Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oracle posted:

Point of clarification:
It was ‘bleach blonde butch built bitch body’

It's not entirely alliterative but she could've snuck "boiled ham" in there too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

kazil posted:

It was "bleach blonde bad built butch body" but hey

Upon another listen you are correct.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

kazil posted:

I wonder how many MAGA politicians showed up for court today

Beetlejuice seems to be a glutton for punishment so I'm guessing she'll show again. Maybe someone will get her to sign their Beetlejuice playbill today?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Is “butch” not a homophobic term? I was with her but that made me raise an eyebrow.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Total Party Kill posted:

Very confident that Trump will not attend barrons grad today

Nah, he'll do what he did with that Boy Scout appearance and turn it all into a big speech about him and evil Democrats while half the kids will be sitting there doing the OK hand sign at him because they have poo poo parents.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Right click on image, reverse google search finds this:

according to incel body language geometry that hands triangle means he has a lower nussy.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Is “butch” not a homophobic term? I was with her but that made me raise an eyebrow.

I don't think it's homophobic but could be slightly problematic.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

i think it can be, if you're speaking derisively to a queer person, but in general i don't think so

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I wouldn’t say it’s inherently homophobic, it simply means a masculine appearing lesbian, but used in this context it is definitely not meant to be complementary.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Lammasu posted:

How long do you think the advisors attempted to explain the NATO funding issue before they gave up?

You can't explain things to the man who knows more about NATO funding than probably anyone in the world ever.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

busalover posted:

I saw some poll numbers yesterday, and all I can say is that I'm mentally preparing for a second Trump win. Namaste.

Hah. Haha. What are you, click bait for the WaPo or NYT?

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
i think context matters, too. "butch" is gonna land differently if you're talking to a Rob Halford vs say a Portia Derossi

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

busalover posted:

I saw some poll numbers yesterday, and all I can say is that I'm mentally preparing for a second Trump win. Namaste.

this thread is fueled by lovely polls run by grifters and dipshits

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

No trial means Friday doomerpostin.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

quote:

As proceedings in his bankruptcy case rumbled on this week, Mr Giuliani launched “Rudy.Coffee”, offering three styles of coffee beans.

The first 100 bags are signed by the former mayor, the products’ website claims, and will begin shipping in June.

The three variations come with tag lines such as “fighting for justice” with an image of Mr Giuliani from his time as US Attorney for the Southern District of New York; “enjoying life,” with an image of a flip-flop-wearing Mr Guiliani sitting on a beach; and “America’s mayor,” with an image of a smiling Mr Giuliani holding a cup.

While former president Donald Trump has chosen to sell sneakers and bibles to cover his legal fees, his former lawyer is flogging three coffee types: “bold,” “morning,” and decaf. The bags weigh two pounds each and can be purchased for $29.99.

The site apparently includes a message from Mr Guiliani himself.

“I’ve moved at a fast pace, and have had many different roles in life, but the one constant thing has been a good cup of coffee, which is now proven to have health benefits. Please enjoy my delicious fresh roasted specialty coffee. It’s quality you can trust,” he says.

:rudy:

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
i just saw a poll posted by twitter user RealNewsSourceRU that has TUMP up by 20!!! now i can't stop buying beans! what gives????

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

SonOfGhostDad posted:

this thread is fueled by lovely polls run by grifters and dipshits

I might be coping but how the gently caress are polls supposed to the massive sections of the population who literally never answer unknown numbers? I understand they weigh the responses based on demographics but how are you going to weigh a sub-population you got zero responses in

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

3 DONG HORSE posted:

"Trump was definitely sleeping but not like we do. His mind races and works to solve the world's problems while he "sleeps". The problem is he so burdened with knowledge that was bestowed upon him by a higher power that he is still learning to translate God's language into our own."

Did I make that up or did my mom say it.

my mom said it :eng99:

What the gently caress?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

kazil posted:

I don't think it's homophobic but could be slightly problematic.

SonOfGhostDad posted:

i think it can be, if you're speaking derisively to a queer person, but in general i don't think so

Oracle posted:

I wouldn’t say it’s inherently homophobic, it simply means a masculine appearing lesbian, but used in this context it is definitely not meant to be complementary.

SonOfGhostDad posted:

i think context matters, too. "butch" is gonna land differently if you're talking to a Rob Halford vs say a Portia Derossi

I guess the term “butch” doesn’t strictly refer to a masculine lesbian, but just someone with masc features in general, so she could have meant it like that, which I guess makes it non-homophobic. Thanks goons.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Cartoon Man posted:

No trial means Friday doomerpostin.

wait they have the day off? What happen

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
the truth is that after 2016, marketers who produce these polls have no responsibility to any kind of statistical or data collection rigor and have no oversight because the media outlets who regurgitate them have no responsibility for any kind of journalistic rigor or oversight

but man if you need a good hit of the ol outrage, polls got you covered

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

pixaal posted:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

SonOfGhostDad posted:

i just saw a poll posted by twitter user RealNewsSourceRU that has TUMP up by 20!!! now i can't stop buying beans! what gives????

it's natural to think about thos beans

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
thank u it is gods way

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Oh that's today? He's actually going? I thought he had a rally at the same time.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Best part is there isn't even a poll. Someone just said the word "polls" and now people are losing their poo poo.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Great student! Wonderful boy! Do I love him? Eh. More than Don Jr I guess

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Data Graham posted:

I guess my only question is whether if you asked the people floating this idea "you do know this is literally Nazi poo poo right? Like you know this is LITERALLY what Hitler did"

Would they be like "No, no! This is totally different! :argh:"

Or like "Yeah, ain't it great? :dance:"

“We have to do it, because the Democrats started doing it to US FIRST”

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

pixaal posted:

its friday no one works on friday

poll

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

pixaal posted:

Oh that's today? He's actually going? I thought he had a rally at the same time.

He's doing an event in Minnesota (???) later today

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Prediction: He'll go to the graduation and visibly fall asleep in the crowd. Then walk out and leave after they get to Barron

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

zone posted:

But Trumo is the Peace President (TM) and he'll make sure that less wars happen, and also something accelerationism because we don't like working with existing systems, so he should be the one winning the next election - some idiots, maybe

Thank gently caress Tpmnr is also the lack of effort, dumb rear end in a top hat candidate

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

kazil posted:

Best part is there isn't even a poll. Someone just said the word "polls" and now people are losing their poo poo.

i'm sorry, trump thread daddy, i'll pipe down about p*lls

for now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Here's a poll for you

Biden 52%
Trump 51%
RFK 33%
Stein 12%
West 4%

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he's going to force his way to the stage and start shouting and leering on the female students.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I can make AI Trump dancing on a pole if that will help.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I'll give you something 60% red and 40% blue! It's my really unhealthy, infected balls, I'm in so much pain!

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

pixaal posted:

I can make AI Trump dancing on a pole if that will help.

i can't think of a single thread, or IRL situation, that this would not help

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Could trump even ever have a body double? He’s so distinct, I have trouble believing anyone would convincingly stand in for him for more than a couple seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Do u think there will be a graduation sketch artist?