Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It has been a very hot and humid day here. I'm thankful for air conditioning. I'm also thankful that my electric meter doesn't read directly in $$$.

It is time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I ate a weed cookie this morning and I've been too high to post in BYOB all day. I need to switch gears. TRASHED CREW ASSEMBLE

Goons Are Gifts

I am completely trashed

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

I am completely trashed

another posters treasure

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Heather Papps posted:

another posters treasure

I treasure all byob posters and their posts.

Snow Cone Capone

Barking Gecko posted:

It has been a very hot and humid day here. I'm thankful for air conditioning. I'm also thankful that my electric meter doesn't read directly in $$$.

It is time.

i have to fix one of our a/c's and I'm dreading it :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dixville

I don't think!

alnilam posted:

Hi byob I'm popping in to say i love u all and I'm sorry I've been missing a lot lately but in 3 days my cross country move will be complete and soon after i will get back to some normal semblance of posting

Moving sux

This was a superlong time ago but i also am planning on moving across the country later this year. Sup cross country move buddy??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Florida's temperature is finally down in the 90s and the humidity is only 400 billion percent!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

That's 90s in farenheit, but honestly it might as well be celcius

Dixville

I don't think!
I've been depressed lately but today i took caffeine pills and I'm all like :holy:

Barking Gecko

Dixville posted:

I've been depressed lately but today i took caffeine pills and I'm all like :holy:

:sludgepal:

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

That's 90s in farenheit, but honestly it might as well be celcius

the first time I breathed Florida summer air I thought I was going to suffocate. no thank u

xcheopis

Note to self: Don't wait until the microdose kicks in to start eating the peaches. Also, buy more pet wipes.

nut

xcheopis posted:

Note to self: Don't wait until the microdose kicks in to start eating the peaches. Also, buy more pet wipes.

ur poor pets :ohdear:

Dixville

I don't think!

Yes also this :hfive:

Dixville

I don't think!

prepuce repurposed posted:

the first time I breathed Florida summer air I thought I was going to suffocate. no thank u

I was in the university of tennessee marching band when i was in undergrad and the uniforms are mostly black wool and I almost passed out when we played florida in september. And i wasn't even in the marching show (i got cut :'( ) but some people actually did pass out. It sux

Dixville

I don't think!
Also now i live in palm desert ca where it gets over 110 some days. Prqy 4 me

Areola Grande

Dixville posted:

I find California summers very bearable in the shade but the sunlight is like daggers

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dixville posted:

it;s better than fist lagoon!

Heather Papps

hello friend

protip: don't go for a fun swim in the very deep parts of lake huron thinkin' it's gonna be even close to comfy temps. shoulda biked a bit longer to the beach but i wanted to scout out the mystery island out from the marina and my heart still is racing gently caress

Barking Gecko

Let's get this party started! :cheers:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Let's get this party started! :cheers:

:rubshands:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

protip: don't go for a fun swim in the very deep parts of lake huron thinkin' it's gonna be even close to comfy temps. shoulda biked a bit longer to the beach but i wanted to scout out the mystery island out from the marina and my heart still is racing gently caress

so was it an island of chill or what

Barking Gecko

ftfy :guinness:

xcheopis

nut posted:

ur poor pets :ohdear:

His own fault for appearing out of nowhere to shove his head under my hand :argh:

Areola Grande

thx I was gettin thirsty

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

mystery island

i was on an island today too, island life :)

Darthphunk

Where's my Republic Credits BITCH?!?!?
oshit whaddup

Minister of Merchandising and Food Court Operations

Clicky

Heather Papps

hello friend

prepuce repurposed posted:

so was it an island of chill or what

it was really warm and it took a long time to get back in the water. it did have a picnic table and a boat that was made into a flower bed

i rate this island a 8.5 out of ten

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

it was really warm and it took a long time to get back in the water. it did have a picnic table and a boat that was made into a flower bed

i rate this island a 8.5 out of ten

actually i did not find even a single bone, gonna have to dock this marina island 2 points

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

Is your racing b/c water temp or b/c the mystery of the island?

If you are being held hostage by smugglers blink three times and we will organize a daring rescue.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

actually i did not find even a single bone, gonna have to dock this marina island 2 points

e:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Is your racing b/c water temp or b/c the mystery of the island?

If you are being held hostage by smugglers blink three times and we will organize a daring rescue.

blink...
blink....
wink!

nut

Darthphunk posted:

oshit whaddup

oshit notmuch how r u darthphunk

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my bother has been bringing my niece to islands this summer bc it's one of the only things to safely do during this hellish pandemic year so we've dubbed it the summer of islands

Barking Gecko

Studying Drinking hard and hoping to pass.

I rate the island of chill and magic 10/10, would yob again.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

my bother

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

autocorrect is the bane of my existence across all sites lol

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

Hahaha, nice! I wish I could join you on some day drinkin (I guess assuming you're within a couple of time zones of me) trash crew poo poo, but I work in about 45 minutes.

Also, take the moon, PYF has a new mod with moon in the name and I had to double take for a hot second I thought it was you.

its not drink it's mostly weed and kava. someone threw a free hemp beer at me yday tho. broke my no drinking streak :/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

literally had to scroll up and down b/w quote and post 4x before I noticed it's not brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

literally had to scroll up and down b/w quote and post 4x before I noticed it's not brother

*flips table* AM I A CLOWN TO YOU!?