Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
http://www.operationlawschool.com/

STINKO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Boeing Troll posted:

Imagine if you went to the doctor and you were seated in the office expecting him and then pubedoc comes in. Would you stick around?

You should, i have an excellent bedside manner and superb clinical acumen

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

You should, i have an excellent bedside manner and superb clinical acumen

idk if GPs need a bedside manner, do they?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Boeing Troll posted:

Imagine if you went to the doctor and you were seated in the office expecting him and then pubedoc comes in. Would you stick around?

he is the only doctor in england that isnt a pakistani woman

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
i suppose home visits idk

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I havent been to a physician other than to get regular physicals in over a decade.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

can someone link me to the Kill Jews Megathread

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Pissflaps posted:

idk if GPs need a bedside manner, do they?

it refers to all patient interactions not just people in hospital

African AIDS cum posted:

he is the only doctor in england that isnt a pakistani woman

this is cannon

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i think, heaven forbid, if one of my loved ones died, i would not start a charity or foundation milking their death for money and hell, i wouldnt even hold a fun run

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

can someone link me to the Kill Jews Megathread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647023

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The US right now is the heroic alpha bro who used to protect the little guys from bully's with force, but now got a domineering girlfriend and became beta and nonconfrontational, forgetting his true friends - total opposite of "bros before hoes"

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
israel is not a good country, in fact, it is poo poo

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
gently caress i just bit my tongue rather hard while eating carrots

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

gently caress i just bit my tongue rather hard while eating carrots

We would never have won WWII with soldiers like you and other members of Generation crY.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
a bus driver literally tried to hit me as i was crossing a street on a green light, he
must've read my post history!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Brony Car posted:

We would never have won WWII with soldiers like you and other members of Generation crY.

It's amazing how much the thinning of hair will completely negate an otherwise decent-looking bro's attractiveness. I'm hitting an age where DAT male pattern baldness is hitting some bros pretty hard. I have friends who women used to talk about how cute they were and they NEVER get comments like that anymore due to hair loss. There is absolutely no recovering from it for 95% of bros either. A couple of very square-jawed bros can pull off the bald look (willis, statham, plus blacks) but for 95% of bros hair loss is the death knell for any attractiveness.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

advanced statsman posted:

a bus driver literally tried to hit me as i was crossing a street on a green light, he
must've read my post history!

But they let him around children so that probably wasn't the reason.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Pissflaps posted:

*has worlds strongest military*

*is still a bitch*

obamas america

this is gross trolling and, really do we need to be this fucktarded?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

some quality posts going on in the Fix Your Sport thread in sas

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
what are their thoughts on curling?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Chris de Sperg posted:

some quality posts going on in the Fix Your Sport thread in sas

you'll never have sex lol adult virgin loser haha

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Hegay posted:

you'll never have sex lol adult virgin loser haha

not even as good as carrier academically speaking lmao

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Nothing wrong with being a virgin

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
i got passed up for a promotion that i was expecting :thumbsup: even though it was agreed that they'd put it for it as soon as i started the new position

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Boeing Troll posted:

i got passed up for a promotion that i was expecting :thumbsup: even though it was agreed that they'd put it for it as soon as i started the new position

owned retard

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Boeing Troll posted:

but planes keep disappearing

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

seems like they went right over your head on that one

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Boeing Troll posted:

just poo poo and piss everywhere

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Boeing Troll posted:

you're a loving failure piece of poo poo who will never get that promotion, you are doomed, i bet the person was younger and smarter than you so it was painfully obvious to everyone but you

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

just poo poo and piss everywhere

but then what would i post on here haha

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Boeing Troll posted:

They are sending a message. 3 weddings is too many.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I'm still fuckign angry at that bus driver, eastern europeans are the worst loving drivers

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

true, i wonder if you would have got the promotion if you didnt take so much time off to get married

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

How can we trust this guy to make the right decisions to take the gay fisting factory forward when he can't even decide where to hold his wedding?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

I'm still fuckign angry at that bus driver, eastern europeans are the worst loving drivers

you're still fuckign angry at that what?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Boeing Troll posted:

but then what would i post on here haha

I pick dates up on a motorcycle. Establishes relatively close physical contact and some level of trust right away.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

rename him Full Blown KWAGS

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

women are bad drivers as well

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

I pick dates up on a motorcycle. Establishes relatively close physical contact and some level of trust right away.

you sit at home alone eating cream cheese you lying motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

fat greasy puto posted:

true, i wonder if you would have got the promotion if you didnt take so much time off to get married

im still taking less time off than my allowance for the year, i have 44 days

• Locked thread