Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dwitzl
Feb 4, 2008

You got dem orrrrbs?

DrNutt posted:

loving magnet ships, how do they work?

Is it just me or does that ship look like Johnny 5 from the front?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Waffle House posted:

:siren: I am receiving tentative reports that the servers are back up :siren:

Does not look like it for me.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Waffle House posted:

:siren: I am receiving tentative reports that the servers are back up :siren:

it says at capacity for me

e; and now it just says not available

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

the panacea posted:

Does not look like it for me.

https://twitter.com/bungiehelp

Last post from BungieHelp twitter is offline until 12 PDT. They are removing the nazis from all the disc surfaces.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
when can we see the raid armor bungie

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol at the servers being at capacity at 2pm on a weekday.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro
I mean they did take everything down for the past 4 and a half hours so

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.

Rick_Hunter posted:

you imbecile. you loving moron.

Yeah, don't just read. Remind them that the majority of Nazis ended up on the wrong end of a rifle.

G1ZM0
Jun 20, 2002

Javes posted:

Good passage that counters the 'but what about FREE SPEECH' edge lords:

"But that's a shell game where in the name of fairness someone can be asked to provide endless proof of what is evident to the naked eye. It's a way to make victims and targets seem ridiculous while their abusers and assailants are portrayed as mere jesters from the court of internet dadaism, with no connection to real-world harassment and violence."

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/8x84kp/destiny-2-included-a-legendary-gauntlet-with-a-white-supremacist-logo?utm_source=wptwitterus

I'm calling bullshit on this though. Is it close? Yes, but no way was it intentional.

Lots of stupid "on both sides".

quote:

To be clear, the iconography on the Road Complex AA1 gauntlets is not identical, but its green coloration, and the shape of the KEK lettering are obvious signals.

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
Servers are up, "temporarily at capacity", but they're up.

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004

G1ZM0 posted:

I'm calling bullshit on this though. Is it close? Yes, but no way was it intentional.

Uh okay, so return your copy of Destiny?

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

"i took 2 weeks of sick days for this and the servers are down AGAIN?!" - a Redditor living a fulfilling and happy life

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

who am i kidding i'm 30 and took a sick day today but that's cause i didn't feel like going into work b/c my nose was running ever so slightly but now i'm mad cause the servers are at cap jesus CHRIST bungie

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

G1ZM0 posted:

I'd like to kick both sides of your ballsack, you cuck

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

KillTylerDurden posted:

Servers are up, "temporarily at capacity", but they're up.

I don’t believe you

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Yeah, it says the servers are full but eventually it just gives you an error message saying it can't connect to the server.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Imagine I cared enough to edit this to say "I say 'both sides' in an argument about Nazis?"

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I lied. The queue is up, but it leads to nowhere. Lol

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Yeah, it says the servers are full but eventually it just gives you an error message saying it can't connect to the server.

the worst part is i can hear other Guardians loading in and getting on Sparrows. Bungie what is you doin' this is not nice.

G1ZM0
Jun 20, 2002

KillTylerDurden posted:

Uh okay, so return your copy of Destiny?

Why would I do that?

I'm not upset in any way by the change, and I don't think it was intentional.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Hey what the gently caress, they said servers would be up at Noon and it's already 11:47 and still nothing?!?!?!?!

G1ZM0
Jun 20, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'd like to kick both sides of your ballsack, you cuck

Deepest apologies for any rustled jimmies.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

G1ZM0 posted:

Deepest apologies for any rustled jimmies.

literal translation; "triggered yet, libs?"

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Hey what the gently caress, they said servers would be up at Noon and it's already 11:47 and still nothing?!?!?!?!

Come on man spare a thought for those of us that took PTO for this poo poo

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I don't remember Destiny 1 having so many problems with the servers at launch, but maybe I just don't remember. This week I've been having lots of trouble getting people to do strikes, constantly appearing alone and having to wait for people to join, also empty worlds, 3 or 2 man teams vs 4 mans in pvp, obtaining chests and planetary materials and then just never getting anything out of them, etc.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

KillTylerDurden posted:

I lied. The queue is up, but it leads to nowhere. Lol

this sounds like a typical day to me tbh :britain:

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I'm British, this sounds like a typical day to me tbh

Nobody is around to hear me passively aggressively tut and sigh while I check my watch

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Linx posted:

Come on man spare a thought for those of us that took PTO for this poo poo

nah

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
it wasn't intentional!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9DOx3kKrk

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Maybe the in game clan stuff will actually work now.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Well, today was a education. I thought the KEK thing was from Starcraft as the Korean equivelent of LOL. :stare:

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

limited posted:

Well, today was a education. I thought the KEK thing was from Starcraft as the Korean equivelent of LOL. :stare:

Man, what is it like to not be extremely online? Must be great.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro
I thought it was from wow originally?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

limited posted:

'kek' is. the problem with the gauntlets was not that they said 'kek' but rather that they look like the 'kekistani' flag.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Division forces you to shoot thousands of hoodie-clad BLM 'looters' and no one says a peep about it, but someone sneaks a stupid frog meme into Destiny 2 and that gets everyone up in arms. You cunts all need your heads checked.

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
and when you get through the queue: 'destiny servers not available'

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Linx posted:

I thought it was from wow originally?

Yeah, and the swastika originally meant something positive too. poo poo gets appropriated. :science:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah I have the original Matt Furie comic where Pepe is just a good-times lovin frog who likes to pee and smoke weed with his bros, life comes at you fast

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Division forces you to shoot thousands of hoodie-clad BLM 'looters' and no one says a peep about it, but someone sneaks a stupid frog meme into Destiny 2 and that gets everyone up in arms. You cunts all need your heads checked.

Actually there were quite a few woke gamer thinkpieces about the horde of looters you murder in the Division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone