Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

mystes
May 31, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's cold enough outside to literally kill you right now lol
Isn't that like anything below like 50 degrees Fahrenheit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's cold enough outside to literally kill you right now lol

that's not saying much, if you're not dressed right or get wet it's easy get hypothermia

Achmed Jones fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Dec 29, 2021

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

mystes posted:

Isn't that like anything below like 50 degrees Fahrenheit?

lol yeah exactly

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

look out it's gonna be lethal soon!!!!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Achmed Jones posted:

that's not saying much, if you're not dressed right or get wet it's easy get hypothermia

the emergency shelters are open and even I wont go outside

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I like the cold, but this is death cold

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

rural albertans make very good kielbasa which we call kubasa which is a local mistranslation that stuck and only exists here

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

polyester concept posted:

rural albertans make very good kielbasa which we call kubasa which is a local mistranslation that stuck and only exists here

don't eat that poo poo man never eat anything from rural alberta or bc

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'll eat prison nutriloaf before I'll eat anything from small town alberta

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
all the hosed up multiple wives and kid touching cults pop up in rural alberta

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
rip john madden. he's aeiouing in heaven now :patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no crazy people
in the city.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the only reason to live in rural alberta is if you're a hosed up oil dude or a weird cult

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
especially now that the oil part literally burned down

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

WISP my ballsack

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

WISP my ballsack

that's some quality wiremold work there.

they really went the extra mile to do it that badly

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Dec 29, 2021

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

thank you I said similar things at the time

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

IMPORTANT MESSAGE :catstare:

https://i.imgur.com/oZNKA8Y.mp4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Good presentation, tho.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

did they run out of knuckles today or what

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/_nakst/status/1475920948977147915

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

guy who doesn't know the lyrics to hey ya:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:ok:

mystes
May 31, 2006

OK already!!!!!

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

https://w2k.phreaknet.org/guide

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r41tr1sdzL1r0uzl6_720.mp4

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

that's not bad, only marginally more work than you have to do to keep windows 10 from nagging the poo poo out of you constantly

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

infernal machines posted:

that's not bad, only marginally more work than you have to do to keep windows 10 from nagging the poo poo out of you constantly

installing linux is not much work op

you can even play video games on it somewhat reliably these days

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i can hammer my balls with a mallet too, but generally i prefer not to do that kind of thing

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

this is rad

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

"Where's Blair?"

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Edward Piszek came up with the idea of selling frozen fish in 1946 when he was on strike from his job at the General Electric plant in Philadelphia. He partnered with a friend to make and deliver crab cakes to local establishments. One week, after making too many crab cakes, he froze them for later sale, and discovered a profitable business plan. The seeds of a frozen-seafood empire were planted. The Mrs. Paul’s brand of frozen seafood took off, and in the ’50s, Edward bought out the company from his business partner.

It was successful in producing a large number of frozen fish products under the Mrs. Paul's brand. Piszek was an activist on issues affecting Poland and this also helped the company by him being able to obtain low prices for raw fish from Polish suppliers.

The company suffered after Piszek bought Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips in 1979. Arthur Treacher's franchisees refused to buy products from Piszek's company or royalties resulting in costly litigation. Another problem impacted Mrs. Paul`s during the early 1980s with the disruption of its supply chain because of the imposition of martial law in Poland.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

amazing mental pictures of a guy at a banker's desk throwing his hat on the ground and yelling, "I'm telling you, sir, we can just freeze these things!" and the banker's all ".......i'm taking a BIG BET on you, you mook" and stamping a loan form

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
frozen food as a serious commercial category only dates to 1925, with clarence birdseye's invention of the double belt freezer.

in order to make frozen food not suck, you needed to get it real cold-- fast, and chucking cod fillets down a belt with metal plates chilled to -40 got it cold enough to not create large ice crystals that would ruin the texture.

birdseye did it with various cuts of meat and fish, and fruit and veg like peas, spinach and beans.

frozen foods became more popular during and immediately after WW2 because canned foods were needed overseas-- frozen foods were just more available on the homefront and became acceptable to the consumer.

when the prepared tv dinner and the fish stick made their appearance as a commercial product in 1954, they were massive successes and well here we are.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

and that's how the world got tucker carlson!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/Clipart1994bot/status/1476390351141314560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

*frantically looking for my ham helmet*