Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
fidget demon core

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Autistic people are not cool with that being called a 1911

Nenonen posted:

True, it should be called fidget revolver

Now with 3 extra clips
lol

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Regular Wario posted:

fidget demon core

You rang?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You know.... I once did an animated gif of Jeff Gerstmann "firing" an airsoft gun in the GB offices, to make it look like he fired a real gun (added muzzleflash). I was going to do another edit and make it look like he was messing with the purple fidget gun. When I went looking for the source video again, I learned that the dude that sent them all the airsoft guns that were featured in one of their mailbag videos ended up murdering two people a day or two after they received all the guns. He even described himself with a pseudonym, which turned out to also be the "codename" for this murder plan.

So I learned that today....

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He's even got a pseudonym you've seen what he will do to them

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

dwarf tossing

I toss my kids like that and they're both 10 (and not dwarfs). It's getting difficult though.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

So I learned that today....

That’s rough, buddy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It says fidget 1911 but that is clearly a fidget Glock

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Karate Bastard posted:

Fidget cluster munition anti-personnel land mines

Platystemon posted:

Fidget Special Atomic Demolition Munition

Regular Wario posted:

use your fidget mosin nagant to take down the fidget prime minister

Nenonen posted:

The Fidget Suicide Belt now comes with a Fidget Dead Man's Switch

Platystemon posted:

Fidget subcritical masses of plutonium that can be fidget assembled into unfavorable geometry.

Regular Wario posted:

fidget demon core

Probably missed a couple, but lmfao

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

OwlFancier posted:

It says fidget 1911 but that is clearly a fidget Glock

Yeah someone on bluesky posted them side by side and it's a perfect clone...

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
https://youtu.be/6-7NDP8V-6A?si=BNan8bYOd99H6SLG

e: just remembered he went on to play the Gun Butler in John Wick lol

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 13:40 on May 20, 2024

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Fidget humanitarian ration/cluster bomb two-for-one

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

If a child picks up the one on the right they won’t need the one on the left.

E: Content warning for above:

Gazan kiddo went home to what was left of their house, picked up a weird can of deodorant, now he can barely count to 5.

IDF claims that wasn’t intentional but they also filmed themselves running over the “Welcome to Gaza” sign so IDK.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 12:49 on May 20, 2024

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its a sign that nobody bans weapons that actually work, no matter how horrific. the bans that stick are only the poo poo (non-working) weapons that are separately horrific. chemical weapons and biologics, not nukes or cluster bombs

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
due to that picture and the controversy surrounding it...

they changed the color of the food packages and didn't stop dropping the cluster munitions lol

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
there is a general treaty to ban cluster munitions but nobody who has a serious independent military has signed it, basically

there's literally a gradient you can see in europe where the parts of europe realistically not expecting to be invaded signed it and the parts of europe that can realistically expect to be invaded haven't

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

KoRMaK posted:

towards the end of the video she describes feeling sick, like she was going to puke but didn't, and just staring at her reflection in the room, quietly. almost as if she was tripping out. which, osha related, sounds like the experience i had the two subsequent nights after being exposed to a few hours of flashbangs and tear gas being lobbed in my direction at one of the protests during covid. just complete sensory overload that made me completely uncomfortable even when it was gone, but wasn't noticable until the stimuli stopped. so basically, this park sounds like it could traumatize it's guests, by design

So just so you're aware, that's exactly how I felt after the situations that gave me what I eventually learned was PTSD during the GWOT and a couple heavy-duty non-combat scenarios (going through a 7.3 earthquake 2.5 miles from the epicenter, bringing someone back to life by performing CPR/hitting them with an AED after finding them collapsed from a heart attack in a work locker room, surviving a pretty nasty car wreck). Like while you're in the thick of it you do what you have to keep yourself and those around you alive and unharmed, and when you're done you just kinda sit, and think about the situation, and ...dissociate(?) I guess? It really does feel like the bad parts of tripping but without the drugs.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Now with 3 extra clips

Plenty of revolvers can take clips though...

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

https://i.imgur.com/dUvJdTz.mp4

052024_3
May 20, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 20, 2024

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If I had excess money I would absolutely spend it on excess sa accounts.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Everyone knows cluster munition anti-personnel land mines are horrific, but, hear me out, cluster munition anti-personnel naval depth charges?

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

Everyone knows cluster munition anti-personnel land mines are horrific, but, hear me out, cluster munition anti-personnel naval depth charges?

only if they're shaped like pool toys.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

jesus christ tie up that loving hair

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
removeable tailgate prolly means replaceable tailgate, doesnt it?

e: says here they're like $300, $400, so material but not gigantic

https://www.carparts.com/tailgate/ford/f-350-super-duty

so the hair is deffo the only problem

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

They sell those on Amazon.com too and the listing still has the "for autism" / "for school": https://www.amazon.com/Printed-Ejecting-Bullets-Reducing-Anxiety/dp/B0CYLCDV3B

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
https://www.polygon.com/2016/4/10/11401312/nintendo-zapper-real-gun-glock

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Fidget 1911 with a Glock, but also a Ruger MKIV magazine. I'd say it's AI but there's no extra fingers on the gun.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

CainFortea posted:

Fidget 1911 with a Glock, but also a Ruger MKIV magazine. I'd say it's AI but there's no extra fingers on the gun.

also there's the suggestion "buy this extremely stupid poo poo and take it to work or school!" but a lot of places already have explicit rules in place because they *really* don't want anyone bringing in fake guns, no matter how obviously they may look like toys, for reasons such as not wanting to enable some rear end in a top hat to bring in an actual weapon by painting it pink.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Where I come from we call this "hotdogging"

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

BrotherJayne posted:

jesus christ tie up that loving hair

And put on some loving goggles.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
My loving goggles are only ANSI D3, you should have something with Z87 when using an angle grinder.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

zedprime posted:

My loving goggles are only ANSI D3, you should have something with Z87 when using an angle grinder.

If you need something beyond just splash protection in your loving goggles, I either don't want to know what you're doing or I'd like to know more.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

I hope Nintendo sues them into oblivion.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Platystemon posted:

Fidget subcritical masses of plutonium that can be fidget assembled into unfavorable geometry.

fidget geometry

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Platystemon posted:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Zopotantor posted:

I hope Nintendo sues them into oblivion.

That article is from 8 years ago and in the update they clarify that it was never mass produced or offered to the public

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haveblue posted:

That article is from 8 years ago and in the update they clarify that it was never mass produced or offered to the public
Youre from 8 years ago :colbert:

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sdqssbZhwc1qigfjt.mp4

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Feels like this setup requires some extremely careful braking. I'm sort of impressed the suspension is holding out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Speaking of "Fidget Guns"....

We have failed as a society, haven't we?