Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

He’s got a really fully plate

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1523728934285701122?s=21&t=6QVvod1ymQABUPpn5WFi8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What the gently caress Nathen?
What the gently caress.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

...he's going to turn the uber offices into a shake shack? What?

e: oh he's just casually saying he's going to blackmail and extort Uber. No biggie

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
What's the end game here?

You have to ask yourself: Is Nathen capable of cannibalism?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I love an accidental hyperlink

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

kntfkr posted:

Nathfield Endgame is gonna be the entergaging cinema hit of 2023, sure it'll just be nathen's face lazily composited over the already existing Avengers Endgame but when you think about it that's also exactly what he's doing with Garfield.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I am sure Nathen would have appreciated it if the Israeli army had murdered and hacked the journalist to pieces all quiet-like instead, like his preferred country does it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Nathfield Endgame is gonna be the entergaging cinema hit of 2023, sure it'll just be nathen's face lazily composited over the already existing Avengers Endgame but when you think about it that's also exactly what he's doing with Garfield.

Quick and dirty and I'm not good at this whole photoshop thing

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just lmao at this thread

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen will overfeed the Uber offices with Shake Shack until they explode.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Nathen freaking out over this is consistent. He does that. He's a weird guy. Other people going off about "nudes sent to space!", even as a joke, is some juvenile-rear end "look, my calculator spelled out 'BOOB'" poo poo. Hee hee, giggle giggle, I got this medical text and, on this page, there's a penis! Unless "the Cut" is some big ol' experiment where they let particularly bright middle school kids write articles, I don't get the point of this.

I agree, Nathen is very GBS

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I somehow missed this last week:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

kntfkr posted:

You have to ask yourself: Is Nathen capable of cannibalism?

:shehuck:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What happened to that poor woman’s nose?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
nathen bit it off

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kntfkr posted:

nathen bit it off

Well her weird cartoon eyebrows explain a lot about Nathen I guess

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Um, is Jesus returning a thing in Islam?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

What the gently caress Nathen?
What the gently caress.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Knormal posted:

No. Returning Jesus is though.

In Islam you got 30 days to return Jesus or your subscription auto-renews the first of every month.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Knormal posted:

Absolutey, Jesus is a significant prophet in the Islamic faith, and when the (Muslim) anti-christ stops chilling on the island he's even now chilling on that we somehow can't see with satellites, and unites the nations of the world against the faithful, and lays siege to the last city, then Jesus will show up, and they will offer to let him lead them in prayer, but he will decline.

And there's more. But yes, Jesus is very much a part of Islam's Eschatology.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
my hand-illustrated issue of NATHFIELD #1 and my nathfield medallion

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Tbh i would hit on Nathen's mom if I had a better-looking friend who agreed to sit to my left the entire night

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Attacking his mom’s appearance is a weird flex guys idk. At least Nathen’s earned the ire by being a provably repugnant human being.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Leave the mom alone, this poo poo is absolutely weird enough without.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I don't even know what this is at this point. Not the thread, but all of this- whatever Nathen is trying to do- I feel like this is going to end badly and I don't want any part in reifying it

But at the same time... I can't turn away. I have to see how the story ends

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

Leave the mom alone, this poo poo is absolutely weird enough without.

:haibrower:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Uh, "Shake Shack the offices" sounds like he's buying them hamburgers or something. Free burgers aren't going to cleanse this bitch of an earth at all, Nathen! They're probably not even #farm2plate!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Futanari Damacy posted:

I don't even know what this is at this point. Not the thread, but all of this- whatever Nathen is trying to do- I feel like this is going to end badly and I don't want any part in reifying it

Lol posting about someone is reifying them.

If an failson posts on instagram and he isn’t mocked on SA, is his post real? Is he real? Is he cake?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathen needs us the way we each need precious oxygen. We are the entergaged masses.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

pseudanonymous posted:

Lol posting about someone is reifying them.

If an failson posts on instagram and he isn’t mocked on SA, is his post real? Is he real? Is he cake?

You know what I'm talking about- we must have a Serious Discussion about this thread's parent forum if anything goes wrong. Remember, if a hot dog stand could destroy GBS 1.0, imagine what might come of this patent lunacy :ohdear:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

If we're being honest I absolutely want it to end badly because it's highly entertaining. He's an oblivious narcissist who is insulated from any actual hardship/failure by a floofier cushion than any of us will ever know, and the least he can do for the unwashed masses is to sparkle on the way down. He could not care less if you're empathetic because your feelings are both unacknowledged and fundamentally alien concepts even if he heard them. Embrace the voyeur within, gently caress this weirdo, enjoy the ride.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

You know what I'm talking about- we must have a Serious Discussion about this thread's parent forum if anything goes wrong. Remember, if a hot dog stand could destroy GBS 1.0, imagine what might come of this patent lunacy :ohdear:

From time to time the tree of gbs must be refreshed with the blood of bad posts, probations and bans.

Anyway the hot dog stand was s as massive case of poop touching. So far goons are almost all hovering inches away saying “I’m not touching it”.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

whos the hottie

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it mom

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
honestly his mom is the most normal Instagram content he’s posted in a while

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
his mom is legit pretty but she's probably not the best mom ever since she used to give her children valium to calm them down

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
So is this turn towards celibacy and Islamic fanfiction his way of wrestling with being gay? The way he mentioned burning New Mexico with holy fire has some real Pat Robertson energy.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Kevin DuBrow posted:

So is this turn towards celibacy and Islamic fanfiction his way of wrestling with being gay?

There’s not really a conflict with being gay, it’s his way of wrestling with being unfuckable. imagine you’re on grindr and a profile comes up with only the description “love me, feed me, don’t leave me” :stare: and every pic is him leering hungrily at you and making that hideous duckface. Gee I wonder what he wants to do, emphasizing his wormy lips like that. It’s just very unattractive/counterintuitive to put it out there like that. Wow, a chance to get my dick sucked by the neediest man in the world? No thanks, I have a headache.

The celibacy thing is either a way of signalling to his dad “see? I’m not a degenerate!!” or to everyone swiping left on him that just kidding he actually doesn’t care, haha. At this stage I feel bad for anyone around him toughing it out for the free cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

There’s not really a conflict with being gay, it’s his way of wrestling with being unfuckable. imagine you’re on grindr and a profile comes up with only the description “love me, feed me, don’t leave me” :stare: and every pic is him leering hungrily at you and making that hideous duckface. Gee I wonder what he wants to do, emphasizing his wormy lips like that. It’s just very unattractive/counterintuitive to put it out there like that. Wow, a chance to get my dick sucked by the neediest man in the world? No thanks, I have a headache.

Keep going…