Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

CoffeeBoofer posted:

How come my son doesn't get a diploma for drooling

More of a vocation, I should think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

The X-man cometh posted:

Here's hoping the next committee meeting ends up like the legislature of Taiwan.

https://twitter.com/wentisung/status/1791486715556966687

the people with the matching dark blue vests with writing on the back look like the Legislative Rumble Referees or something lmfao

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"i wasn't going to side with the insurrection but someone said the c-word to my wife so..."

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

L m a o get ‘em Geordi

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

there's a timeline where the two oldest don sons mistakenly say "go say hi to dad"

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

madmatt112 posted:

the people with the matching dark blue vests with writing on the back look like the Legislative Rumble Referees or something lmfao

They look like Walmart employees to me lol

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Nobody Interesting posted:

The English bad/Australian affectionate one

I'm pretty sure this is cultural appropriation you're doing here :britain:. (Where do you think Australia got the habit from?)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

MrQwerty posted:

evidently they're both exactly the same kind of piece of poo poo and that's why it's such a lasting marriage

My half-sister and her husband clearly hate each other and the life they have built together, oddly they seem to absolutely thrive on their shared misery. Being around them is like participating in their masochism, like hating each other and almost every part of their life brings them more pleasure than love ever could.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

feedmegin posted:

I'm pretty sure this is cultural appropriation you're doing here :britain:. (Where do you think Australia got the habit from?)

Yeah it's not our fucken fault. We got it from you dirty cunts.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It warms my heart to know that even in their lily white rich suburb gated communities these fuckwads are hated and miserable.

Get hosed

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 17, 2024

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TulliusCicero posted:

It warms my heart to know that even in their lily white rich suburb gated community's these fuckwads are hated and miserable.

Get hosed

alot of those places are way less chuddy then they used to be espcially in the north east. mix of demo changes and being socially liberal/progressive being more common then it was like 10 years ago.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

:lmao: "Jeez Louise, some of my neighbors are too gosh darn political," I say from the bench of the SCOTUS.

Eat poo poo.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Lol at a Supreme Court Justice calling someone "very political"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Cactus posted:

Lol at a Supreme Court Justice calling someone "very political"

I will have you know that the SCOTUS is extremely non-political (this is what all of the conservative justices actually believe)

FinnDiesel
Feb 13, 2013

kazil posted:

lol everyone showed up

Everyone in this picture look like they are at a funeral

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

64 years old when he gets out

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

FinnDiesel posted:

Everyone in this picture look like they are at a funeral

They are at a funeral in that picture.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

id probably go a little higher but 30 is good.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I guess there were no secret chuds on the jury

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Buce posted:

drat. did things turn out ok?

Perfectly well for everyone! The one side that "won" got rid of slavery and preserved the union, and the other side got to still be insanely racist and they got to put up a bunch of commemorative statues. The latter still flies their flag sometimes. Even in the Capitol building!

FinnDiesel
Feb 13, 2013

Sedgr posted:

They are at a funeral in that picture.

Oh, missed that this was from earlier date

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

DoJ was asking for 40 years. This is clearly just a slap on the wrist by yet another CHUDGE

WITCH HUNT?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Hey remember when the narrative was that this was a gay lover's quarrel psy op? Good times.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

A bit shocked you can hit a guy in the skull intending to kill him with a hammer in front of the police and not get a life sentence but what do i know

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

I guess there were no secret chuds on the jury

The chuds think he was a secret Democratic agent who was Paul's secret gay lover so of course they'd want to put him away.

jokes posted:

A bit shocked you can hit a guy in the skull intending to kill him with a hammer in front of the police and not get a life sentence but what do i know

Don't look up who got pardoned in Texas.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

jokes posted:

lol

you can be proven to have murdered someone and get out in less time

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

jokes posted:

Surprised the cops didn’t try to recruit him

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

jokes posted:

Well, in our current carceral system 30 years ending up with someone at 64 basically is a life sentence. You're gonna die of something easily preventable in that amount of time because, in the wise words of one Mr. Gambino, This Is America.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

feedmegin posted:

It predates the English language by a lot though.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

bird food bathtub posted:

Well, in our current carceral system 30 years ending up with someone at 64 basically is a life sentence. You're gonna die of something easily preventable in that amount of time because, in the wise words of one Mr. Gambino, This Is America.

lol you think he's gonna serve the whole sentence, hon?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
he's actually 44 so he will be 74 when he gets out, not counting how many years they'll end up releasing him early for

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Did they ever find :rudy:? Or is he still on the run?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Anderson Koopa posted:

Did they ever find :rudy:? Or is he still on the run?

He's been leaving a clever trail of bags of coffee beans and radio broadcasts that the police simply cannot trace

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

LifeSunDeath posted:

if you had random actors just reading actual trump quotes it would come across as lunatic nonsequitur absurdist art.

The Apisstocrat!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Froghammer posted:

Hey remember when the narrative was that this was a gay lover's quarrel psy op? Good times.

I still think about this whenever someone tries appeal to some sort of “both ways” narrative in politics.

Nah. That don’t fly in this world when a sizeable portion of the American political reality see a politician’s spouse being assaulted with a hammer and goes: “lol gay”.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Did they find Rudy yet

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Froghammer posted:

the conservative media is very much still pushing this narrative

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

3 DONG HORSE posted:

"Trump was definitely sleeping but not like we do. His mind races and works to solve the world's problems while he "sleeps". The problem is he so burdened with knowledge that was bestowed upon him by a higher power that he is still learning to translate God's language into our own."

Did I make that up or did my mom say it.

my mom said it :eng99:

I guess I'm super lucky that my dad hates Trump so much. The only thing he hates more is the neighbor's scrap yard lawn and that makes him so angry he can't even talk about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Another person connected to Nancy Pelosi convicted, and you are telling me Trump is the threat to democracy? WITCH HUNT