Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

Different day. Totally different outfits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
trumpenpoopen

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i mean, there's entire towns full of dudes just like him from beaver falls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgazoHLxl-Q

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Dapper_Swindler posted:

she is a different strain of narcistic gently caress then trump. trump needs to be the center all the time and cant be wrong and etc etc. melania doesnt give a poo poo, she is the center and everyone is the help and doesnt need to flaunt it.
In a weird way, I feel like she's the only person with actual power over him. Their pre and postnuptial agreements are supposedly ironclad and constantly being renegotiated, but Donald has to know that the only thing that could really threaten his shot at being king of America is the fallout from Melania divorcing him.

I don't think she's going to. Not while she has the chance to be queen of America, at least. If / when he's rotting in a cell she's going to bounce.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

Trump is short and his pants look stupid

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Kushner always looks so insidious

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He's waiting for someone to pull the string on his back.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
ok I actually read that front page CNN article, it really is "some legal scholars say Cohen's inability to remember one phone call from 8 years ago will tank the entire case, others are pointing to the massive amounts of other evidence that shows he's clearly guilty" before somehow concluding "the prosecution needs a miracle"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Froghammer posted:

In a weird way, I feel like she's the only person with actual power over him. Their pre and postnuptial agreements are supposedly ironclad and constantly being renegotiated, but Donald has to know that the only thing that could really threaten his shot at being king of America is the fallout from Melania divorcing him.

I don't think she's going to. Not while she has the chance to be queen of America, at least. If / when he's rotting in a cell she's going to bounce.

I dont think trump hates her. obviously its not a loving marriage or even an LBJ/FDR type thing but i think he does respect her enough to not try to gently caress with the stuff.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

Jr. wishing he was at home, snorting coke.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

jokes posted:

Kushner always looks so insidious

i like when his head exploded in deadpool 2.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

JAMOOOL posted:

ok I actually read that front page CNN article, it really is "some legal scholars say Cohen's inability to remember one phone call from 8 years ago will tank the entire case, others are pointing to the massive amounts of other evidence that shows he's clearly guilty" before somehow concluding "the prosecution needs a miracle"

Why does anyone even bother with CNN anymore since the chudlord took it over?

It's very clear he only cares about selling to chuds more in some hatefuck media way

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

he's looking over towards barron, the loved son

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

JAMOOOL posted:

cnn sucks and has sucked for awhile. like i think its good to not be completely optomistic constantly but its always the dumbest poo poo.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this thread has a weird af headcanon/narrative with melania. shes clearly in on it. its probably a weird kind of "love" or relationship but i wouldnt be surprised if he confides in her regularly and she advises him on this stupid poo poo

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

"Reasonable doubt" in the jury combined with CNN thinking their readers are drooling morons "horserace mentality?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I dont think trump hates her. obviously its not a loving marriage or even an LBJ/FDR type thing but i think he does respect her enough to not try to gently caress with the stuff.

yeah this

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I wonder if Kimberly isn't allowed in the picture because it's family only or because she still can't go within 500 feet of a children's school

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this thread has a weird af headcanon/narrative with melania. shes clearly in on it. its probably a weird kind of "love" or relationship but i wouldnt be surprised if he confides in her regularly and she advises him on this stupid poo poo

they all suck and they're all in on it and they all hate donald but donald hates all of them more

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

TulliusCicero posted:

It's very clear he only cares about selling to chuds more in some hatefuck media way

:hmmyes:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

oh i think she is in on it too. i also think she doesnt really care. i think she was "hurt" by trump loving around mostly because it was public and she was pregnant. i think she is waiting for him to die so she can walk away with a much of the money thats left.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i'm the only one brave enough to say this but melania sucks. there i said it. stop trying to cancel me.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oscar Wild posted:

I wonder if Kimberly isn't allowed in the picture because it's family only or because she still can't go within 500 feet of a children's school

Probably worried that she would unhinge her jaw and swallow another child whole.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Trumps are like evil, dumber Bundys from Married with Children?

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
also declines to mention that getting Cohen on that one detail was just a single point scored during a completely aimless 4 hour cross examination the bulk of which the jury now has a long weekend to forget about

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Can they put you in prison if you sleep through your sentencing?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Hell, :same:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

steinrokkan posted:

If u sleep through sentencing u get off for free. No double jeopardy

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

The Trumps are like evil, dumber Bundys from Married with Children?

the bundy example is funny because while ted was a gross shithead, he at least knew to a degree when to shut up or be a decent person. there was some episode i remember seeing where one of the kids got sexually assulted when she was out or something and he actually tried to comfort them. if bundy was a modern chud, he would have called her a whore or some poo poo.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

jokes posted:

he's looking over towards barron, the loved son

I'm the eldest boy.

Boogan
May 1, 2005

f off
Lol Ghouliani fled the country

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

They are both equally vile people, but the vibe I get is that he likes her more than she likes him.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the bundy example is funny because while ted was a gross shithead, he at least knew to a degree when to shut up or be a decent person. there was some episode i remember seeing where one of the kids got sexually assulted when she was out or something and he actually tried to comfort them. if bundy was a modern chud, he would have called her a whore or some poo poo.

I am not sure what show you were watching but the dad on Married With Children was named Al.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

A Trump’s love is very different from that of a square

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

wheatpuppy posted:

I am not sure what show you were watching but the dad on Married With Children was named Al.
Yeah Ted was a very different Bundy.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

steinrokkan posted:

If they have to repeat what they say because you were asleep the first time, they can't convict you-- double jeopardy

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I would watch Married....With Children with Ted Bundy.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Yeah but you'd be happy and Jr. would be Jr.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

chudlord bonerhitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

wheatpuppy posted:

same difference.