Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

HKR posted:

trump will go through several appeals while staying out of prison like elizabeth holmes did, the entire process lasting well beyond the election.

That's not how it works, he appeals while he's in prison I'm pretty sure

Elizabeth Holmes only got hers delayed because she was pregnant

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol i know thats their MO but loving LOL that they are bitching and crying this early.

anyway new assassins creed got announced and chuds found a new thing to cry about.
[https://twitter.com/GamerTakes/status/1790803170555277654
https://twitter.com/PersonaSpeaks/status/1790793391002837004
https://twitter.com/CocoaFox023/status/1790887650620313836
https://twitter.com/GamerTakes/status/1790890669227032946

They're mad about an actual, factual black samurai: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/flgpph/comment/fl05vfp/

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Toxic Mental posted:

Elizabeth Holmes only got our because she was pregnant

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They should be most mad at the fact that anyone claimed excited to play an Assassin's Creed game in 2024, regardless of skin color

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Guilty Gear Strive has a black samurai.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

You mean to tell me that people who fetishize Japanese culture have bad takes on history

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol i know thats their MO but loving LOL that they are bitching and crying this early.

anyway new assassins creed got announced and chuds found a new thing to cry about.
[https://twitter.com/GamerTakes/status/1790803170555277654
https://twitter.com/PersonaSpeaks/status/1790793391002837004
https://twitter.com/CocoaFox023/status/1790887650620313836
https://twitter.com/GamerTakes/status/1790890669227032946

Would White George Floyd still be complaining if the Samurai were white? What were his thoughts on Shogun?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Where's Tom Cruise goddamn it! Woke bullshit!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

raditts posted:

ahahahahaha, that loving guy is still trying to get into politics? I made a website for him like 20 years ago when he still had a law office in Bethesda and he was running for some rinkydink local office, I had no idea who he was at the time but boy did I find out. I think he closed the office not too long after because he got disbarred.

He kept losing but he kept on running, somehow it's unsuprising that he thought for some reason that he would have better luck in higher offices. Also completely unsurprising that he's a maga chud now. I remember him claiming he stopped going to the basketball games though, because he was that mad that they changed their name from the Bullets to the Wizards.

He won a seat in the house of delegates in 1979 (not a typo) and hasn't won anything since. True story though - back in the early 2000s, he appeared on my doorstep early one saturday morning for reasons unknown. I declined to speak with him but he spent a solid half hour talking to one of my roommates who had just gotten out of bed and spent the entire conversation wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I just went and rewatched that entire fight and it reminded me that Trumrp stole “Make America Great Again” from the 2013 hit video game Metal Gear Rising: Revengence (at 16:40)

Nah, he stole it from Reagan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfzwycHOcY

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 16, 2024

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Biden being mean to Trump publicly will make me want to vote for him more, so I'm in favor of it. I love the GOP trying to play the decorum card at this point.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

If only he'd taken his own opinion as advice before he got associated with the brainworms dude

Oh well,

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

They should be most mad at the fact that anyone claimed excited to play an Assassin's Creed game in 2024, regardless of skin color

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

diamond joe is waxing the firebird as we speak

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

maybe this is the timeline where Dark Biden does Armstrong and does the Nice Knife Block. oh and then proceeds to do the rest of that glorious cutscene.

Moderator: "Mr. Biden, you're an elderly politician. How was it you were able to perform the astounding feats we've seen on stage tonight."

Dark Brandon's eyes glow red, he rips off his shirt, and goes...

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'll never not laugh that conservatives landed on "woke" as their boogeyman vernacular. It implies conscious, scrutinous. The alternate would be asleep, complacent. They always gently caress up the chance to find a more reviled turn of phrase.

God forbid they ever look up "liberal" in the dictionary. We won thoroughly on that one and they decided to keep running right over a cliff.

It's the same as DEI, they convinced themselves that it was some purple haired non-binary obese person bullying a Fortune 500 company into calling them Ze when it was really a combination of legal rear end covering when it turns out some senior manager was bullying an employee and young people please come work for us, we will fire that senior manager that is bullying a new hire.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

That's not how it works, he appeals while he's in prison I'm pretty sure

Elizabeth Holmes only got hers delayed because she was pregnant

Well, I don't like the only option left this leaves Trupm's legal team, but I guess they have no choice. They're gonna have to Junior* it.

*A reference to the movie, not Trmpu's son, who he hates.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Three Olives posted:

It's the same as DEI, they convinced themselves that it was some purple haired non-binary obese person bullying a Fortune 500 company into calling them Ze when it was really a combination of legal rear end covering when it turns out some senior manager was bullying an employee and young people please come work for us, we will fire that senior manager that is bullying a new hire.

I'm prob going off topic here but if you look at diversification of ideas from other walks of life it has a tangential association with diversification as an investment strategy. I know I sound insane but I swear there's a link. Homogenized input for strategic decisions in a company isn't too far off from failing to spread a portfolio into multiple investments. In a company, you really need a few people to speak up and say "Hey the PR on this is going to bury you". So to your point, whenever I see the D in DEI I always think, oh no the loving horror.

Four long rear end years of them celebrating every meanspirited, malicious, hostile decision this man executed on an hourly basis and now Biden is mean and Trump is cool, calm, collected. Boggles my mind.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
If they cut Trumps mic during the debates he is definitely going yell out some sort of expletive or maybe even poo poo his pants.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Scags McDouglas posted:

Four long rear end years of them celebrating every meanspirited, malicious, hostile decision this man executed on an hourly basis and now Biden is mean and Trump is cool, calm, collected. Boggles my mind.

Everything you like is true. Everything you hate is false.

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

kazil posted:

Oddly enough, there doesn't seem to be a court room sketch of Joe Biden. Can that be right?

Can't wait for the courtroom sketch artist drawings of Hunters hog when his trial starts. Large Marge in charge of revanchist district has been schlicking her wick to it for months.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

sharknado slashfic posted:

Biden being mean to Trump publicly will make me want to vote for him more, so I'm in favor of it. I love the GOP trying to play the decorum card at this point.

The fact that they're even playing it telegraphs that they know TRump is hosed before he starts

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Joe Biden seems tome to be the anthises of 'mean'.

He is a smiling, kindly, avuncular grandpa. Who publicly professes his love for his kids/grandkids.

Trump is a glowering angry man in a suit who everyday complains that he is not allowed to say nasty things.

Which one ifthose seems mean to you?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol

BrigadierSensible posted:

He is a smiling, kindly, avuncular grandpa. Who publicly professes his love for his kids/grandkids.

Trump is a glowering angry man in a suit who everyday complains that he is not allowed to say nasty things.

Eh, you're mostly right but kitty got claws

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Biden cruelly points out Trump's many crimes and missteps.

Code of the Schoolyard! You never tattle!

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I hope in the debates that Biden asks Trump which one of his sons he loves more and Trump loving tells him

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
while I don't enjoy seeing TheQuartering poo poo on here it does only affirm how good Tony Zaret is at what he does

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm happy that regressive fucks are mad about a video game again

also i love how fox news has spewed so much bullshit that they've managed to exactly transpose trump and biden. 100% great job. no notes.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Have I mentioned that up is down now? Up is down now."

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
i've noticed conservatives even saying "everything they say and do is projection" fairly often now

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

We were always at war with Oceania.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

trump is so unflappable -- you know, he just rises above it all. it's not easy for him, being that he's the first black president, but when you've had to overcome the kind of hardships he has (the war, the time he was captured and tortured by wizards, the space war, the time he was the captain of apollo 13) you realize that there are more important things in life than what people think of you, or material wealth.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fishmasher posted:

i've noticed conservatives even saying "everything they say and do is projection" fairly often now

“No u” and name-calling has been their entire party platform since the advent of the tea party weirdos.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

Nah, he stole it from Reagan:

fake news

i think i actually knew this but forgot, thanks for the reminder frank2

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Buce posted:

trump is so unflappable -- you know, he just rises above it all. it's not easy for him, being that he's the first black president, but when you've had to overcome the kind of hardships he has (the war, the time he was captured and tortured by wizards, the space war, the time he was the captain of apollo 13) you realize that there are more important things in life than what people think of you, or material wealth.

I need to make a screen cap of this.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Motherfucker’s only 8 years old?! :eyepop:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

fake news

i think i actually knew this but forgot, thanks for the reminder frank2

I would be willing to bet Trump has never played a video game in his entire life tbh.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Frank Frank posted:

I would be willing to bet Trump has never played a video game in his entire life tbh.

Stop trying to make him sound good.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Scags McDouglas posted:

They know exactly what they're saying, attacking Biden for doing the things Trump does is their explicit strategy :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

GAGGED AND CHOCKED