Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

:911:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
remembering this classic

https://twitter.com/2010_videos/status/1386689522562473989

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My partner and I often watch Vine compilation before bed and this is the only way we can say "Wow" now.

Well, that or a terrible Owen Wilson impression that gets worse every time.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

ChubbyChecker posted:

that's enough

im canceling weight lifting

I'm reminded that this was an actual, afaik unironic argument in late stage, death-spiral LF. Men build upper body mass easier than women, so is it unethical to get swole? Are you exploiting your testosterone privilege? Are you making women uncomfortable by being large in their presence?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I'm reminded that this was an actual, afaik unironic argument in late stage, death-spiral LF. Men build upper body mass easier than women, so is it unethical to get swole? Are you exploiting your testosterone privilege? Are you making women uncomfortable by being large in their presence?

I always loved the noodle arm hot takes "you're just moving heavy things in place, that's dumb, I read a book!" like being healthy and taking care of the only body you get prevents you from having any other hobby.

If you can afford it, eat well and gym. It'll just make every aspect of your life better!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LOL. That's fantastic.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Cocaine Bear posted:

I always loved the noodle arm hot takes "you're just moving heavy things in place, that's dumb, I read a book!" like being healthy and taking care of the only body you get prevents you from having any other hobby.
Wow, so did you make up a guy and get mad at him before the steroids or are they a side effect?

Noodle arm, lol gtf meathead

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Wow, so did you make up a guy and get mad at him before the steroids or are they a side effect?

:shibewow:

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I don't think that it's a huge leap to assume that someone handwringing about being swole as male privilege and thinks muscles somehow make you magically less intelligent does not, in fact, lift bro.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Chitin posted:

I don't think that it's a huge leap to assume that someone handwringing about being swole as male privilege and thinks muscles somehow make you magically less intelligent does not, in fact, lift bro.
Yeah, I wasn't talking about that, I was talking to steroid bear about all the noodle arms picking on him

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

FreudianSlippers posted:

I say lift all restrictions on performance enhancers in all fields so professional sports are eventually exclusively played by genetically engineered cyborgs with steroids instead of blood that can run faster than cars and hurl balls so hard each throw breaks the sound barrier.

Every movie would star a lurid abomination of flesh laboratory crafted to resemble a Greco-Roman statue and focus grouped to maximize visual appeal.

It'd make for some good TV until the inevitable uprising.

Yes, but a good first step would be legalising use for non-competitive purposes so that it's easier to perform controlled long term studies and regulate what's out there. Nothing wrong with someone wanting to run a few cycles to get hench but doing it with black and grey market horse drugs bought from a shady website isn't ideal.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Cocaine Bear posted:

If you can afford it, eat well and gym. It'll just make every aspect of your life better!

I am also now reminded of the twitter communist who went to the gym regularly but refused to work out his upper body because upper body muscle was bourgeois vanity muscle and the lower body was the muscle of the proletariat. I wish I could find the tweet, cause dude's body looked WEIRD.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I lift heavy things six times a week because somebody needs to embody the 'antifa supersoldier' conservatives are always warning you about.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

I lift heavy things six times a week because somebody needs to embody the 'antifa supersoldier' conservatives are always warning you about.

Please tell me the source of this

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Chitin posted:

All of our dreams...

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Chitin posted:

I honestly wish I knew - can't find a larger, legible version either. :(

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Yeah, I wasn't talking about that, I was talking to steroid bear about all the noodle arms picking on him

Look at you, assuming gender.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

slightly higher res version:

https://i.redd.it/x875iqd6xqgz.jpg

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Google lens seems to have worked for once: https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Antifa_Comic_Book.html?id=RjFbDwAAQBAJ&source=kp_book_description

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cocaine Bear posted:

I saw a post once about how you can dedicate your life to weightlifting, while another guy goes out and lives a fulfilling and varied life, and decades later in the nursing home, the other guy will be surrounded by friends and family and happy memories, and you, you can lift that man

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Flyinglemur posted:

Look at you, sucking my my whole rear end

get some new jokes, gently caress-knuckle

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I am also now reminded of the twitter communist who went to the gym regularly but refused to work out his upper body because upper body muscle was bourgeois vanity muscle and the lower body was the muscle of the proletariat. I wish I could find the tweet, cause dude's body looked WEIRD.

That sounds incredible. I bet he got that zuck surf booty. Always loved that kid with the one giant hand that does funny ads and stuff.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Just adorable. :kiss:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Trabant posted:

Your post says no, but your avatar says yes yes

:lol: light mode

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Lol angry weakling

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
actually I'm the swolest in the pyf funny pictures thread

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

Thank you, without this I would never have seen the Antifa/Patagonia crossover branding

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Flyinglemur posted:

learn another joke, dumbass

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mister Speaker posted:

Chitin posted:

https://www.instagram.com/andy_warlord/?hl=en

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

How! posted:

Lol angry weakling
Guess again, shitlips :j:

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

actually I'm the swolest in the pyf funny pictures thread

That is a LOT of wasted packaging for a little lunch meat that could have been in a small baggie.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Trastion posted:

That is a LOT of wasted packaging for a little lunch meat that could have been in a small baggie.

They can have a little extra packaging, as a treat.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I guess when you like burly dudes kissing and you can draw you just go for it.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

I guess when you like burly dudes kissing and you can draw you just go for it.
Lol it's Tom of Portland

Trastion posted:

It looks like the kotexy whatnot they put in the package to soak up the meat juice to me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hell yeah I'm ASSUMING GENDER

Always Successful, Staying Unbelievably Motivated, Into Nurturing Growth, Gaining Education, Never Don't Eating Radish

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

:vince:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Piell posted:

learn another joke, dumbass

What if I told you guys I was an old man with poo poo memory and legit thought Cocaine Bear was a woman based on things I remembered from the hockey threads? Because that's what happened and I was wrong and will carry that shame with me. Serious post. So I apologize for that.

But also you two saying the same thing about me learning a new "joke" is pretty good too. Ultimately the joke's on you guys because I don't have any jokes. So there.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

"This tweet is from a suspended account."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I think people are missing the real point which is Trent Reznor is not nearly huge enough to assume steroids I see bigger dudes in every gym I ever go into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

marshmallow creep posted:

"This tweet is from a suspended account."

Classic