Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

you're just as deft and twitchy at video games as i imagined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VWVWV

that's the most sexual thing you could say to a gamer

bwatts

VWVWV posted:

that's the most sexual thing you could say to a gamer

actually, that'd be whipsering the words bloodborne

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
why are names changing to byob [name]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

Pomp posted:

why are names changing to byob [name]

because it was BYOB Ross and then BYOB Rachel and im BYOB Monica because i didnt like coincidental boner.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

someone should be your BYOB Chandler

bwatts

BYOB Rachel posted:

someone should be your BYOB Chandler

i already think im more suited to BYOB Chandler on account of chandler being the coolest of the group, butyeh

VWVWV

ayy :wiggle:

oh well nvm.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

BYOB Monica posted:

i already think im more suited to BYOB Chandler on account of chandler being the coolest of the group, butyeh

could you BE more chandler?

----------------

Scaly Haylie

i was never big into friends, did rachel have a particularly white rear end?

tight shorts

byob chanandler bong

problematic hug

i beat morrowind for the first time despite playing it for years on and off. it is a very good game

Scaly Haylie

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

i beat morrowind for the first time despite playing it for years on and off. it is a very good game

i enjoyed morrowind, but it's been ruined for me by the peoples who latched on to CHIM like it's literary genius as opposed to the dumb bullshit it actually is.

omnipotence is not interesting, dipshits

Looke

lol how did you even get that many

Looke

techies is my poo poo

ron color

ron color posted:

pro target is right

the charge blade is a lot of fun

joke_explainer

Lizard Wizard posted:

i enjoyed morrowind, but it's been ruined for me by the peoples who latched on to CHIM like it's literary genius as opposed to the dumb bullshit it actually is.

omnipotence is not interesting, dipshits

what is chim

problematic hug

it is complicated and somewhat vague, so my explanation will not be perfect. CHIM is like a fullness of understanding of your place in the universe. not only your current self but also all possible selves. with this knowledge one is able to alter the very fabric of the universe. it is an in game way of explaining things like how all the heroes played by everyone can exist simultaneously or how mods can be cannon. again its vague and connected with a lot of other ideas, so take this with a grain of salt.

personally, and as somewhat of a sidenote, i love the idea of "the warp in the west" wherein all the possible endings of elder scrolls 2 happened simultaneously, causing a massive anomaly and merging disparate realites

joke_explainer

why does anyone care about other people's playthroughs? can't they just pretend their playthroughs was the right one?

problematic hug

most people do pretend i guess. i think it was an interesting attempt to answer things like "well what happens in the many universes where i died" and things like that. perhaps too much has been made of the idea but i think it was cool that they tried to fit such metaphysics into the gameworld.

Looke

robbers who want to doto message me here or on steam and we can do something

Scaly Haylie

it's basically "this is how morrowind can be a video game", which is really stupid

ron color
no its good, it doesnt have to be a complete or consistent idea to be good. its just cool that they made a game that wasnt about some dumb idiot needing you to save them. it was written by drugs

Pro Target

ron color posted:

the charge blade is a lot of fun

i finished the 'blackguard' chain and to move on to deceadus you need to fight two deviljhos in an arena without armor or talismans

Pro Target fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 11, 2015

cute anime girl

weird toppings guy posted:

Do I even have you on steam??

Korean Boomhauer

whats ur steam deets

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

dotes crew reppin

GEExCEE

i play leagfue of legends but have dota installed and have played like twice.... I would be down

Looke

http://steamcommunity.com/id/looke/

Korean Boomhauer
friend req sent

Looke

awesome, I'm on my way to London at the moment so won't be around for a few days, I'll let everyone know when I can play some games though

Al Borland

by XyloJW

twizzlespark posted:

i play EVE online

i dont know why, but i do

theres a giant goon alliance in eve and we are all stuck on the same question

:barf:

----------------

Looke

Looke

Eve has so many cool things happen in-game but mechanically i just can't get into it, you don't really fly your spacecraft, you just plot a course and it does the flying for you which i don't enjoy

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Eve has so many cool things happen in-game but mechanically i just can't get into it, you don't really fly your spacecraft, you just plot a course and it does the flying for you which i don't enjoy

because its autistic as gently caress.

Great idea ruined by bad grinding and mechanics.

----------------

Pro Target

Fear and awe in your eyes
Showing you what you can't see
Reaching hands, you are blind
Staring down eternity
   -- Winston Churchill

Scaly Haylie

kerbal space program is the opposite of eve

Looke

Lizard Wizard posted:

kerbal space program is the opposite of eve

I bought it recently but am yet to play it

Scaly Haylie

I bought it recently but am yet to play it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZYcgADtaog

don't gently caress up your staging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU