. The idiot doesn't know how debates work.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Probably. The idiot doesn't know how debate anything works.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
My worry about the debates is just that something completely stupid and unpredictable will happen like "Biden happens to have a cough that day" or "Biden stumbles slightly on the stage" and that will ignite three solid weeks of IS BIDEN HEALTHY ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT????? despite Trump slurring his words and making GBS threads himself on camera.

I'm not trying to doompost, but nobody is going to give a gently caress about what either Biden or Trump have to say because Trump isn't going to let it be an actual debate. The same thing happened in 2020: Biden "won" the debates, but my main memory of them is that a lot of people walked away in disgust mid-watch, because Biden and Trump spent half the time trying to shout over each other.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

yeah but Biden got the best soundbite clip out of the whole thing

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They should have Biden do that thing Willy Wonka does in the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

is this a debate strategy

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yeah there is literally nothing to debate wrt trump. it is an absolutely useless, futile effort

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

3 DONG HORSE posted:

is this a debate strategy

yes.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Buce posted:

yeah there is literally nothing to debate wrt trump. it is an absolutely useless, futile effort

And Trump already thinks he knows everything so I doubt he is doing any debate prep. Even if Biden is half asleep he could waltz around Trump's asinine talking points so no point it being doomer about it.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Even if the profit for Biden is slim, I think he still basically has to say he'll do it because otherwise centrist :decorum: dipshits would get all aflutter.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Biden is a shlorping dumb poo poo who can't brain, not like Trump, who is clever enough to make fictional characters like HANNIBAL LECTER real!!