Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Serfer posted:

This week has been so bad for Trump I almost expect the piss tape to go into wide release this evening.

Reminder that a rep from this guy was at the Russia meeting with Kush, Manafort, and Trump Jr.

The piss tape is real my dudes.

Trump has already become an overt Nazi apologist, I doubt I would even care much if the piss tape was released at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I have to say while I don't want to cheer too much, the fast as poo poo karma dropkick on Trump after downplaying how bad nazis are has been absolutely beautiful. We all needed this little treat. It won't last forever but after the loving rally and everything else I'm going to enjoy it.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

It's true, nobody properly remembers Lafayette

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
To be fair to General Lee, after the war he was super supportive of the Union publicly and privately and kept expelling violent racist white southerners who attacked local black people from his college. To be more fair though he was all for segregation, sympathysed with white supremacy, and led the army of a treasonous slavery cult.

Probably not deserving of a statue.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

I'm going to miss Terry. I loving hate every time I hear an occasional Gillespie ad, that fucker is going to try to be pro Trump while his dumb empire is already bursting like a boil on his rear end.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Trump has already become an overt Nazi apologist, I doubt I would even care much if the piss tape was released at this point.

Proof that he was being blackmailed by a foreign government would still be a pretty big deal, dude.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

:banjo:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Serfer posted:

Proof that he was being blackmailed by a foreign government would still be a pretty big deal, dude.

In terms of electoral integrity it would be, but as a judgment of character Trump has already done several things as president which are worse than watching some Russian prostitutes piss on a bed.

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

evilweasel posted:

an evangelical finally decided they weren't cool with neonazis:

https://twitter.com/ARBernard/status/898661983146397700

We'll know he's in trouble if a white guy drops off this council.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/conor64/status/898669611792482304

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol That BU student who got caught at the rally said that the threats were hurting his "brand."

I'm hoping Bannon was like the Final Fantasy 6 one in that, if he falls, your party just loses. If he's already back at Breitbart, he's ready to start splintering the party right away.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Stereotype posted:

To be fair to General Lee, after the war he was super supportive of the Union publicly and privately and kept expelling violent racist white southerners who attacked local black people from his college. To be more fair though he was all for segregation, sympathysed with white supremacy, and led the army of a treasonous slavery cult.

Probably not deserving of a statue.

I'm pretty sure if Lee were alive today he'd side with the governor of Virginia cause he identified Virginia as his home. I really don't think it was ever any more complicated that than that with him according to history courses I took.

Also wouldn't Persona be a better analogy for if this guy dies the whole party just instantly forfeits? Also a followup with the Phantom Thieves stealing trump admin hearts followed by a final theft of Trump's would he something. I'd like to see the designs for the Bannon, Gorka and conwa palaces specifically. I figure Trump's would juse be a rehash of the mobster guys vault only all the enemies would just be that demon on a toilet only it's made of solid gold

Kale fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Aug 18, 2017

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Azhais posted:

It's true, nobody properly remembers Lafayette
Another reversal of that talking point because he probably has more poo poo named after him than anyone but Washington and nobody remembers poo poo even though it's everywhere.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lol That BU student who got caught at the rally said that the threats were hurting his "brand."

I'm hoping Bannon was like the Final Fantasy 6 one in that, if he falls, your party just loses. If he's already back at Breitbart, he's ready to start splintering the party right away.

who's ultros in this analogy?

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

evilweasel posted:

Glad I caught this. I was going to go to church on Sunday and say no one had left yet.

Turns out one of them left and that's fantastic. I would've preferred that more leave and sooner, but whatever, walking away is walking away, and it does show some sort of moral core to be the first to do it. That takes strength.

Trump's evangelical core of supporters really needs to turn away from him. It works within the story of the bible because God did purposefully send bad kings to reign over Jerusalem. Christians forget that in the stories God doles out punishment for wicked behavior as well.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
What a year it has been. What a loving year. How did this mess even happen, it seems too stupid to be real.

How the gently caress can he say that and lack the loving self-awareness? HOW?! Are they literally deaf, blind, stupid and... AAAAAHHH!!!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

He was immediately fired from CNN.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Kilometers Davis posted:

I have to say while I don't want to cheer too much, the fast as poo poo karma dropkick on Trump after downplaying how bad nazis are has been absolutely beautiful. We all needed this little treat. It won't last forever but after the loving rally and everything else I'm going to enjoy it.

I'm still like 90% certain that his approval hit after supporting Nazis is what got Bannon junked. That alone is awesome.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

who's ultros in this analogy?

If you take it beyond the "he dies so your party loses" part, then Ultros is actually Trump and that big fluffy pink thing that travels with Ultros is Bannon.

JasonV
Dec 8, 2003
I'm guessing Breitbart's take on this is going to be that a secret deep-state military coup has just occurred and Donald is being manipulated by generals that are looking to expand foreign wars.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Mordaedil posted:

What a year it has been. What a loving year. How did this mess even happen, it seems too stupid to be real.

How the gently caress can he say that and lack the loving self-awareness? HOW?! Are they literally deaf, blind, stupid and... AAAAAHHH!!!

No empathy or social awareness. It's different than being merely stupid.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Why are people so angry about the TITLE of a book from 1992? Like why are people still trying to dunk on what a book was called from 25 years ago?

I'm not really angry about it but having actually read their premise, they reasonably convinced me that their general policy ideas are what led to the malaise of the 2000s from the Dems which now only after a post Obama free ride they seem to have realized they may need to stand for something.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

This made me smile. He's gonna go right back to driving a wedge between the tea party folks and the establishment GOP. Has he or Breitbart expressed any strong feeling about tax reform proposals?

evilweasel posted:

That letterhead is messing with me a bit. Like I think incorporating the first two initials in the surname is a promising and creative idea, but the execution is just off.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Trump 2: Steve Bannon got tied of Winning and split the Party.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Flesh Forge posted:

I like this idea that Bannon is just going to slide, or slither or ooze or plasmodically undulate right back into his old job at Breitbart. Motherfucker has been out of that job for a year and I have a hunch there may not be room for him to come back in, certainly not as some kind of Prodigal Son.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If we're doing video games, though, someone remake Zelda II so that all the weird horse and soldier bosses are confederate statues and when you lose, it's the NYT silhouette picture of ol' Steve with the text GAME OVER, RETURN OF BANNON.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

He still suffers from health problems related to living in the house once occupied by Steve Bannon.

:catstare:

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/898672787392417793

Eat your young.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

So there's basically no chance of an upswing with this administration, right? It's only going to continue to get more dysfunctional, alienated, and insular. If we're looking at 3.5 more years of decline, just how bad can we realistically expect it to get? At this point I wouldn't be that surprised if, maybe a year from now, Trump just said gently caress It and went golfing and never came back.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Paris Hilton, who was a b-list celebrity at the time, stopped the nation when her grainy sex video was released. What do you think would happen when the president of the United States has a sex tape leak?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Well that's what he gets for bathing in the meth-tub. ,

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Paris Hilton, who was a b-list celebrity at the time, stopped the nation when her grainy sex video was released. What do you think would happen when the president of the United States has a sex tape leak?

It dominates a news cycle and starts a renewed interest in piss play.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kale
May 14, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

So there's basically no chance of an upswing with this administration, right? It's only going to continue to get more dysfunctional, alienated, and insular. If we're looking at 3.5 more years of decline, just how bad can we realistically expect it to get? At this point I wouldn't be that surprised if, maybe a year from now, Trump just said gently caress It and went golfing and never came back.

No offense but have you seen the guy that's supposed to be President. He maybe tried the whole governing pretense for a few months. He's been full on flipping his poo poo and dropped any and all pretense ever since the healthcare thing as he realizes he can't just flip his poo poo and suddenly they come back and try to vote on their goddamn terrible repeal bill again. He can bitch at McConnell all he wants, it's just not gonna happen and he seems to think that's how things get done in government because that's how his lovely mom and pop company worked.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Nah, but, seriously, Alex Jones is doing textbook harassment to those people. He should be pulled over and fined.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Prediction: Muller goes through everyone in the White House and at the end calls Donald J Trump to the stand. With no one to help him, he talks his way into YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH and resigns the next day. President Pence pardons him for all crimes and Trump lives his life without going to Jail and no one else is held accountable.

The movie made of it has a all star cast and wins Best Picture.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

mango sentinel posted:

Another reversal of that talking point because he probably has more poo poo named after him than anyone but Washington and nobody remembers poo poo even though it's everywhere.

Anthony Wayne.

Fucktons named after him and he isn't even a character in Hamilton.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Nazis have a list of all the stuff they've been kicked off/banned from/or account closed so far (spoiler its a LEFTIST CONSPIRACY :tinfoil)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

If we're doing video games, though, someone remake Zelda II so that all the weird horse and soldier bosses are confederate statues and when you lose, it's the NYT silhouette picture of ol' Steve with the text GAME OVER, RETURN OF BANNON.

Does he still go "Borkborkborkbork"? This is important

• Locked thread