Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Martin BadClixx posted:

Atleast u had a good kebab

i dont even remember a kebab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
https://twitter.com/DavidWright_CNN/status/1035600260180201473?s=19

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump’s gonna demand that he be sent in to negotiate the new NAFTA using THE ART OF THE DEAL

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

the eternal battle will always be between rick and morty fans and MLP fans

but musk fans yes, they are top tier morans

I feel like the Musk fans got pushed over the top by Musk himself being extra terrible. It's a vote about the fans, not the properties, after all.

Holy poo poo though, that Szechuan debacle opened my eyes to how bad R&M fans could get.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

zegermans posted:

was there a reason the dude decided to report these comments or do Canadians not have terminal decorum poisoning and realize reporting standards are for nerds when dealing with an idiot fascist

yeah the Bloomberg reporters agreed to the off-the-record thing but the Toronto Star wasn't part of that deal and was like "lmao" when their guy found out about it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1035587302788136960

The world will be so much better when Susan Collins is dead.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Trump won the election and still did this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zikan posted:

this latest plot twist of bringing in the b-tier Daniel Dale character into the main plot is incredible, the writers are firing in all cylinders imo

its really been a masterclass in how to handle long form narratives, how to seed a buncha minor characters in at various points so that you can elevate their prominence later w/o it feeling cheap and sudden—but also about how to wind down into the background a character thats overstayed their welcome so that you dont just abandon them

honestly the ancillary characters in yteroimp are one of its greatest strengths

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

someone post that supertyphoon jeb! gif again

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

so glad you post on our humble forums, Robert Mueller, Sir

firstly, thank u for your service

second,

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Dragon Ball BlighterZ

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

Bert Roberge posted:

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1035587302788136960

The world will be so much better when Susan Collins is dead.

shes basically the defacto mccain now, a lockstep vote ghoul who will gladly play dumb and tsk tsk the masters she grovels at the feet of just to get media to keep fawning over them

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

inb4 the armed staff inevitably kills more kids than any gunman

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

kill me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Donkwich posted:

don't forget the sexual assault!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

farting butthole eyes

whole face a fart in general

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

am I nuts or does fall just not exist anymore? Like I remember weeks of 50 degree dry weather, with leaves turning, leaf raking, etc... now it goes from 80 to 40 in about 2 days and stays there, with constant rain.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

shes basically the defacto mccain now, a lockstep vote ghoul who will gladly play dumb and tsk tsk everyone to get media to keep fawning over them

yo friendo, the character type predates mccain

the shitlord antagonist who gets :decorum: handy js is properly called a rommel

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Rogan fans are worse thank musk fans but Musk is an easy #2

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

Donkwich posted:

remember when the trader joes in ca last month had a hostage situation and the only fatality was when the cops all played cowboy and just sent bullets indiscriminately through the store, murdering an employee

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did you know brain tumors keep growing after you die?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

NofrikinfuN posted:

I feel like the Musk fans got pushed over the top by Musk himself being extra terrible. It's a vote about the fans, not the properties, after all.

Holy poo poo though, that Szechuan debacle opened my eyes to how bad R&M fans could get.

Elon musk is bad and his fan boys are terrible rick and morty is good and it's fan boys are terrible.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

NofrikinfuN posted:

yeah i mean he actually entertains their poo poo, like the ipod speakers in the child coffin subs

you know what, MLP gently caress off, you're old now musk is where its at

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

remember when the trader joes in ca last month had a hostage situation and the only fatality was when the cops all played cowboy and just sent bullets indiscriminately through the store, murdering an employee

I didn't follow up on that but I assume the hostage taker got charged with the murder because felony murders

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

zegermans posted:

am I nuts or does fall just not exist anymore? Like I remember weeks of 50 degree dry weather, with leaves turning, leaf raking, etc... now it goes from 80 to 40 in about 2 days and stays there, with constant rain.

planet's dyin

i love fall so much, i want 50 degree days goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

deathbysnusnu posted:

Elon musk is bad and his fan boys are terrible rick and morty is good and it's fan boys are terrible.

Sorry to break it to you but Rick and Morty....

It's bad

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The Snoo posted:

planet's dyin

I liked fall, too :(

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Squizzle posted:

its really been a masterclass in how to handle long form narratives, how to seed a buncha minor characters in at various points so that you can elevate their prominence later w/o it feeling cheap and sudden—but also about how to wind down into the background a character thats overstayed their welcome so that you dont just abandon them

honestly the ancillary characters in yteroimp are one of its greatest strengths

if the season finale rumors are correct and the opposition party takes congress it’s going to be the perfect set up to shake up the cast and possibly reintroduce fan favorites

hopefully the rumors about the mooch coming back are true but they stick to the winning formula of him flaming out after a few episodes

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

The Snoo posted:

planet's dyin

you reaaaaaally don't!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Joe Rogan fans are worse thank musk fans but Musk is an easy #2

i think what keeps rogan fans back is the general technical ineptitude to do like turn computers on and login to twitter or remember my phone password ,to have a larger presence

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i live somewhere w/ actual seasons and i should be able to wear my cold/chilly weather stuff for at least half of the year but it's more like a couple months, maybe, now

i rly want to break out the flannel and my cute jackets and my scarves. gently caress you capitalism

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

when you're addicted to meth every month is 'summer'

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
People from Maine
Are broke in the braine

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

im sure that tuff talking sign will deter the murderous suicidal broke brains from shooting up public places. “Be aware that if you do that thing you are thinking about, you’ll get exactly what you want!”

it's gonna own because teachers going buckwild with a gun trying to find the one target in a room full of people who all could be the target and killing even more kids is gonna just make school shootings even more effective as a method of inflicting terror on society

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Powerful understanding lmfao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

zegermans posted:

I didn't follow up on that but I assume the hostage taker got charged with the murder because felony murders

i didn't follow up either but if not for the hostage the police wouldn't have had to have murdered anyone so ya, this one's problem on him :sad:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Snoo posted:

i live somewhere w/ actual seasons and i should be able to wear my cold/chilly weather stuff for at least half of the year but it's more like a couple months, maybe, now

i rly want to break out the flannel and my cute jackets and my scarves. gently caress you capitalism

crapitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Donkwich posted:

the dirty secret about mass shootings is that this already happens

• Locked thread