Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I guess my only question is whether if you asked the people floating this idea "you do know this is literally Nazi poo poo right? Like you know this is LITERALLY what Hitler did"

Would they be like "No, no! This is totally different! :argh:"

Or like "Yeah, ain't it great? :dance:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Dapper_Swindler posted:

possibly but i think one of the biggest issue the GOP/etc have is they are just whiny shithead fuckers who never ever shut the gently caress up and always play the victim and then defend extreamly bad poo poo and i think alot of normies are loving tired of that, its not even just twitter chuds anymore. its all of them, everything that happens starts up a new screaming grivance bitch fest about how THEY MADE SOMETHING WOKE or I poo poo MYSELF FOR TRUMP or SLURS SLURS SLURS. people hate a whiny shithead and trump and the GOP are that now.

All this while actively not doing the job they were elected for. The more that Americans are squeezed by work obligations and rising housing and food prices, the more they'll resent the people that should ostensibly being Doing Something about that spending their time talking about how good Trump smells.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

MrQwerty posted:

Every special election the dems have overwhelmingly won for two years has polled like +30R but ok

Being worried about polls is like being worried about the Heel winning because he talked big before the match.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I think being mentally prepared for the possibility and knowing what you can do at a grass-roots level to help people or yourself is a good thing, because those resources will need your help or you may need theirs someday regardless, but I think that's very different from dooming.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

kazil posted:

It brings me no pleasure to report that Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States, died today, mid-Truth.

kazil posted:

lol the coward deleted it

He finally finished his thought

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder what he thinks "Acting" means in terms of a title

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat
New York Times: Upside-down US flag flew at home of Justice Samuel Alito after 2020 election

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/16/politics/alito-upside-down-american-flag-house/index.html

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rudy-giuliani-coffee-brand-bankrupt-b2545796.html

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Shadowgate posted:

New York Times: Upside-down US flag flew at home of Justice Samuel Alito after 2020 election

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/16/politics/alito-upside-down-american-flag-house/index.html

It was a gift from Ginni Thomas.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lol at Donlad trying to ding Merchant for being an "ACTING!" NYSC Justice.

This is because there is a cap on how many justices can technically be appointed to the NYSC from NYC, so they add extra guys via "Acting" appointments.

Does T know? Hmmm maybe. Did he understand the explanation? Lol. Does he give a poo poo? Nah.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I think January 6th part 2: Electric Boogaloo will be much worse than the original

lol if they organize another insurrection less than 100 people will show up

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Can't wait to see pics of Trump asleep at Barron's graduation today

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

JAMOOOL posted:

lol if they organize another insurrection less than 100 people will show up

Feral hogs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol starting a dropship coffee brand is like tutorial mode for stupid grifters

Just photoshop up a logo and click BASIC TIER on someone's white-label redbubble shop or whatever

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shadowgate posted:

That’s one easily explained by science! He leans so far to the right that he occasionally changes magnetic polarity, and he hoisted that flag while flipped upside down.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Very confident that Trump will not attend barrons grad today

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

internet celebrity posted:

Can't wait to see pics of Trump asleep at Barron's graduation today

*praying

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
*farting and shidding

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

kazil posted:

*praying

Yes. He was praying. Also, on an unrelated note, he's beautiful when he's sleeping.

No I'm not Lauren Bobber's Alt or whoever you're asking about.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Total Party Kill posted:

My vote is for him making an appearance on stage al-a-Kanye West at the Music Video Awards.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

"Trump was definitely sleeping but not like we do. His mind races and works to solve the world's problems while he "sleeps". The problem is he so burdened with knowledge that was bestowed upon him by a higher power that he is still learning to translate God's language into our own."

Did I make that up or did my mom say it.

my mom said it :eng99:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

kuarduck posted:

Yes. He was praying. Also, on an unrelated note, he's beautiful when he's sleeping.

It's his new defence strategy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOO64voDRNE

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

3 DONG HORSE posted:

"Trump was definitely sleeping but not like we do. His mind races and works to solve the world's problems while he "sleeps". The problem is he so burdened with knowledge that was bestowed upon him by a higher power that he is still learning to translate God's language into our own."

Few things have bummed me out more than this post.
I'm really sorry about your mom.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The Chudverse already refers to the Cheeto stain as "God Emperor of the United States of America"

Mom might as well take the next step and worship Trumbo directly like the rest.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Total Party Kill posted:

Still think the court should have appointed someone to accompany him to ensure he attends and stays the whole time.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

So Trump is pulling a Joseph Smith while in court? What can't this man do?

control his bowels, be remotely decent, etc

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Brandfarlig posted:

So Trump is pulling a Joseph Smith while in court? What can't this man do?

control his bowels, be remotely decent, etc

If Trump received divine revelation from golden plates that only he could discern, it would turn out that the plates were a thin layer of gold foil over chocolate and the inscriptions would be a written confession of some new crime noone had uncovered yet.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol golf man arrested today

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Failed Imagineer posted:

If Trump received divine revelation from golden plates that only he could discern, it would turn out that the plates were a thin layer of gold foil over chocolate and the inscriptions would be a written confession of some new crime noone had uncovered yet.

That, or he'd sell them to a pawnshop.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Yeah, like if Trump gets elected again, that’s the end of democracy in America. That’s not hyperbole or doomerism - that’s just the reality facing us. There might be elections in the future (keyword being ‘might’), but they’ll be token elections like they have in Russia, Hungary or Hong Kong where the choices are functionally nonexistent and the outcomes are predetermined.

I know people are getting tired hearing how every election is the most consequential election of our times, but that’s where we’re at. You either take a stand now or resign yourself to living under an authoritarian dictatorship. There are no do-overs at this point.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Almost Smart posted:

That’s not hyperbole or doomerism

:wrong:

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

:wrong:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Almost Smart posted:

Yeah, like if Trump gets elected again, that’s the end of democracy in America. That’s not hyperbole or doomerism - that’s just the reality facing us. There might be elections in the future (keyword being ‘might’), but they’ll be token elections like they have in Russia, Hungary or Hong Kong where the choices are functionally nonexistent and the outcomes are predetermined.

I know people are getting tired hearing how every election is the most consequential election of our times, but that’s where we’re at. You either take a stand now or resign yourself to living under an authoritarian dictatorship. There are no do-overs at this point.

But Trumo is the Peace President (TM) and he'll make sure that less wars happen, and also something accelerationism because we don't like working with existing systems, so he should be the one winning the next election - some idiots, maybe

PC LOAD LETTER
May 23, 2005
WTF?!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

basing this nonsense off the latest polling numbers eh

busalover posted:

I saw some poll numbers yesterday, and all I can say is that I'm mentally preparing for a second Trump win. Namaste.

Primaries aren't even over yet and a huge chunk of the population still, S T I L L, isn't even aware that its going to be Trump v Biden all over again.

Presidential primaries are over in June.

Once that is finished the polls get a lot more accurate. Until then, at the earliest*, polls aren't good indicators of votes.

*Mid-late Oct is when the polls are at their most accurate. They'll usually account for "Oct Surprises" too short of them occurring on like Nov 3 or some poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lumbermouth posted:

All this while actively not doing the job they were elected for. The more that Americans are squeezed by work obligations and rising housing and food prices, the more they'll resent the people that should ostensibly being Doing Something about that spending their time talking about how good Trump smells.

it also helps that most of these guys loving hate each other for various personal and purity reasons and trump and various bigotries is the only thing sorta unifying them.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Chief McHeath posted:

bleach blonde bad built bitch body is a loving all timer god drat

just put a leash on marge and walk her out after that

Point of clarification:
It was ‘bleach blonde butch built bitch body’

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Oracle posted:

Point of clarification:
It was ‘bleach blonde butch built bitch body’

It was "bleach blonde bad built butch body" but hey

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

kazil posted:

It was "bleach blonde bad built butch body" but hey

Hey that's my physical appearance, that hurts really bad.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They'll misquote it in history books and we'll be all like :corsair: I WAS THERE DAGNABBIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I wonder how many MAGA politicians showed up for court today