Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

cr0y posted:

Did they find Rudy yet

No, but apparently Rudy is broke and owes a bunch of money to the Courts.

Edit. If my last name was Ogles, I would change it.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 17, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol

Activists within the justice system are attempting to strip President Trump of his right to free speech for the sake of their own political agenda. The Left’s attempt to silence conservatives through weaponized gag orders must be stopped.

That is why I have introduced the ‘Let Trump Speak Act
https://x.com/RepOgles/status/1791189969744048519

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/16/nyregion/trump-trial-pizza-lunch.html

NY Times posted:

On Thursday, for the former president and his team, the order was 14 pizzas: four cheese, five pepperoni, four sausage and pepperoni and one chicken, bacon and ranch from the Pie Guy, a takeout place about a block from the court.

How big is Trump's legal team? How many pizzas did Donald eat, himself? Did the secret service get any? Who ate the chicken, bacon, and ranch pizza?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Anderson Koopa posted:

No, but apparently Rudy is broke and owes a bunch of money to the Courts.

Still paying his girlfriend's credit card bills despite that, from what I've heard.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

These people have no idea what a gag order is, or (more likely) they do know and are purposely misrepresenting what it means because there is no force on earth that has been able to make Donald shut the gently caress up

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

14 pizzas for the legal team but 2 pizzas for the firehouse full of firemen

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

LordSloth posted:

How big is Trump's legal team? How many pizzas did Donald eat, himself? Did the secret service get any? Who ate the chicken, bacon, and ranch pizza?

That probably includes all the Congress assholes and their staff who were there to violate his gag order.

Now I know you are thinking Trump would never buy that much pizza for other people but I'm sure one of them actually had to buy it

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

LordSloth posted:

It turns out the "Trump" we see "sleeping" in court is actually a crude mannequin sculpted out of leathery greasy pizza cheese to be his proxy while he goes about his business.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

But also

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

LordSloth posted:

lol Don gives himself more pizza pies than that photo op.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Just normal ol' me, daydreaming about this nearly 78 year old man's love for his family (I have none of my own)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"TRUMP"s eyelids are real swollen it looks like hes been crying a lot

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

comer saying a hwhat now like hank hill is very funny

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

jokes posted:

He's been leaving a clever trail of bags of coffee beans and radio broadcasts that the police simply cannot trace

He's hiding in the Spider, NY Whole Foods Market.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Rudy met with that antifa thug that almost broke his back, and asked him to slap him into a different universe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

sugar free jazz posted:

comer saying a hwhat now like hank hill is very funny

losing Louie daggun' Gohmert to hubris was a forever blow to the funny hillbilly talk in the house

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

cr0y posted:

Did they find Rudy yet

The Antifa got him with that backpat.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

LordSloth posted:

ordering pizza, hm? Sus. :thunk:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"TRUMP" should get his legal team some bone-in hotdogs

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

cr0y posted:

But also

BigMikesCock has been silenced, I am introducing the Let BigMikesCock Speak act.

CaptainZot
Aug 11, 2000

When he breaks it down like that it's much easier to appreciate how poetic it truly is.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I like how they are downvoting the obviously facetious parody of Reddit’s content removal because they *actually* think p.w mods removed a comment about Michelle Obama being a man

How dumb and humorless are these freaks my god

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Trump, surrounded by media, lowers his worried gaze and shakes his head, solemnly whispering, “I know where to find him.”

Cut to Rudy sitting on a curb with his head in his hands in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cr0y posted:

But also

i always find the chuds getting weird about biden japes/dark brandon stuff funny when they practically dick ride the fucker constantly.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i always find the chuds getting weird about biden japes/dark brandon stuff funny when they practically dick ride the fucker constantly.

I mean, it's all projection. Because they love Trump more than they love their families, they assume that anyone who's not a super-hardcore chud must love Biden the same way. There's a certain amount of "I can't process that someone isn't hyper-obsessed with a specific political figure" going on.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Neito posted:

I mean, it's all projection. Because they love Trump more than they love their families, they assume that anyone who's not a super-hardcore chud must love Biden the same way. There's a certain amount of "I can't process that someone isn't hyper-obsessed with a specific political figure" going on.

lol most of my opinion of Obama while he was in office was disdain, it's real wild people love a politician as much as MAGAs love "TRUMP"

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Stink Billyums posted:

lol

Activists within the justice system are attempting to strip President Trump of his right to free speech for the sake of their own political agenda. The Left’s attempt to silence conservatives through weaponized gag orders must be stopped.

That is why I have introduced the ‘Let Trump Speak Act
https://x.com/RepOgles/status/1791189969744048519

The "party for smaller federal overreach" trying to impose their will on a state matter. For shame.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

by Pragmatica
trump fart, true?

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

MrQwerty posted:

lol most of my opinion of Obama while he was in office was disdain, it's real wild people love a politician as much as MAGAs love "TRUMP"
Honestly I think a lot of it goes back to Obama and how Fox News spent a decade playing up how "the left sees Obama as a messiah!!!" (Which was bullshit, but, y'know.) Chuds were desperate for an object of worship of their own, but most of the GOP was too loving milquetoast to generate that sort of slavish devotion until Trump came along.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

I mean, it's the pain in the rear end to me, too. Biden's fine, but I can't say I care about him as anything more than "I don't think he'll actively destroy the country". But the well of discussion is so poisoned these days that "Biden did something bad" is immediately something that draws Chuds to you like a lightning rod.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i do think a lot of chuds imagined that folks were About Obama the same way they are About Trump, bc part of their cult rising is a clapback to that imagined scenario. Very much a 'we can idolize our guy too, and we can do it even better!!!' kind of reaction

meanwhile I don't think anyone was really happy with Obama's performance as President. The people who were excited about him quickly lost the glimmer in their eyes when they realized he's an establishment guy who had a really good marketing team. Leftists hated him, the right hated him, and it seemed like even centrists were disappointed at how much everything stagnated

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:36 on May 17, 2024

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I saw a brand new F-250 decked out with an INSANE Trump custom paint job that had to cost like $30,000. Imagine that being your identity, just Donald Trump.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
If you were curious how the "‘Let Trump Speak Act" would work, it would blanket ban all gag orders in criminal and civil trials, in federal and state courts. Allowed exceptions are "except to prevent the disclosure of confidential information provided in discovery, to protect the privacy of minors, or as part of a plea agreement."

The entire act probably took an intern an afternoon to come up with.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

MrQwerty posted:

I mean it makes a little sense the man has no platform besides I AM DONALD TRUMP AND I DID NOTHING WRONG, I think when you're a straight white man political issues don't really pertain to you so you're cool just voting to gently caress everyone else over and therefore can view politics much like pro sports

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

cr0y posted:

I saw a brand new F-250 decked out with an INSANE Trump custom paint job that had to cost like $30,000. Imagine that being your identity, just Donald Trump.

That stuff is going to be even more hilarious in a few years when Trump has passed away and their expensive man-worshipping paint job is faded, scratched, has damaged clear coat, and is covered in bird poo poo all over Trump's face that's on it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

JAMOOOL posted:

I mean it makes a little sense the man has no platform besides I AM DONALD TRUMP AND I DID NOTHING WRONG, I think when you're a straight white man political issues don't really pertain to you so you're cool just voting to gently caress everyone else over and therefore can view politics much like pro sports

i am a straight white man, but im also poor

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

MrQwerty posted:

i am a straight white man, but im also poor

yeah but on "economy" there are like 100 different metrics and very few affect poor people (like who gives a gently caress what the Dow Jones is) so like it is with Covid you can kinda believe whatever you want, it's all vibes baby

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

cr0y posted:

Probably just a wrap. Still dumb, but not permanent and not $30k

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dapper_Swindler posted:

They're right about Jeff Tiedrich being a cringe dickrider tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

That stuff is going to be even more hilarious in a few years when Trump has passed away and their expensive man-worshipping paint job is faded, scratched, has damaged clear coat, and is covered in bird poo poo all over Trump's face that's on it.

Their lease will already have been up by then and they’ll have a Don Jr cyber truck or whatever