Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

The Landstander posted:

This week's episode of The Trump Presidency has been unpredictable.

Trump's an onion he's a complex sensitive human being with many layers he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

zaepg posted:

and walks around in his boxers. and eats ice cream from cartons

Dude eats McDonalds. A billionaire eats dog food.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

lmao i should buy a lottery ticket

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
So now that the spite war is happening, when is the shady passing of the EOs going down? thats the next step right?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

new phone who dis posted:

Dude eats McDonalds. A billionaire eats dog food.

http://i.imgur.com/nRm6Enr.mp4

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

You can't bomb a cartoon character donald

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
We got him guys! Wwe finally got him

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I'm awaiting on Spunky and his Trump sycophant squad to come in about how this is 364488th trans dimensional Jenga

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I'm awaiting on Spunky and his Trump sycophant squad to come in about how this is 364488th trans dimensional Jenga

Main defence so far is that Trump had no choice and he was forced to do it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Main defence so far is that Trump had no choice and he was forced to do it.

It's actually that it's nbd and will be forgotten within 2 weeks

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's actually that it's nbd and will be forgotten within 2 weeks

Well the Secretary of state said steps are underway to remove Assad from power so that would probably require more than just missile strikes. Doubtful it will be over in 2 weeks if that's the case.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I should've voted for the 40 year politician instead. gently caress, can I take my vote back?

No, you have to live with the fact that you made the one possible worse choice for your vote than Hillary Clinton. I mean, think about that for a second. There was only one person who would have made a worse president, and you voted for him. That is how dumb you are.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

Majorian posted:

No, you have to live with the fact that you made the one possible worst choice for your vote than Hillary Clinton. That is how dumb you are.

Nope sorry we don't want the KKK loving Clinton ever kthx bye

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

USSAr posted:

Nope sorry we don't want the KKK loving Clinton ever kthx bye

Hmmm yes AG Jeff Sessions and war in Syria are so much better.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

The Landstander posted:

Trump's base are gonna be pissed, I think. Meanwhile McCain and Graham are probably ecstatic.

have you not learned that trump's base is happy with whatever he does?

if they weren't, they'd risk self introspection and be unhappy with themselves and well people with low IQ don't self reflect. then there's the actual opportunists/war mongers who champion him

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Majorian posted:

No, you have to live with the fact that you made the one possible worse choice for your vote than Hillary Clinton. I mean, think about that for a second. There was only one person who would have made a worse president, and you voted for him. That is how dumb you are.

KEK

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Majorian posted:

Hmmm yes AG Jeff Sessions and war in Syria are so much better.

lol owned

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

So he's doing the same thing as Hillary would've but is many times over more incompetent and that's a wash or even a positive in your mind

uh

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Aesop Poprock posted:

So he's doing the same thing as Hillary would've but is many times over more incompetent and that's a wash or even a positive in your mind

uh

Trump is a better president by far than Hillary Clinton, it's just funny that she was expecting him not to attack and made that statement as part of her 2020 campaign start.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

lovely Wizard posted:

Trump is a better president by far than Hillary Clinton, it's just funny that she was expecting him not to attack and made that statement as part of her 2020 campaign start.

Trump contradicts himself like 90% of the time and presumably 9000% more times than Clinton has. How many tweets does he have yelling at Obama for even considering attacking Syria

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

You are beyond help

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The answer is a loving poo poo-ton the dude has no memory or actual positions on anything so he doesn't even know what he's said before lol

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

lovely Wizard posted:

The following is a list of the presidents concrete achievements:

Jerome Scuggs
Feb 13, 2007
Rolodex Propaganda

Aesop Poprock posted:

Trump contradicts himself like 90% of the time and presumably 9000% more times than Clinton has. How many tweets does he have yelling at Obama for even considering attacking Syria

lil donny is basically what happens when unadulterated hyperpragmatism is let loose with zero underlying ideology

or senile, idk

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jerome Scuggs posted:

lil donny is basically what happens when unadulterated hyperpragmatism is let loose with zero underlying ideology

or senile, idk

So what does that make Hillary

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
BANNON: Putin supports Assad.
TRUMP: That's good!
BANNON: Assad conducted a chemical weapon attack against his own people.
TRUMP: That's bad.
BANNON: But we have a plan for supporting the rebels!
BANNON: The rebels are also cursed.
BANNON: But you get your choice of missile!
BANNON: Questions of intention aside, decades of poorly planned US intervention has left wide swaths of the Earth worse off and with seething anti-Americanism which hurts the country down the line. Despite this, and despite the you specifically campaigned against doing this, the raw inertia of DC political power has led action in Syria to be the next step for your administration.
*long pause*
BANNON: ...that's bad.
TRUMP: Can I go now?

Jerome Scuggs
Feb 13, 2007
Rolodex Propaganda

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

not president right now lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Who fuckin' cares, lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Landstander posted:

BANNON: Putin supports Assad.
BANNON: Assad conducted a chemical weapon attack against his own people.
BANNON: But we have a plan for supporting the rebels!
BANNON: The rebels are also cursed.
BANNON: But you get your choice of missile!
BANNON: Questions of intention aside, decades of poorly planned US intervention has left wide swaths of the Earth worse off and with seething anti-Americanism which hurts the country down the line. Despite this, and despite the you specifically campaigned against doing this, the raw inertia of DC political power has led action in Syria to be the next step for your administration.
*long pause*
BANNON: ...that's bad.
TRUMP: Can I go now?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

A real politician who can actually govern poo poo at least semi competently and had positive job approval literally every time she's been in office

Also one who has nothing to do with this anymore

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

unadulterated hyperpragmatism is let loose with zero underlying ideology but without the Alzheimer's?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Krustic posted:

Assad is an obstacle to pipelines. How about Saudi Arabia and Israel do their own dirty work for once.

Probably to appease the one true party in America- the neocon party. Welcome to the go along to get along culture that is pervasive in every facet of our Government. Do what we say or suffer the consequences.

Proof that I'm a visionary who can see into the future but only about 2 hours ahead.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Bannon isn't there anymore that joke doesn't even work

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

A real politician who can actually govern poo poo at least semi competently and had positive job approval literally every time she's been in office

I know its siren call is powerful but resist the urge to write the first line and just stick with the second

anyway, we're all gonna die sooner or later, embrace mortality with glee

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cthulu Carl posted:

unadulterated hyperpragmatism is let loose with zero underlying ideology but without the Alzheimer's?

But added seizures

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Bannon isn't there anymore that joke doesn't even work

He's still an advisor and I really just wanted a stand-in :shobon:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Landstander posted:

You know, it's possible to write dialogue without the names

Jerome Scuggs
Feb 13, 2007
Rolodex Propaganda

Cthulu Carl posted:

plus she's chained to the politics of whoever's funding her at any given moment

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

The Landstander posted:

I appreciate your effort to use humor to try own someone you dislike instead of just the standard Trump/Hillary dumb. Anyone who likes Trump/Hillary is dumb and that makes me slightly smarter than a dullard who like Trump/Hillary posts that account for 65 percent of the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Trump sucks a big ol' mountain of monkey dong but lol at u taking your goalposts and going home

• Locked thread