Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

im partial to the kid up front whose face is trying to escape his skull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

making out with a cardboard cutout of aoc to own the libs

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
imagine being a member of the white race and poo poo's so bad that mitch mcconnell, a shambling fetid corpse of a thing, is your loving hero

also a rapist judge but that's par for the course

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich

Alan Smithee posted:

imagine being a member of the white race and poo poo's so bad that mitch mcconnell, a shambling fetid corpse of a thing, is your loving hero

Loving Mitch is the only way they can bond with their fathers, whom are all jet ski salesmen and don't have time for their boys :(

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

"famous rapist/supreme court justice brett kavanaugh" seems like something philip k dick would think of and then reject as too grim but here we are

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Peanut Butler posted:

"famous rapist/supreme court justice brett kavanaugh" seems like something Garth Ennis would think of and then reject as too grim but here we are

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Vilerat Rereg posted:

Greenwald was instrumental in the Snowden leaks, changed domestic politics and geopolitics forever, and is currently working to topple Bolsonaro.

He's a giant. But go off on whatever Lib thing you got going.

greenwald is a paid employee of fox news and a regular guest on tucker carlson's white power hour lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Flesh Forge posted:

greenwald is a paid employee of fox news and a regular guest on tucker carlson's white power hour lol

Who gives a poo poo.

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich

Flesh Forge posted:

Not sure what kind of kool-aid the Libs are sipping now, but Glenn lives and works full-time in Brazil.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Who gives a poo poo.

he 100% has gotten a lot of people to tune in to Carlson's show that never would have otherwise, and that is objectively extremely bad.

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Hate to break it to you, but FOX News is the most popular channel in history and has had massive ratings for over 10 years.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

lol get a load of this guy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

THIS FUCKIN GUY

e: here's ya boy Tucker Carlson tellin you straight yo

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1158547916153339905

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 02:34 on Aug 6, 2019

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Millions of people already watch Fox News you nerd. One guy going on there doesn't make a difference.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

the drunk driving dril tweet but about glenn greenwald

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
probably a coincidence that greenwald used to write screeds about how hispanic immigrants will permanently change american society for the worse

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich
lol if you think Tucker is getting massive ratings thanks to the gay guy who hates the US government

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Glenn is a weird rear end in a top hat about some stuff but also he is doing good work in Brazil so I don't really want to go on and on about it because he's never going to affect my life, positively or negatively.

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich
FOX News viewers loving love Glenn Greenwald, they can't get enough!!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

moridin please go take a break

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flesh Forge posted:

he 100% has gotten a lot of people to tune in to Carlson's show that never would have otherwise, and that is objectively extremely bad.

Ok. I still don't care.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

kid lookin like a goblin I tell you what.

someone already mentioned she looks like ben shapiro

let's try to keep up, people

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
I know this isn't directly related to the alt-right, but I am concerned that this level of apocalyptic rhetoricbeing peddled by a genuine insider (Maginnis is a senior fellow/lobbyist with the Family Research Council as well as being a "military analyst" for Fox and CNN) will flow downstream from the "respectable"* opinionmakers in the conservative movement and filter down into the alt-right

*white males who make a big outward show of being christian

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alan Smithee posted:

rode on horseback through afghanistan
mongol hordes ✔️
CIA ✔️

Big Boss ✔️

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Siljmonster posted:

Big Boss ✔️

Someone didn’t beat the game...

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Someone didn’t beat the game...

Someone didn't get the point of the final ending

The wise man said Theres no difference between naked and venom you idiot you moron you imbecile

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1158263710097391616?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Someone didn't get the point of the final ending

The wise man said Theres no difference between naked and venom you idiot you moron you imbecile

:staresnake:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

SunAndSpring posted:

Glenn is a weird rear end in a top hat about some stuff but also he is doing good work in Brazil so I don't really want to go on and on about it because he's never going to affect my life, positively or negatively.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

anyway the point of this is that glenn is sometimes good and sometimes bad and tracey is just all the bad things and none of the good ones

Dec 26, 2012

in conclusion, glenn is a land of contrasts

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

speaking of self-described lefties going on tucker

(nagle is bad, glenn is good)

Vilerat Rereg
Aug 5, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Nagle is a nobody, a grovelling grifter who fits right in with Tucker and his white worker nationalism

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i dont get these doomer/zoomer accounts i cant tell if theyre nazis half the time or they just have terminal internet aids brain or both but it makes me feel grateful to be out of touch and banned from twitter

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vilerat Rereg posted:

Nagle is a nobody, a grovelling grifter who fits right in with Tucker and his white worker nationalism

Ay-yup.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

that was the argument about shutting down /pol/

Turns out containment doesn't work, and the harder it is to find this poo poo the less people are able to be radicalized by it

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

"glenn greenwald style Russia skeptic" you mean, he's right?

gg still thinks assange isn't putin's

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

getting rid of the places where they radicalize seems like an okay first step

Dec 26, 2012

Vilerat Rereg posted:

true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Grondoth posted:

that was the argument about shutting down /pol/

Turns out containment doesn't work, and the harder it is to find this poo poo the less people are able to be radicalized by it

containment only works if they literally cant post anywhere else (it still doesnt work)