Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

poisonpill posted:

It always irked me how much liberals hooted and hollered at Bush saying “misunderestimate me” or whatever. It wasn’t like a huge sign that he was a moron like they thought. Look at literally a random sentence from any one of trumps PREPARED rally speeches over the last year. I literally defy you to pick a single one that isn’t a million times stupider than the dumbest thing Bush or even like Dan Quayle ever said

i think what annoys me is seeing people talk about how calculating trump is with politics and poo poo and secretly puts in dog whistles and makes obscute bigot messages when its like he is bored moron rear end in a top hat who just screams bigot poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Melania is a professional model so her pose really tells you how things are going in Trump world.

:lol::lol::lol:

And Fetterman can gently caress off immediately with that poo poo.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Donald Trump being responsible for the bottom half of every Trump's face is very funny to me and Barron Trump, being a thousand feet tall, will mean most people only see the bottom of his face lol

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Sedgr posted:

Melania is a professional model so her pose really tells you how things are going in Trump world.

part of it might be the weird steriotypc poo poo, but like you would think you would at least loving smile that your kid graduated high school. i assume she loves her kid at least. least grandpa seems sorta happy.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Dapper_Swindler posted:

part of it might be the weird steriotypc poo poo, but like you would think you would at least loving smile that your kid graduated high school. i assume she loves her kid at least. least grandpa seems sorta happy.
she's not being paid to act

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Randalor posted:

Boebert is the public wanker, MTG is the one that had an affair with a Zangief cosplayet.

Thanks, I'll probably forget again in a matter of seconds, they all blur into a kind of pink slurry after a while.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

barron needs to join a ball team asap

He can be in the manliest sport... Shirtless volleyball with the boys.

Make Trump proud!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i assume she loves her kid at least. least grandpa seems sorta happy.

Why would you assume she is capable of love? By all accounts she is a deeply unpleasant woman who wallows in shared grievance with Donald that they are social pariahs to everyone but the trashy new money that hangs out in their clubs.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

so he at least can look happy for a camera.

Three Olives posted:

Why would you assume she is capable of love? By all accounts she is a deeply unpleasant woman who wallows in shared grievance with Donald that they are social pariahs to everyone but the trashy new money that hangs out in their clubs.

well true. plus other stuff i cant say here

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

barron needs to join a ball team asap

Depending on how his college ball goes he might be able to rep Slovenia at the ‘28 Olympics
because his entire family will have been kicked out of the US, as long as I’m making up fantasy scenarios

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Burning_Monk posted:

He can be in the manliest sport... Shirtless volleyball with the boys.

Make Trump proud!

tall af w slovenian blood? put that boy on the hooping court immediately

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

marjoietk tylor green is the jan 6 pipebomber. she doesn't deserve to be known as the one who had sex with zangief

also gently caress her whenever i search for mtg i end up getting search results for her instead of the game... gently caress offffff rear end in a top hat

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

staberind posted:

Thanks, I'll probably forget again in a matter of seconds, they all blur into a kind of pink slurry after a while.

One is brunette, the other is bleached blond and looks like a female Zangief

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

She almost looks ashamed to be seen next to Trump.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Which one has resting "judge at a micropenis convention" face?
hmmm, that does not narrow it down, ah, the one who got absolutely fed into a proverbial wood chipper today by Ms Crocket, yeah the blondo. great, that will work.

staberind fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 17, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Haha I totally didn't understand why Melania was being seen with VonShitzenPants until I went back a page and realized they were at Barron's thing. She's definitely bummed he made it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Watch out, Barron, that's Joe Biden handing you a woke diploma! Nooo

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 17, 2024

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Look at me! Look at me!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

steinrokkan posted:

Watch or, Barron, that's Joe Biden handing you a woke diploma! Nooo
I feel like Melania's way better than Trump at entering into a narcissistic fugue state whenever she's going through something that clashes with her worldview.

Although that hat is covering her eyes, so who knows. She might be napping on her feet under there.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
So is Barron supposed to bring balance to the force?

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

So is he just waving at his son or is he seriously trying to turn his son’s graduation into a photo op about himself lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

staberind posted:

MAGAchlorian levels off the charts

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

staberind posted:

What does your heart tell you

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol everyone showed up

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Except Tiffany

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Froghammer posted:

I feel like Melania's way better than Trump at entering into a narcissistic fugue state whenever she's going through something that clashes with her worldview.

Although that hat is covering her eyes, so who knows. She might be napping on her feet under there.

she is a different strain of narcistic gently caress then trump. trump needs to be the center all the time and cant be wrong and etc etc. melania doesnt give a poo poo, she is the center and everyone is the help and doesnt need to flaunt it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

That's Ivana's funeral before they dumped in her in unkempt area of one of his golf courses.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

staberind posted:

no, he will leave it in darkness.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Isn't that her middle/front?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

she is a different strain of narcistic gently caress then trump. trump needs to be the center all the time and cant be wrong and etc etc. melania doesnt give a poo poo, she is the center and everyone is the help and doesnt need to flaunt it.

it's very much an alpha / beta relationship and the fact chuds think trump is an alpha remains one of the stupidest takes in human history

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Tai posted:

You mean Ivanka?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jelly posted:

it's very much an alpha / beta relationship and the fact chuds think trump is an alpha remains one of the stupidest takes in human history

its because all the chud alphas are betas. the chud types suffer alot from being insecure dipshits. they should take a lesson from this actual smart monster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY
they dont understand soft power and relationships or people. everything is a compition to them but not even in like a realisitic way. like its interesting watching the utter brain drain of the GOP now. like yeah all this poo poo existed before but it was couched in lovely paternalistic bullshit and at least some of them believed it was genuinly the right thing to do. now its just open awful poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Three Olives posted:

That's Ivana's funeral before they dumped in her in unkempt area of one of his golf courses.

I have been bamboozled

lol he's wearing the exact same thing at the graduation

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Toxic Mental posted:

What was the case about

Share the deets

Rape case where the defendant texted "Sorry I raped you" and in a call recorded by police he again apologized for raping and explained he was frustrated from not getting any action.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

At 5'11" Melania's heels are doing some serious work to keep up with Trumbo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tai posted:

That's Stormy Ivanka

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jelly posted:

At 5'11" Melania's heels are doing some serious work to keep up with Trumbo

Trupm loses a couple of inches when he morphs into the centaur form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Froghammer posted:

Listening intently to everything and also praying.