Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I used to work at an eye bank and we had a bunch of training eyes that weren't suitable for transplant but we enucleated them for training, and sometimes they would sit in our fridge for too long and the vitreous would leak out and it would turn into this gross deflated eye in a jar.

Sorry this one was still in your skull.

Lol, what the gently caress.

A goon bares his soul and tells you his trauma and this is the story you come up with.

Now tell us the one about the screaming lambs Hannibal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that dick can take dogs into restaurants now :unsmith:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
one of the amazing things recently, is how flat-footed the cohen deal caught Trump world this week. the washington week podcast just linked emphasizes it. Trump and his lawyers were hesitant to give written answers(which i still think answering at all is crazy for them) until mueller's team made them feel that nothing major was coming down.

then the cohen deal hits and they're shocked. how in the world do you not see that coming with all that happened since his office was raided?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

one of the amazing things recently, is how flat-footed the cohen deal caught Trump world this week. the washington week podcast just linked emphasizes it. Trump and his lawyers were hesitant to give written answers(which i still think answering at all is crazy for them) until mueller's team made them feel that nothing major was coming down.

then the cohen deal hits and they're shocked. how in the world do you not see that coming with all that happened since his office was raided?

trump sees everything as a tv show in his syphilitic, hair pill muddled mind. he probably thought the arc was finished

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

jarofpiss posted:

make it anyway anbd we'll describe it

fine

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

a.lo posted:

that dick can take dogs into restaurants now :unsmith:

lucky ducky!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...49f5_story.html

loving lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol :eyepop: lol

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

speaking of the pro death crowd I rececntly gave an interview to a journalist as part of the militant gay group that i represent. now that genetic screening is finally going places, were advocating for parents to screen their children for the gay gene. if they don't have it then abort. or if your some pro life weirdo just leave it out in the forest or something.

i thought it would be awkward doing the interview in front of my straight idiot son, but he didn't seem to notice or mind. then he asked me how my date with the lady went? i think he meant the journalist. god he is stupid, i hate him

JFC. That is the absolute weirdest post I’m seen this year.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that dick if you need a seeing eye twink i can get one for you. theyre well trained and are good at sniffing out drugs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

His mother's vagina was shaped like a pencil sharpener

lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:prepop:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

that dick if you need a seeing eye twink i can get one for you. theyre well trained and are good at sniffing out drugs

you can't bring those into restaurants though, because chances are they got fired from it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am trying to do the challenge in red dead where you have to go three blackjack tables and hit three times and win the hand once at each of them. this is such a shittily designed challenge that is absolutely torturous and punshing because of how slow blackjack is

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cumshitter posted:

i am trying to do the challenge in red dead where you have to go three blackjack tables and hit three times and win the hand once at each of them. this is such a shittily designed challenge that is absolutely torturous and punshing because of how slow blackjack is

buy me red dead and i'll do it for you

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Dems still can't figure out who to put up against a guy from high school football who singlehandedly beat them in the Superbowl.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*puts my twink in a rhinestone vest for night time walking safety*

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
yo can I get that text conversation posted for me please? need to absolutely own some libs

edit: the recent one w/ clear treason in it to be specific lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

is there a height limit for twinks

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
use your collusion

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

daredevil doesnt have eyes and he's almost as powerful as i am so

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Samurai Sanders posted:

Dems still can't figure out who to put up against a guy from high school football who singlehandedly beat them in the Superbowl.

Oprah, the answer is Oprah. Not even slightly kidding.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Loutre posted:

yo can I get that text conversation posted for me please? need to absolutely own some libs

what text conversation

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

is there a height limit for twinks

no its a body hair/weight thing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cumshitter posted:

what about rectal depth

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

cumshitter posted:

is beto a twink he's 7'8"

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

Flavius Aetass posted:

what text conversation

whichever one would "own the libs" wow I've read three of those this week and i can't even remember which one I want

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

what about rectal depth

good question. according ot the national association of twink breeders, your standard Californian desert twink should be able to gape and have you shout into his rear end in a top hat and hear your name echo at least three times to be up to breed standard

jarofpiss posted:

is beto a twink he's 7'8"
i don't know hes always clothed

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

i forget who posted this the other day, but lmao

:chanpop::ck5:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Loutre posted:

whichever one would "own the libs" wow I've read three of those this week and i can't even remember which one I want

ok, gently caress you lib

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
trump lore moves so fast that I can never overtake the libs owning me.. Crooked Hillary has tried to best me... but we will not budge

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

Flavius Aetass posted:

ok, gently caress you lib

the Extremely Encriminating One from yesterday???

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
alright I'm finally out of bullshiz 3 day probation and all I can say is TROMP

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

radical meme posted:

Oprah, the answer is Oprah. Not even slightly kidding.
I really don't know much about her other than she's been on TV and in business for a hell of a long time. Did she have some public service experience in the past that I don't know about?

And yeah, I know that expecting the highest public office in America to go to someone with public service experience is a very pre-Trump thing to think, but I can't help it.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

i had this game when i was a kid but i don't think it had "you're fired" cards. pretty sure the one i had was before the apprentice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

quote:

Casey identifies as pro-life.[40] He has publicly expressed support for overturning Roe v. Wade.[41]

In 2015 and 2018, Casey joined two other Democrats (Joe Manchin and Joe Donnelly) by voting for bills that would ban abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy.[53][54]

woo gently caress yeah lets go dems