Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
qwintezza
kobra
kaylob
vraiden

continuing with geographical names:
britanisha
europonda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dick Swiveller

Giganticon
Mar 10, 2010

Pillbug
In February 2020 the secretary of health suspended for at least three years the certified nursing assistant credential of John Goon (NC60684121). When Goon visited a park to meet a minor he had been texting, he was confronted by an adult male Goon hit with his car as Goon tried to leave the scene. In 2019 Goon was charged with second-degree assault.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Newsroom/Articles/ID/1123/State-revokes-suspends-licenses-certifications-registrations-of-health-care-providers-M20-7

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

:hmmyes:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
:dudsmile:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

rodbeard posted:

Dick Swiveller

:dong:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Do you suppose they'll do Name Of The Year this year? It was on Deadspin :rip: so I don't know who'd host it for 2020.

Deadspin is back, although I assume with an entirely different staff.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Aphrodite posted:

Deadspin is back, although I assume with an entirely different staff.

Following on the heels of Dick Swiveller, I read this as Meatspin, and I was like, but Meatspin never went away.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Krimson has just appeared on this awful reality show I'm watching.

Jhordhynne
Jan 12, 2010

Tina Tuma

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
an honest to god cletus

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What what in the Hurlbut

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Gay Head

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Amanda Slaughter

Giganticon
Mar 10, 2010

Pillbug
My boss told me, had his wife and him hyphenated their last names, would have been either Blood-king or King-blood. He has two adorable little daughters and I'm mad at him for not having them be Blood-kings cause that's metal as hell.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

hvyn

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Eric_Edholm/status/1243981101691031553

That name owns.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

D'Artagnan reminds me - I went to college with a kid named Demetrius. His friends called him Meechie. Badass name, honestly.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Dante Gecko...

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
I know a college aged kid called Charles Xavier [last name]. He goes by Zee and told me once if I called him Professor X he'd kill me with his mind

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

yublonski. had to do a double take, i thought cliff yablonski had invaded my quiet midwestern town

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
From the NY Times today: VESUVIANITE

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's like an unnamed NPC in a Roman-themed RPG

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Male Tears posted:

There is no excuse for this.

Content: Merxiadeze (pronounced Mercedes)

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Male Tears posted:

It’s a type of rock... and if you’re thinking “oh, I bet it’s a type of rock that gets used in all sorts of crystal healing bullshit”, you would be 100 percent correct!

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It’s a type of rock... and if you’re thinking “oh, I bet it’s a type of rock that gets used in all sorts of crystal healing bullshit”, you would be 100 percent correct!

frankly just from the aesthetic of the photo that would have been my guess, that or an obscure plant used in an essential oil that does nothing and doesn't actually smell very good

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

No Kum-Sok

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Ugly In The Morning posted:

wouldn't it make more sense for volcanic rocks to be used in JO crystals though

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
Gandalf Roudette-Muschamp

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/NOTYtourney/status/1252558929776840705

Link

Edit:
Voting thread: https://twitter.com/NOTYtourney/status/1252601062898499584

Theris has a new favorite as of 16:41 on Apr 21, 2020

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
How is it that time of year again already ?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Adolphus Hailstork, there's a name with some meat behind it. Sounds like a guy who extorted widows of their land to build a railway, or perhaps sold a patent medicine consisting of castor oil, coal tar, and heroin.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I saw this lady on the NASA website. I am legitimately impressed with her first name spelling.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Phy posted:

Adolphus Hailstork, there's a name with some meat behind it. Sounds like a guy who extorted widows of their land to build a railway, or perhaps sold a patent medicine consisting of castor oil, coal tar, and heroin.

If life stories and the mood of the times count worth a drat the safest money is on career diplomat Robespierre Bolivar.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

lestat
ekko
verlynuette
kisserfer (male)
starz
dreams
adonis
sevontist
syrenity
exzavior

ongoing list of place names:
k'asia kanada
tampa

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I guess this is meant to be a variation on Cervantes. This is a bit wild but the rest I "get." Except for this one:

quote:

verlynuette

What even?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/adamzherman/status/1253087014657888259?s=21

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adonis is a normal old (ancient even) name.

knife_of_justice
Aug 12, 2007

103 and still BITCHIN'

Telemaze posted:

I saw this lady on the NASA website. I am legitimately impressed with her first name spelling.

Old Kingcole was a merry old soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Interesting eyebrows you got there