Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Zombie dragon went back to his own planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Another "leak" I saw said the Night's King punks everyone and takes half his army to King's Landing.

Which isn't going to happen because it'd be interesting and Bran has read the script.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I hope the Lannister army teleported and also did it at the same time as everybody else was going north but still wasn’t seen

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Teleportation is basically faster than light travel, right? They should ram one of their teleporting ships into night king.

Hell maybe ram a horse idc.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ethanol posted:

I hope the Lannister army teleported and also did it at the same time as everybody else was going north but still wasn’t seen

Next episode will end with the Lannister army materializing just as the northern army has gained the upper hand on the zombies.

Things just happen at whatever speed the plot needs them to. That's how this show works, complaining about it is so 2017.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

ethanol posted:

lol that no one unlocked fast travel until the final season

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
There are no winners in these games of thrones

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Cersei and Urine telefrag Dany and Jon. Mark my loving words.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Drunken Baker posted:

Another "leak" I saw said the Night's King punks everyone and takes half his army to King's Landing.

Which isn't going to happen because it'd be interesting and Bran has read the script.

This is correct because all good writers make sure things "rhyme" with past events. Rob Stark did the same thing to capture Jamie.

I think the NK is going to do this and wipe out the golden company for a nice addition of 20,000 golden armored ice zombies then proceed on to King's Landing. Then Jon / Dany will have to wrestle with the idea of rescuing Cersei.

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008
Night king is gonna make Cersei a zombie and Tyrion is gonna kill her but also say "you were more of a frigid bitch when u were alive"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Extremely cool that the Lord of Light brought my main man Beric back 19 times just to kill him off in a pile of unnamed extras.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Cersei even told the Golden Company about the zombies.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Extremely cool that the Lord of Light brought my main man Beric back 19 times just to kill him off in a pile of unnamed extras.

He brought him back that many times so he'd be alive to prove the Lord of Light's power to Azor Ahai (the Hound).

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
"ooOOOooo my tummy hurts.." *splashing sound* -Dany Targ

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

PostNouveau posted:

I wonder if Cersei even told the Golden Company about the zombies.

The Golden Company 'nopes' upon arriving at Winterfell and seeing the zombie army they most definitely did not sign up for

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Nah, they were paid with gold, these brave Essos summer soldiers surely are pumped to fight undead monsters including giants and an ice dragon, summing up an army for probably several hundred thousands in a dark winter at one of the most northern cities in existence.

They probably won't even care about those and just start shooting things at creatures that theoretically are an amazing solution to the zombie problem, because they are loyal beasts.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I hope they brought they own dragonglass flaming valarian steel swords. They didn't? Oh no!

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Night King takes King's Landing and enters the red keep. The Mountain walks up to him, turns back to look at Cersei, does a double take between them, shrugs, and walks out of the room.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

They should have brought the elephants. Zombies just get wrecked by elephants.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

just shoe the horses with dragonglass shoes and run the walkers down, gently caress do i have to think of everything

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

As Nero Danced posted:

Night King takes King's Landing and enters the red keep. The Mountain walks up to him, turns back to look at Cersei, does a double take between them, shrugs, and walks out of the room.

Night king winks at the mountain, who is a literal zombie already if nobody noticed, and he cuts Cersei in two. They high five. Credits roll

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Cersei, realizing her imminent peril, has Qyburn perform a seance to summon Joffrey's spirit into a suit of armor so she can be with him. The seance goes horribly wrong when Qyburn says "King Baratheon" instead of "King Joffrey."

Thus the spirit of Robert Baratheon comes back from the dead and begins systematically killing everyone in the Red Keep with a phantom warhammer. He then beats the poo poo out of the NK who can't do anything about it because Robert is a ghost. We end on a scene of ghost Robert and the three whores from e1 that were with Bronn. He looks into the camera and says: "It's good to be the king!"

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Bobby Digital posted:

Arya’s gonna kill the Night King.

But then he won't be dead because plot reasons, and she'll die and become his.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Cersei, realizing her imminent peril, has Qyburn perform a seance to summon Joffrey's spirit into a suit of armor so she can be with him. The seance goes horribly wrong when Qyburn says "King Baratheon" instead of "King Joffrey."

Thus the spirit of Robert Baratheon comes back from the dead and begins systematically killing everyone in the Red Keep with a phantom warhammer. He then beats the poo poo out of the NK who can't do anything about it because Robert is a ghost. We end on a scene of ghost Robert and the three whores from e1 that were with Bronn. He looks into the camera and says: "It's good to be the king!"

If you brought back King Robert, he'd just start drinking and whoring and skip the beating up anyone part.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's already winter. They should just launch the nukes.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

It's already winter. They should just launch the nukes.

They did and now NK has one of them!

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

In the books he just passed the torch on to zombie mom offscreen so probably?

I'm surprised that after Bran described the Night King's motivation as a desire to erase everything on their perpetual-feudalism diarrhea planet nobody leapt over the pickets to join him. Hell, sign me the gently caress up for that irl

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

But also it's a dumb TV show where the only lords/knights to ever wear a helmet were the hound for one scene and the kingsguard for aesthetic reasons.

For 8 seasons we've watched Jaime and Jon and Brienne rolling into shitstorm battles with their hair and makeup on point.

My wife has forbidden me from watching the show with her because I constantly yell at the characters to put their goddamn helmets on. Arthur loving Dayne put his on (minus a chin strap), why is everyone else too cool for one? Brienne only wore one to hide her gender that one tourney.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I wanna see the dragons eat some loving oats

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

This season better have the Dany making GBS threads scene or the whole series is ruined.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Bedevere posted:

My wife has forbidden me from watching the show with her because I constantly yell at the characters to put their goddamn helmets on. Arthur loving Dayne put his on (minus a chin strap), why is everyone else too cool for one? Brienne only wore one to hide her gender that one tourney.

Because Arthur loving Dayne was played by some nobody who doesn't have enough pull to insist on having their face visible.

Also your wife is going to divorce you for being a huge loving nerd.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Opferwurst posted:

I wanna see the dragons eat some loving rear end

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

boar guy posted:

just shoe the horses with dragonglass shoes and run the walkers down, gently caress do i have to think of everything

also make a dragon glass chain strung between the horses and just clothesline the zombie horde

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Away all Goats posted:

also make a dragon glass chain strung between the horses and just clothesline the zombie horde

Or make a dragon glass chain and string it between the tusks of an elephant and clothesline the horde like it's Return of the King.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shao Kahn should be on this show.
What the gently caress is Urine and that moron night King? gently caress off

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Why didn't the just make the wall out of dragonglass instead of ice?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

FogHelmut posted:

Why didn't the just make the wall out of dragonglass instead of ice?

Viserion probably would have melted right through that, as we saw that even Gendry can melt that poo poo and I mean, he had sex with Arya which proves every point.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

ok hear me out. this is gonna be a stretch but just give it a chance.

instead of war elephants, they're elephants who walk upright on two legs. also they have huge titties. and eat rear end.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

ok hear me out. this is gonna be a stretch but just give it a chance.

instead of war elephants, they're elephants who walk upright on two legs. also they have huge titties. and eat rear end.

ok i'm assuming these things stomp on people, but I just want to make sure we're on the same page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

ArmZ posted:

ok i'm assuming these things stomp on people, but I just want to make sure we're on the same page

yes, in high heels