Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Let's all play Mass Effect 3 MP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

TerminusEst13 posted:

whoah dude how many arms do you have

(also i am down with 12-in-1 survival)

I am mecha Shiva.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Half Minute Hero 2 or Advance Wars. Who's down?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Slur posted:

Half Minute Hero 2 or Advance Wars. Who's down?

I have neither, sadly. Advance Wars is awesome.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Kazvall posted:

I have neither, sadly. Advance Wars is awesome.

Advance Wars can be played via Advance Wars By Web. There's a thread in Games general discussion about Advance Wars and how to set up games with other people.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lets play a game imo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

lets play a game imo

I can play possibly tomorrow or def on Sunday. What do we want?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I posted it in the EYE thread already, but I put the server back up in case anybody's interested. Name/pass in said thread

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

I posted it in the EYE thread already, but I put the server back up in case anybody's interested. Name/pass in said thread

Campaign or mission? Also, thanks! Is there a mapvote option?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I'll be around most of the day tomorrow est, I would be down for EYE co-op or Payday 2 co-op

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

Campaign or mission? Also, thanks! Is there a mapvote option?

Mission, though I can switch it over anytime. I'll look into a vote plugin too, cause getting stuck on that Labyrinth level fuckin' blows if you're not simultaneously fast and powerful

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I have a lot of family poo poo to do today. We will see how having an event goes. I would like to hop on some EYE or UT or Zandronum for a bit.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
fronz linked this too me and said its like hamachi but better, for EYE mainly but anything else old that only has LAN multi

https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
UT 2k4 is on sale right now on GOG: http://www.gog.com/game/unreal_tournament_2004_ece

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

drat $2.49!!!

im not making a joke i really do think thats pretty neat and wish i had gotten it for that much!!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I've been pretty busy so I haven't done anything with my server lately like a jerk, but people should play Driver SF multiplayer with me. Nobody's on it any more and I would like to try it some time. Also I need to get dumb ubisoft points to unlock challenges in the game and one requires being level 5 in multiplayer. Gonna smoke a bowl and play for most of my evening tonight, I'm in the steam group friend me if you want to get your Driver on.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Daaammn, I'm thinking UT tomorrow night in honor of this.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Post here if you want a UT2k4 pickup game tonight.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Yeah let's do this

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Falsum posted:

Yeah let's do this

I'll be home around 9pm est. If you guys wanna start whenever, go for it, and I'll be there.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

I'll be home around 9pm est. If you guys wanna start whenever, go for it, and I'll be there.

Thats more or less the same time I'll get back home

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I just hope being stuck with a lovely laptop mouse doesn't hurt much

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jun 24, 2019

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
it's Unreal time

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Be on ZDR's server in 5 minutes

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

For some reason we all feel like playing Doom2 survival on Zandronum. Come join if ya like.

192.99.6.150:15121

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
If you ever want to play forged alliance forever hit me up. I love that game.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

God drat I love me some Doom.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

God drat I love me some Doom.

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
doom is life

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

MindSet posted:

doom is life
doom is love

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

kalstrams posted:

doom is love

doom never gets old

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If that EYE server is still up that's what I'll be playing tonight. I want that bear hunter pistol so I can dual wield it with a katana.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

If that EYE server is still up that's what I'll be playing tonight. I want that bear hunter pistol so I can dual wield it with a katana.

I'll crank it up. I've been mapping a lot so it's been off and on as I've been testing my junk in-game, and steam is restrictive stupid garbage when it comes to running servers.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Same.

Dec 26, 2012

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
for some reason rcon doesn't work so if you want to play EYE: Divine Cybermancy tonight, the password is turnt

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

for some reason rcon doesn't work so if you want to play EYE: Divine Cybermancy tonight, the password is turnt

Thanks man. I should be on sometime after dinner in a couple hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I can't make out the screen, what game are we talking, here?